PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Anybody Playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody Playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution  (Read 1182 times)
megacycle

Email
« on: 2019-11-24 16:50:43 »

I don't know if anybody on here plays legacy of the duelist on the switch.
I got it because I enjoy playing the game but playing the game physically isn't an option, because I don't know anybody that still plays the game or have the money to buy the cards to build the deck that I want.
I'm looking for a fellow duelist to challenge. I don't really know what the meta is... so my decks aren't really meta. I can play with handicaps. No effect monsters. No link monsters. Etc... just let me know before we hop into a match.
I doubt you all play or own this game... but if you do drop me a message down below or in my DM's.

Later!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Anybody Playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024