PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 591 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series  (Read 170069 times)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2016-02-27 10:37:48 »

http://adorkabletwilightandfriends.tumblr.com/post/140096986612/adorkable-twilight-friends-helping-hoof

latest post includes pone snot. RIP Twilight.

SNEE
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2016-02-27 12:35:26 »

Oh wow.  Interesting.  I wonder if they know about this place or whats going on wit the sneezy pones.  They might have a bunch of other work we've never seen though since we only search for the sneezes. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2016-02-27 12:39:12 »

http://adorkabletwilightandfriends.tumblr.com/post/140096986612/adorkable-twilight-friends-helping-hoof

Not to mention it has Spike mentioning that Berry Punch is doing that "drunken sneeze" thing she does!  Wonder what that is implying?  Is she a drunk sneezer?  That seems like something we totally came up with. 

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #33 on: 2016-02-27 13:43:43 »

Not to mention it has Spike mentioning that Berry Punch is doing that "drunken sneeze" thing she does!  Wonder what that is implying?  Is she a drunk sneezer?  That seems like something we totally came up with.

So we know this.

So Twilight has allergies and Berry Punch sneezes when drunk. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2016-02-27 14:51:03 »

Oh god lol XD
Wait! Guys remember that Berry Punch sneezing comic where she sneezes on Colgate when drunk?
I think that's by the same artist as well. I jut remembered that when looking at how she drew Berry Punch. It might have been something the artist came up with on her own, cuz I think sneezing while drunk is a thing. I'm not sure though.

Heh heh, but them expressions. I love how she drew Twilight's eyes in the last panel, they remind me of Rick and Morty's eye style.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2016-02-27 15:02:35 »

Oh god lol XD
Wait! Guys remember that Berry Punch sneezing comic where she sneezes on Colgate when drunk?
I think that's by the same artist as well. I jut remembered that when looking at how she drew Berry Punch. It might have been something the artist came up with on her own, cuz I think sneezing while drunk is a thing. I'm not sure though.

Heh heh, but them expressions. I love how she drew Twilight's eyes in the last panel, they remind me of Rick and Morty's eye style.

Oh my gosh!  I think you are right.  Yes, their drawing style has evolved, but for the better mostly!  Has she been building a world this entire time and we never noticed her?  Oh my gosh!  I guess that is what happens when you are an anonymous artist!  I like it, while her art is simple, kinda messy, and doesn't even have to be accurate.  She just does what she wants.  Great possible find, LP!  Too bad, we still don't really have a name for them (the artist) other then Adorkabletwilight&friends.  I wonder what other sneezy gems we may have missed or other world building comics they have out there.  They could really be anywhere.

I totally thought of Rick and Morty with those eyes!  Lol!  I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2016-02-27 15:04:50 »

This piece is actually already on the Wiki. I could ask them again on Tumblr if it's there. Should I make a comment about all the sneezes she does? Or do you think it would be weird?

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: 2016-02-27 15:05:54 »

Oh god lol XD

Even if there art style isn't the prettiest, I could get into their stuff.  It seems like they may have been building this all up for a grand release... LIKE A SNEEZE!  OHHHHHHhhhhhhhkay. 

I bet they are the same.  I've noticed they have TWO comics going too.  One is "Adorkable Twilight."  The other is "Adorkable Friends."  Together they are "Adorkable Twilight & Friends." 

So we may totally see more of the other ponies.  I bet if we start following them and coaxing them for more sneezy stuff, and they realize they got a fan base in it, they might do more.  They already have a fair amount.  Just the fact that Spike said that Berry Punch is drunk sneezing, and now that comic we have from ages ago (how old is it?), we can piece them together and confirm Berry Punch is a drunk sneezer in this series.  Lets push for some Berry! 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: 2016-02-27 15:07:08 »

This piece is actually already on the Wiki. I could ask them again on Tumblr if it's there. Should I make a comment about all the sneezes she does? Or do you think it would be weird?
I think that might scare them off.  There are people who honestly do sneezes for comedic purposes.  It could also REALLY just be an aspect of her character she is making. 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: 2016-02-27 15:13:46 »

I'd maybe be delicate, but keep the conversation going.  It might lead into that eventually. :)  Lets make a friend in the artist world.  We seem to have issues with that sometimes... (thinks of people mass posting sneeze art on Derpibooru).

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: 2016-02-27 15:46:32 »

I doubt they know an entire thread has been made TWICE to discuss their comic.  Doesn't seem they know about this kind of community, and probably shouldn't spook them. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #41 on: 2016-02-27 16:44:05 »

Lel, yeah no of course I'd just make casual conversation then see if I get there.
Apparently she's not that popular, so she was happy someone complimented her on her work.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #42 on: 2016-02-27 16:51:38 »

Oh, she responded from the other night: http://imgur.com/a/o4hUJ
Much stealth *is shot* so unsubtle DX

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: 2016-02-27 16:57:10 »

*reads it* I think it's okay. I don't really think she'll be "scared off". ;)

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #44 on: 2016-02-27 17:04:38 »

Lel I know, but still, just random.

Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 591 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024