PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Minecraft 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 47607 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #105 on: 2020-04-01 12:11:52 »

Mojang did some weird April Fools stuff.

I'm going to search Sneeze and I will take some pics.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-01 12:13:10 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #106 on: 2020-04-01 12:51:18 »

So I tested it all out. First I generated a normal Minecraft world using the world seed, "sneeze."  It took me to an all jungle biome  which reminded me of a sea of snot for some reason, the way the vines dripped down from the sea of green tree canopies.

I plunked down a portal and grabbed an "infinity book" from the "infinity library."  I wanted to see what would happen first so I used the default book and threw it through the portal and walked through.

I was taken to a world land with a sky of orange and clouds of sailing ships.  The ground below was far below and foreign, so I stayed within the ship I was transported too.  I think pulled out a book and quill and wrote my first realm to go to.  I typed "Sneeze."  I threw the book into the portal and walked through. Then the weirdest thing happened that never happened to me before.

My Minecraft game crashed. Seriously.  First time that's ever happened in playing this game since the Alpha days.

So I reloaded and tried again.  I made a book that was called, "Sneeze."  The portal turned blue.

I walked through and....

The world sneeze was a hellish landscape of blue fire and redstone blocks with turtle eggs strewn about.  It was a strange world indeed.  The blue fire made massive lakes and waterfalls and the the dry land of reddish blocks seemed to all be spherical.

I decided to write a new book and throw it into more portal.  This time I wrote "Girl Sneeze."  The portal changed into 6 different rainbow-ish colors and I jumped through.

The world of "Girl Sneeze" was a weird one at that.  Fairly normal and flowery world above, but the lower sediments were pink... and I realized we were floating in an endless abyss of soupy blue atmosphere!  Worried I might fall, I carefully walked around my floating island realizing that underneath the landscapes were mine shafts.  It was a strange world. 

I ran back to my portal and wrote a new book, "sneezing."  I entered the newly formed portal.

The world made me think I was in someone's nose!  It was kind of a gross yellow with a yellow hue in the sky.  The land was filled with Enderman. I think the ground was yellow wool and the higher it went, there was blue and more yellow.  There appeared to be a high ceiling as if I were in a cave.  But not wanting to get hurt by the Enderman I typed one more location.  "PSF."  Short for our lovely forum community, "Personal Sneeze Forum."  I jumped in.

I appeared in a weird green void and realized particles were falling from a ceiling that appeared to be stone or concrete.  The land below was devoid of fauna and seemed martian like.  It was an unknown landscape, but I had appeared near the roof line of a giant cave and could not jump down.

It was a weird experience I will continue to play with.  A very fun Minecraft April Fools joke! 

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #107 on: 2020-04-01 12:57:49 »

the normal sneeze landscape looks like a virus infecting the body. Fitting if you think about it. XD

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #108 on: 2020-04-01 13:06:02 »

That is fascinating.  I wonder if I did the same things, if the seeds would appear the same?  I mean... they should. ;D  Very cool man.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #109 on: 2020-04-02 13:30:25 »

Nice mini essay, APD. :D That is weird.  I didn't know the game worked like that.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #110 on: 2020-04-02 14:07:28 »

Yet another snapshot.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #111 on: 2020-04-03 15:13:20 »

Good stuff up there, APD. :D 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #112 on: 2020-04-08 17:30:26 »

Another update, a new biome, and more!

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #113 on: 2020-04-15 13:47:12 »

New Nether structures and music.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #114 on: 2020-04-15 16:18:47 »

Wow!!! That is HUGE!  Oh my gosh.  I can't believe they've made the Nether so different and those bastions are actually amazingly detailed and cool.  Like underground cities that will actually have Piglins in them!  That alone is the coolest thing about this update. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #115 on: 2020-04-22 14:53:11 »

It's Wednesday. Another MC snapshot!

Tüsszent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #116 on: 2020-04-27 14:08:07 »

I stopped playing this game for some time, but mid-last year I started playing it again and it really has pleased me with it's charm and continued updates.  I still play regularly a few times a week.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #117 on: 2020-05-20 14:14:01 »

This is huge... It will change the game.  World customization, dimensions, etc.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #118 on: 2020-05-20 17:37:59 »

So they were testing the waters with that April Fools joke. Interesting. :D
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #119 on: 2020-05-20 18:35:37 »

Mojang also changed their name and logo... Mojang Studios.

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Minecraft « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024