PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F)  (Read 4330 times)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2023-02-21 13:53:50 »

New sneeze!  It is Twilight from cat fur allergies.  It further builds up what we know about her being allergic to Pinenut.  I think this is the first direct sneeze we've seen from her allergy to Pinenut though?  Correct me if I am wrong.

Clealiness Is Not This House
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2023-02-21 14:06:49 »

I think this is the first direct sneeze we've seen from her allergy to Pinenut though?  Correct me if I am wrong.

YOU ARE CORRECT!!  [excited]  She has mentioned how she is allergic to Pinenut many times, but we've never seen a direct result from it.
« Last Edit: 2023-02-21 14:07:11 by Sniffles » Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #77 on: 2023-02-21 17:17:17 »

New sneeze!  It is Twilight from cat fur allergies.  It further builds up what we know about her being allergic to Pinenut.  I think this is the first direct sneeze we've seen from her allergy to Pinenut though?  Correct me if I am wrong.

Clealiness Is Not This House

Now that is good!  Reminds me of the mirror sneezes in that All Dogs Go To Heaven show.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2023-02-21 21:33:48 »

Good sneeze.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: 2023-02-22 00:09:40 »

Having a sneezy main character is such a blessing, lol!  Like seriously, we are pretty much guaranteed sneezes in fairly normal occurrence! 

I will say, I do hope we see more variety in characters sneezing. Twilight is wonderful, but there are many other lovely female characters who deserve to have some sneeze time!
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #80 on: 2023-02-22 14:45:03 »

Your wish might happen to see more varied characters... and it might be a male. :o
« Last Edit: 2023-02-22 14:46:36 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #81 on: 2023-02-22 20:39:37 »

Your wish might happen to see more varied characters... and it might be a male. :o

True.

Captain Ridiculous

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #82 on: 2023-02-22 20:51:37 »

The OP post needs to be updated with all the new content.

I'm here for the camaraderie.
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #83 on: 2023-02-23 17:05:58 »

I think we've seen enough sneezes by Twilight to conclude she is a VERY wet sneezes.  On a 1 - 10 scale, she is a 10.

As a sneeze fetishist, would she be your dream pony to be with in a relationship?  (if you were a pony too>) Imagine having her sneeze so much around you.  Might send you over the edge.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #84 on: 2023-02-23 20:39:47 »

I think we've seen enough sneezes by Twilight to conclude she is a VERY wet sneezes.  On a 1 - 10 scale, she is a 10.

As a sneeze fetishist, would she be your dream pony to be with in a relationship?  (if you were a pony too>) Imagine having her sneeze so much around you.  Might send you over the edge.

I think Twilight is a very sweet and loving character, but she has many pitfalls too.  But I think if you can help her gain her confidence, she would be super loyal and lovey dovey.  Her sneezes would be a bonus, but you have to make sure you like her wet style of sneeze and how she never seems to cover her sneezes.  I think that would be a big turn on / turn off moment for many.  I am really curious what others responses will be. :D
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #85 on: 2023-02-24 17:45:13 »

I think Twilight is a very sweet and loving character, but she has many pitfalls too.  But I think if you can help her gain her confidence, she would be super loyal and lovey dovey.  Her sneezes would be a bonus, but you have to make sure you like her wet style of sneeze and how she never seems to cover her sneezes.  I think that would be a big turn on / turn off moment for many.  I am really curious what others responses will be. :D

We gonna get a little weird now?  Okay, I think I can get behind this.  Let's see..... I really think (removing the sneezing aspect) I could see Lily Valley being awesome relationship material.  She seems like she would be very supportive and awesome all around.  Plus she's a good cook. ;D
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #86 on: 2023-02-24 17:57:49 »

Okay, since I have never seen any male sneezes in this, and let's just age up all the characters to being adults like in AT&F.  I think some of the best material from a female's perspective would be Spike. ;D  He does have immaturities, but he also knows how to treat a woman.  Also in a strange way, I would also say Soarin'.  Something about me just wouldn't want Lawrence or Greg.  They seem too much like "yes men."  I don't know if they would have a backbone when one needs it.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #87 on: 2023-02-24 19:42:38 »

Oh! I like your opinions @Sniffles.  I like Lawrence and Greg, but between the two, part of me leans to Lawrence because Greg gave up so fast.  But he was a nice guy... maybe too nice?  Not a bad bone in his body.  But Lawrence seems sort of de-masculated at times too.  The real answer here is Big Mac.  I am sure he has a good strong sneeze too. 
« Last Edit: 2023-02-24 19:43:08 by FoxTail » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #88 on: 2023-02-24 21:11:20 »

Okay this is good.  A part of me would like being with Starlight and her sneezes, but I kind of worry she might be too tough to tame.  Sure she can be loving, but she has a wild streak and can get hyper sexual (which is cool, but scary and unpredictable with her).  She can go bat-crud crazy, at least in my mind.

I need to see Lily sneeze.

Twilight is a wonderful pone, especially if you are in it just for the sneezing.  You have to like wet, moist, sprays needed of big strength.  I think she's probably awesome and would be very trusting if she trusts in you.  She would be an awesome pick up.  You'd have to help build her confidence and keep her emotionally sound though.  She might be some work, but I think it would be worth it.  She'd give back in love and sneezing.  But you can't expect much else for cooking or cleaning.  She doesn't do any of that.
« Last Edit: 2023-02-24 21:11:33 by Anyponedrawn » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #89 on: 2023-02-24 21:27:23 »

I love this conversation!!! :D  Give me a little time to think this through.  There have been no sneezes by males, so I will think about who I would choose among the sneezy females.  :-]
« Last Edit: 2023-02-24 21:27:31 by Soda » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024