PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life Update Thread  (Read 122975 times)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #195 on: 2016-09-24 19:25:04 »

Noice! It's better than nothing!

SNEE
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #196 on: 2016-09-24 20:30:14 »

I'm back with a partially working computer :)

What did you do to get it fixed?  Did you take any of the sound advice above? 
Claof

Email
« Reply #197 on: 2016-09-24 22:29:38 »

I'm back with a partially working computer :)

What did you do to get it fixed?  Did you take any of the sound advice above?

I don't know what I did. I've just been messing around with my computer until suddenly it worked again.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #198 on: 2016-09-24 22:30:22 »

Awww... my advice remains empty. 

That's good though!  I was going to recommend using a sledge hammer next. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #199 on: 2016-09-24 23:10:21 »

Way to go tinkering away, Claof.

My auto-correct keeps trying to change Claof into clock and cloak. 
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #200 on: 2016-09-27 10:27:42 »

http://mysterysneeze.deviantart.com/art/Nature-has-kept-me-away-636875428 sorry for not being online here or DA or anywhere really. Mother nature kicked my house and the neighborhood around like a rag doll. Tree and water damage are common in not just my hometown but other nearby towns too. It's gonna be a long process to fix things :( I'll be away for a little while longer but it isn't too bad now.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #201 on: 2016-09-27 11:58:47 »

http://mysterysneeze.deviantart.com/art/Nature-has-kept-me-away-636875428 sorry for not being online here or DA or anywhere really. Mother nature kicked my house and the neighborhood around like a rag doll. Tree and water damage are common in not just my hometown but other nearby towns too. It's gonna be a long process to fix things :( I'll be away for a little while longer but it isn't too bad now.

Oh dear.  Were you part of those floods and storms down south? 

We got you and your family in our thoughts.  We're pulling for you, buddy. 
« Last Edit: 2016-09-27 11:59:45 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #202 on: 2016-09-27 13:32:53 »

Oof, I hope things turn out good for you guys soon! But it's good to hear you're doing good! (by which I mean alive!)

SNEE
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #203 on: 2016-09-27 16:40:57 »

Oh no.  I'm sorry, MS.  I hope it can be repaired quickly.  Just be thankful you are all okay. 
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #204 on: 2016-10-12 07:50:58 »

I'll be around less often, I'm in the process of moving to Virginia.  While the move is about 2 months away there is a lot to do and juggling it with work and other stuff as the holidays approach finds me on the computer less and less.  I'm also playing stardewvalley again
Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #205 on: 2016-10-12 12:16:50 »

Finally have a few updates on my current health situation!

About three weeks ago, my mom and I went out to the endocrinologist, where I ended up getting sent off to do both a blood test and a 24-hour urine collection. There were a couple of possibilities of what could have been going on with me -- high testosterone, high cortisol, or even potentially cysts and/or polyovarion cystic syndrome -- so she had me do both the blood test and the collection as a thorough check.

We just got the results yesterday, and as it turns out, I don't have any of those (thank goodness)! It turns out I have a Vitamin D deficiency and slight anemia. Which actually does explain a lot about my energy levels in general. The Vitamin D deficiency is something I've had for years & used to take supplements for, though, so this didn't come as any great surprise.

I'm still looking into seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist regardless -- mostly because my mental state is still pretty shaky and if there is something wrong that I can get treatment for, I would want it.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #206 on: 2016-10-12 13:06:24 »

I'll be around less often, I'm in the process of moving to Virginia.  While the move is about 2 months away there is a lot to do and juggling it with work and other stuff as the holidays approach finds me on the computer less and less.  I'm also playing stardewvalley again

Safe travels, Hun!  Virginia!  Sounds very governmental when you say that.  I hope that move goes well for you both.

Finally have a few updates on my current health situation!

About three weeks ago, my mom and I went out to the endocrinologist, where I ended up getting sent off to do both a blood test and a 24-hour urine collection. There were a couple of possibilities of what could have been going on with me -- high testosterone, high cortisol, or even potentially cysts and/or polyovarion cystic syndrome -- so she had me do both the blood test and the collection as a thorough check.

We just got the results yesterday, and as it turns out, I don't have any of those (thank goodness)! It turns out I have a Vitamin D deficiency and slight anemia. Which actually does explain a lot about my energy levels in general. The Vitamin D deficiency is something I've had for years & used to take supplements for, though, so this didn't come as any great surprise.

I'm still looking into seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist regardless -- mostly because my mental state is still pretty shaky and if there is something wrong that I can get treatment for, I would want it.

I'm happy though it wasn't one of those other serious things you listed.  Vitamin D can hopefully be fixed with supplements as you said.  I do hope the mental things get better for you though, Hun.  Your in our thoughts and prayers. 
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #207 on: 2016-10-12 13:22:10 »

Have a good travel, Kyrl, keep us updated if ya want/can, man! Tell us how it goes and what not!

That's good to hear, Paws, that it's nothing too serious! I hope the psychiatrist appointment goes well!

SNEE
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #208 on: 2016-10-12 13:28:43 »

Kyrl!  Moving out, moving up, and taking no prisoners!!!  Good luck with the move... and Stardew Valley. ;)

I hope it goes good for you, Paws.  That is a lot to go through, and I truly wish the very best for you and your family.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #209 on: 2016-10-12 14:05:43 »

That's great Paws! I know we were afraid of the same exact things when I got my blood work drawn. Fortunately, like you, none of that was wrong. I hope you get your Vitamin D up, that hopefully shouldn't be a hard fix. Maybe going outside a little to soak up some rays haha.

And Kyrl, good luck with moving. I'm really happy for you man :) a bit sad a fellow Jersian is leaving, but then again, you weren't born there to begin with ;P jk, safe travels when the time comes man!

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024