PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life Update Thread  (Read 125140 times)
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #510 on: 2019-11-18 19:55:49 »

Well been a little while since updated I got one but had the hassle of sorting everything out which is good now so I been busy to an extent

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #511 on: 2019-11-18 20:58:18 »

Did you get to do that job you wanted?

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #512 on: 2019-11-23 15:50:02 »

I don't ever post here... but um... I don't want to jump too far ahead.... but I think I may have lost a friend of mine...

I'm going to try and verify that or not.  Let's hope the worst didn't happen.  I'm going to go find out now... should know in a little bit.

:-\

I'll update if anyone is concerned.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #513 on: 2019-11-23 19:20:25 »

Update.  They weren't there and we don't know where they are....

Hopefully this is nothing, but it's a worrying sign.  Don't know what happened to them at this moment.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #514 on: 2019-11-24 17:20:48 »

I hope it works out for the best.  That sounds worrying for sure, Wolfwood.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #515 on: 2019-11-24 17:24:45 »

Hey thanks man. :)  I do appreciate it.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #516 on: 2019-11-29 14:14:54 »

Oh forgot to tell you peeps. So that girl I've been seeing? We're officially BF and GF now.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #517 on: 2019-11-29 14:15:50 »

Update.  They weren't there and we don't know where they are....

Hopefully this is nothing, but it's a worrying sign.  Don't know what happened to them at this moment.

Oh dear!  I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner!  I hope it isn't what we're all expecting.  :-\  So sorry to be late and hear this.  You got my support if you need it, Hun.

Oh forgot to tell you peeps. So that girl I've been seeing? We're officially BF and GF now.

That is awesome!  I'm happy for ya!
« Last Edit: 2019-11-29 14:17:24 by Smiles2us » Logged
Ynona

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #518 on: 2020-03-07 16:57:32 »

Ok, I guess it's finally time to talk about this...
I... live in one of the first european countries that got a huge Coronavirus outbreak... I also happen to live in one of the first cities that got hit by said outbreak...
I'm pretty sure this is also going to tell to y'all where I live... and I hate it (not because I don't trust you but because I REALLY hate my heritage and my country and I do not like to talk about it).
That said... things are not going well at all. Today my city has been declared to be a "Red Zone", meaning that we're in a full quarantine. We can't get outside the city and people from outside can't get inside.
You don't have to worry about me too much. I wont get into too much details, but my chances of getting infected are extremely low all things considered. And even if I get infected, I'm young and super healthy, the virus is not deadly at all to me.
However, I'm realy worried about my family, especailly my parents... They're not as lucky as me. At any moment they can get infected with the worst flu of their life and they're not going to have medications or medical personell to help them (As all the hospitals in the area are full). Nor I'll be able to go to them and help them (because they'll be quarantined).
They're pretty healthy... not too old either... but still, I don't like where this is going at all...

So, yeah... I'm worried... Really, really worried. And if I'll disappear in the next days, you'll know what happened to me, at least...
I don't know how to conclude this... so, uhm... yeah... Fuck.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-07 17:01:22 by Ynona » Logged

Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo...
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #519 on: 2020-03-07 21:22:58 »

Yeeaaah, that.... that is something I think most of us are worrying about.  We see what is happening around the world and we are hoping and praying it doesn't happen.  It's a surreal thing to be in this situation I am sure.  Just hang tough.  If your parents stay indoors, wash their hands thoroughly, and practice good hygiene, hopefully nothing more will happen.  I'm watching the news daily and reading all I can in from sources around the world.  It's scary.  Especially for older age groups.  But most health organizations, WHO and the CDC says it's easy to kill with good hand washing.  We just have to hope they are telling the truth about that. 

Sorry man.  Keep us up to date if you wish, or you can contact anyone you want privately.  We wish the best for you and your family.  Thoughts and prayers.

And I am sorry you hate your heritage for some reason... 

For those who want to learn more, here.  In the last 24hrs, Italy has seen it's largest spike yet in Covid-19 and the northern regions around Milan (Lombardy) are now about to all be blocked off from the rest of the country.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-07 21:36:23 by RainySunshine » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #520 on: 2020-03-07 22:08:20 »

I wish I could put you at ease, but I am scared too quite honestly. I hope and pray Italy, the US, and other countries can contain this or get a vaccine.  I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through this.  It sounds frightening to me.   :(  Even worse, it is just beginning.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #521 on: 2020-03-08 14:06:11 »

Stay strong.  I wish we could zap this all away.  It's surreal I am sure and frightening.  I'm just waiting for these daily numbers to peak or plateau and hope for the eventual decline.  Prayers go out to you and your family.
Ynona

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #522 on: 2020-03-08 17:30:38 »

Thank you, everyone. I'm fine for now.
I think I might have made everyone needlessly scared. I'm sorry for that.
Fear has only caused even more damage so just stay calm.

Even if times are dire now, the storm is going to end one day. Be brave.

Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo...
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #523 on: 2020-03-08 19:09:50 »

You be brave friend.  I hope things clear real soon for you and everyone else about to be hit by this.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #524 on: 2020-04-27 21:44:28 »

Last time I posted in here it was to tell you the girl I was seeing were an official couple. Now I'm back here again to say, we have broken up.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Pages: < 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024