PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF?  (Read 32666 times)
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« on: 2016-02-15 12:18:47 »

Okay, this is just kind of a fun question.

If PSF had an election for PRESIDENT, who would you vote to be President of PSF?  You can give reasons, and people nominated can share what they would do as president.    (Darrin and I can not be voted for). 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-15 12:20:54 »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that is a good question....

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-15 12:22:25 »

REALLY good question.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-15 12:26:17 »

Uhhh...  Wow.  Actually, this is kinda cool. 

So a year back I would have chosen, MASTERXTREME.  I would probably still.  He seems to represent the strength and backbone of this place to me, even if he doesn't do the art he used too.  He has shown what he can do, and he started this all for the met part, cemented his place.  He has nothing more to prove.  He is the veteran looking back on his kingdom, and every once in awhile does some new content to show he can advance his kingdom and always improve upon it. 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-02-15 12:27:42 »

I would probably nominate LeapingRiver. She's the one who is most active on here and seems to know EVERYONE

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-02-15 12:29:14 »

That's right. :)

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-15 12:29:40 »

We would need someone who looks forward with a clear vision of the future, someone with the best interests for PSF at hand.  I would have to choose MasterXtreme, because we know what they are capable of.  They have been there, done that, and they are a proven, solid, leader.  We saw it in the past with their work, and seen it recently, that whenever they want to post anything, they take top honors. 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-02-15 13:05:19 »

This is a good question to ponder.

Someone who has good terms with everyone is nearly everyone here.  You got APD, RainySunshine, LP, the list goes on, but I think you need someone with experience and strength too.  Someone that people will listen too.  That makes MasterXtreme very compelling and I am having a hard time thinking of someone else.

My next choice is going to have to be Grapefoot.  Good writer, good person, and I feel people respect his opinion.  He reaches across the aisle, and not only promotes writers, but does his bit promoting artists.  He gets artists to draw for his stories/or the artists want to write for his work, and he promotes the artist more then himself when he posts his work.  He's a pretty selfless person, who doesn't ask for anything.  I think Grapefoot has been around long enough to earn a title of Presidency. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-02-15 13:10:14 »

Gosh, very compelling choices and arguments made for Grapefoot and MasterXtreme.  I will have to think about this. 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-02-15 14:01:51 »

Really good question.  This could be fun. 

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-02-15 14:14:21 »

Cool!  This is a fun question indeed! 

I've been nominated?  :)  Thanks!  That is an honor.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-02-15 16:11:52 »

Obviously me :P
I kid, but hey I've been nominated lol.

Um... Idk. I see a lot of people saying MasterX and it's great what he's done for the community, but he's kinda taken a backseat nowadays. He did make the journal to keep us all informed, but he was probably the only one who could do it as most people on PSF followed him and knew about him. Don't get me wrong 3P and Rainy were also super popular, but MasterX probably has a stronger following hence why he was the only one able to do that.

I have to think more now...
« Last Edit: 2016-02-15 16:14:10 by Leapingriver » Logged

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-02-15 18:15:57 »

From what I've seen, I think MasterX would be pres. If not him then maybe Leap. Leap would prob be the Vice Pres.

SNEE
Claof

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-02-15 18:41:30 »

I would probably vote for either Leapingriver, or Burr001, because they are the most active.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-02-15 19:27:30 »

Well it should be more than just being active. That's petty.

It would have to be someone who is that is unbiased. Someone who calls out unfair treatment of someone even if the person hasn't done the right thing a lot. You know, someone who is fair and stuff.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024