PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Video Games 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 140037 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #450 on: 2023-03-20 19:32:52 »

I just downloaded Cult of The Lamb yesterday. So far I'm enjoying it.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #451 on: 2023-05-25 01:18:39 »

It appears Assassins Creed is going back to it's roots in this game.  Assassins Creed Mirage.

Crimson Crest

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #452 on: 2023-06-25 20:14:01 »

Any of you watch the latest Nintendo Direct a few days ago? 'Cause I want to bring your attention to one of the games introduced, and I'm not talking about the brilliant long–awaited remake of Super Mario RPG...
I've heard this game described many times as Mario being on acid, and while they're not wrong, there's one thing we sneeze fetishists get from this...

An elephant power–up, and not just a costume like Cat Mario or Tanooki Mario. The user literally transforms into an anthro elephant! You can bet that artists are gonna go crazy, and it's only a matter of time before they start drawing the elephantine plumber's trunk being teased and tickled in some way... 8)

Though, if you're not interested in seeing some snoots, this game does give Mario a lot more personality than the New Super Mario Bros games, even having some Looney Tunes–like gags like Mario losing his hat when he enters a Warp Pipe. And of course, who can forget those talking flowers all throughout the trailer?
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #453 on: 2023-07-23 20:46:15 »

The controversy of now.  Ubisoft Will Delete Your Games If Your Account Is Too Inactive?

Article / PC Gamer

« Last Edit: 2023-07-23 20:46:38 by Anyponedrawn » Logged
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #454 on: 2023-07-30 12:07:10 »

Any of you watch the latest Nintendo Direct a few days ago? 'Cause I want to bring your attention to one of the games introduced, and I'm not talking about the brilliant long–awaited remake of Super Mario RPG...
I've heard this game described many times as Mario being on acid, and while they're not wrong, there's one thing we sneeze fetishists get from this...

An elephant power–up, and not just a costume like Cat Mario or Tanooki Mario. The user literally transforms into an anthro elephant! You can bet that artists are gonna go crazy, and it's only a matter of time before they start drawing the elephantine plumber's trunk being teased and tickled in some way... 8)

Though, if you're not interested in seeing some snoots, this game does give Mario a lot more personality than the New Super Mario Bros games, even having some Looney Tunes–like gags like Mario losing his hat when he enters a Warp Pipe. And of course, who can forget those talking flowers all throughout the trailer?

I indulge in marijuana edibles. So you better believe when I finally get my hands on this game, I'm taking one and experiencing it the way I believe it is truly meant to be experienced.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Crimson Crest

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #455 on: 2023-07-30 16:36:18 »

^ Luckily for me, I know how to entertain myself without having to partake in such mind–altering consumables, thus staying sane. It's called having a healthy social life.

But seriously, I'm glad to be part of the PSF community, even though I don't post very much here. Between this site and Fimfiction, I've got plenty of people who support me and keep me from going nuts during the craziness that's been going on around me for the past few months. Sure, I don't really know you guys all that well like you know each other, but you're still there for me and whoever else on this site needs help or support. You guys aren't just good at sneezy art and stories; you're good at moral and emotional support as well. :{
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #456 on: 2023-12-29 21:11:47 »

2023 was a good year for good games.  It was also a good year for not so good games.  If you have two hours to listen, this guy tries his best to understand why people over exaggerate bad games on Youtube and other forms of media, and gives a history of bad games.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #457 on: 2023-12-30 17:56:33 »

I actually listened to it a few days ago and it's really well done.  NeverKnowsBest always does a great job.  Just because it is a bad game, doesn't mean the people didn't try.  In this case, for the game Gollum, it cost many people their jobs. :( And it wasn't as bad as Youtuber's made it sound.  Sure it wasn't good, but because so many people jumped on this bandwagon without even playing the game, they never got to make up their own opinions on it.  They essentially destroyed an entire game company over this.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #458 on: 2023-12-31 14:42:35 »

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #459 on: 2024-01-01 00:13:46 »

^ That sums it up for gamers, lol.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #460 on: 2024-02-08 23:22:50 »

Uhhh, what?

Disney to invest $1.5 billion Epic Games

Epic Games said in a statement that the new partnership will be powered by the Unreal Engine, which has strong ties to western Washington.

The Walt Disney Co. announced Wednesday it will take a $1.5 billion stake in Epic Games, investing in its already growing partnership in film, TV and video games.

Disney and Epic Games have already collaborated on several projects, including Fortnite, The Mandalorian and park attractions. Fortnite seasons have included Marvel and Star Wars. Fortnite and Marvel's 2020 “Nexus War with Galactus" reportedly drew more than 15.3 million concurrent players.

“This marks Disney’s biggest entry ever into the world of games and offers significant opportunities for growth and expansion,” Disney CEO Bob Iger said in a statement.
Epic Games, headquartered in North Carolina, said in a statement that the new partnership will be powered by the Unreal Engine, which has strong ties to western Washington.
Epic Games first opened a studio in western Washington in 2012 to help develop Unreal Engine 4, a game engine developers have used to make some of the industry's most popular titles, including Fortnite.

The Unreal Engine isn't just used to create video games but has also been used in animation and production in film and TV.  Disney+'s The Mandalorian used the Unreal Engine to power "the volume," which is a stage surrounded by massive LED walls that display digital sets.
According to Disney, the Unreal Engine has also created more than 15 Disney Parks attractions like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

“Disney was one of the first companies to believe in the potential of bringing their worlds together with ours in Fortnite, and they use Unreal Engine across their portfolio,” said Epic Games CEO and Founder Tim Sweeney.

Epic Games' regional connection grew in 2021 after it acquired Kirkland-based software developer RAD Game Tools.

Epic Games laid off around 16% of its workforce in September, including 39 positions in Bellevue.

According to an Entertainment Software Association study, the video game industry had a $11.6 billion economic impact in Washington state in 2019, the second largest in the nation.
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #461 on: 2024-02-09 11:57:11 »

WOAH.  I wonder if they will end up just buying them?
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #462 on: 2024-02-11 00:21:17 »

They infused them with a ton of money so they can probably just barf out all their movie hero crap on their games like Fortnite.
Pages: < 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Video Games « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024