PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Nintendo Gaming 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nintendo Gaming  (Read 26161 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2019-11-17 08:48:52 »

There have been various people on YouTube that have completed the games in videos. There is a lot of good things and some legitimate complaints with a few things, but overall there are more nice things than negative things from what I have seen so far.

I have gotten Shield. I just barely started the game. I like how there is a Budew Pokémon right in the yard of the player’s house. Budew is an interesting Pokémon to me because of past pokedex entries about it.

Also the scientist assistant has a sweet design. I like how one of the rivals, Marnie, also gets some attention in the game. The designs of gym leaders surprised me this generation. Both sword and shield have multiple unique gym leaders in their games.

My starter I picked is...a mystery XD
Zuki
Rookie

Shadow friend

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2019-11-17 22:33:09 »

I picked up sword myself @Zuki
  .::  oh, nice! How you liking it so far?  ::.
I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Went with Sobble as my starter.
.::   Haha, I went with Sobble as well. I'm attempting to make one out of polmer clay because it's so cute <3   ::.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #77 on: 2019-11-22 15:09:07 »

A break down of some alarming signs coming from Nintendo.  Lagging behind in content, worst internet abilities, and now a grown micro transaction scene on their poorly reviewed mobile games.  The fear is Nintendo will bring micro transactions over to their console games.  They've always started for the first time making paid DLC for games.

Worth a watch if you like this company I guess.

« Last Edit: 2019-11-22 15:09:14 by Wolfwood » Logged
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2019-12-11 01:01:13 »

Bit late to this but I went with scorbunny and being honest it's either me or the game was easy to do flew straight threw it still fun regardless though

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Siegmeyer
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #79 on: 2019-12-12 00:39:33 »

I've been playing Link's Awakening, seems like a really good remake although I haven't played the original. I love the visual style. As a Platinum Games fan, I had to get Astral Chain but it's a bit of a disappointment, I don't really like the setting or the characters very much although it's a pretty good game. Also, I haven't finished Octopath traveler yet but I plan to, I've really enjoyed it so far.
Bondi

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #80 on: 2019-12-15 16:21:48 »

How long would you say it should take to beat Links Awakening?
Siegmeyer
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #81 on: 2019-12-18 12:25:35 »

How long would you say it should take to beat Links Awakening?

If you're asking me then sorry but I have no idea. :) I'm probably not even very far in that game yet.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #82 on: 2020-08-30 14:28:49 »

Nintendo What Are You Doing?  The gaming Internet world is shattering with Nintendo's Zelda redesign and Inklings... and people are getting more and more confused.  Nintendo is sexualizing their characters more and more.  Will everyone's favorite plumber get a six pack?  Have some ridiculous videos below.

Why is Nintendo turning away from their innocent and younger demographic with these more mature designs? 
Matt
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #83 on: 2021-11-29 22:18:11 »

If anyone wants to play Mario Kart or Maro golf or other games on the Switch feel free to hit me up, love playing with new people
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Nintendo Gaming « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024