PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Minecraft 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 47672 times)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-04-05 04:04:16 »

I got the PS3 edition!

How is the game on console?
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-04-05 04:05:15 »

I hear console versions of that game are hard to figure out

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-04-05 04:08:06 »

I have long considered buying Minecraft for a console, but I don't know if I should.  The computer version I know is better, plus I can mod it. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-04-05 07:44:12 »

Well, if you get a new battery, it should come charged. That way it gives it enough juice for you to finish transferring leftover files. Then just repackage it and return it, get money back.

My sister has the Xbox version. It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to start a new game and why it wasn't working (I had it set to online when I shouldn't have because we didn't buy the online function for her). After that I was too frustrated to even play so I left it and just went to go play on my laptop.

Captain Ridiculous

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-04-05 09:08:52 »

You guys should share what you've built.

Our ongoing Minecraft Server's homepage.  Currently down for some maintenance, but ongoing.  lol.  Our server also has a wiki we are building. 1st world was our first server, then we moved to the bigger and better 2nd world.  Our server is full of governments, countries, history, and tons of other stuff like that for us nerds. 

Some pics of various places in our world below.

And here is a video on one of the country's national anthems.  The Nation of Aurum is the most prosperous and most powerful nation on our server.

I'm here for the camaraderie.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-04-05 09:10:45 »

Whoa! Dude this is crazy amazing! Like dude, wow. All these creations are huge and amazing!

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-04-05 12:09:40 »

You got armies and navies!  Oh may gaaaaasssh!  Dang, look at all those crazy details on EVERYTHING. :D  From the cities and towns I have looked at too, they are super impressive.  So many of them. 
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-04-07 23:27:56 »

There really isn't a whole lot difference in the PS3 version or the PS4 version I would imagine would be from the PC edition. When they announced awhile back that the fighting mechanics would be different, I figure the PS3 update would be no different and I'd get the same thing. (I haven't played it in a long time since I'm back into pro-wrestling games again lol)

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Claof

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-04-08 01:52:00 »

You guys should share what you've built.

These are some of the more recent maps I've built.

Download Collect To Survive [1.8] - Trailer

Download TNT Control Panel [1.8] - Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4, Screenshot 5

Download Fight [1.9] - Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-04-08 10:38:36 »

Those cities are very amazing.  Wow!  Looks like you have a ton of them. 

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-04-08 13:29:23 »

0_0...I feel incompetent XD I've only played Minecraft for a few days and I kept on building stuff that looks...blocky XD

I really like seeing others stuff though
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2016-04-08 13:30:37 »

Eh, the point of the game is to do whatever you want! So if you make blocky stuff who cares! That's the fun of it :D

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: 2016-04-08 13:41:36 »

By the way, MS, isn't the word "blocky" part of what describes Minecraft? ;)

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2016-04-08 13:47:58 »

I remember how proud I was surviving that first night in Minecraft.  The "newness" of it all and trying to find food, wood, wool to make a bed.  I remember when I finally got sheers to pluck wool from sheep, I was thinking I was king.

When I converted my dirt hut into a wood hut, I was so happy.  Hiding in my house, hearing the hisses and moans outside made me think I was so lucky to be inside.  Watching as the moon went down and the sun went up.

The first few Creeper explosions around my home bugged me so much, I patched them with dirt.

Fishing.  When I finally got to fish, I though I had endless supplies of food until I made my first garden with a fence... OH fences.  I fenced off areas around my house and kept the monster outside of them.  I got my armor and livestock, and made my house a home.  I felt truly accomplished.  No game has ever made me have a sense of pride and property quite like Minecraft.  I would place it as one of my favorite games of all time that moved me.

When I finally played multiplayer for the first time, and had friends, mind was blown. :)  Such an amazing game.  Games that provide feelings like that only come maybe once or twice in a lifetime.  I would love to go back and play the game as if it were my first time again.  Start fresh and have the same excitement as I built up. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: 2016-04-28 17:24:54 »

I have minecraft... but only the free cracked version, hard to find servers for that

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Minecraft « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024