PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Anime 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anime  (Read 6233 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2022-12-05 00:08:36 »

Some person at work told me to watch Harukana Receive.  They didn't tell me anything about it and I can see it's something to do with volleyball.  Worth a watch anyone? 

I'm not an anime person, so keep that in mind... nor have I ever thought of volleyball, lol.  So why would I like it?  Is it the girl characters?  lol 
« Last Edit: 2022-12-05 00:09:48 by Anyponedrawn » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: 2022-12-06 21:51:51 »

Some person at work told me to watch Harukana Receive.  They didn't tell me anything about it and I can see it's something to do with volleyball.  Worth a watch anyone? 

I'm not an anime person, so keep that in mind... nor have I ever thought of volleyball, lol.  So why would I like it?  Is it the girl characters?  lol

It's well animated and there is certainly a lot of scenes purely to ogle over the female body, but it's not a bad series.  It's also short, so it won't take a lot of your time.  It's very nicely animated and the story is pretty okay.  I'd say give it a try if your friend told you too.  It's only 12 episodes, so it's not like you will lose a lot of time if you didn't like it. 
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Anime « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024