PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M)  (Read 1920 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2024-02-14 12:30:42 »

You are doing a beautiful job on your comic.

TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2024-02-15 12:16:43 »

Waiting for his first sneeze.  It's been so serious up to now, I wonder when the tone will change. :D  Nice work up till now! It's coming along nicely.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: 2024-02-26 08:09:34 »

Updated cover! redesigned it a little

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #78 on: 2024-03-07 14:29:23 »

In the flash of the lightning, Aiyame sees shackles and that it is covered in blood "Oh..."
She takes a good look from top to bottom, wounds over it's eye, blood coming from under the shackles and the one that concerns her the most is a huge gash across it's chest

"You're hurt... You poor thing..." She slowly gets on her feet.

What will happen? Who knows! Tune in next time!

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #79 on: 2024-03-07 23:41:07 »

She's the only someone to care for him.  He might be wary of her at first, but this is going to lead good places.  I can feel it.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #80 on: 2024-03-08 00:11:04 »

She's the only someone to care for him.  He might be wary of her at first, but this is going to lead good places.  I can feel it.

And the fact that his dew claw is as big as her torso, but still she approaches to help him, despite being terrified

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #81 on: 2024-04-17 13:22:09 »

Aiyame slowly walked closer to the beast whom flinched a little

"Easy big one, I won't hurt you... I just want to remove those shackles" She said holding her arms up.
The beast glances down at her as she continues "Will you let me?" She asked.
The beast looks into her eyes, Deep red eyes meet pink eyes, after a minute the beast lies down in the grass and made it easier for her to reach the shackles.

New page after five years!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #82 on: 2024-04-20 13:24:01 »

Aiyame pulls out a dagger and skillfully picks the locks and soon the shackles lay on the ground

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #83 on: 2024-05-09 02:39:17 »

Aiyame saw the gaping wounds on the creature's neck, legs, a big one on it's torso and three deep cuts over it's eye "Want me to clean up around your wounds?"  The beast didn't move it seemed distant "Are you alright big one?" she looked at it wondering what it's seeing

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #84 on: 2024-05-09 12:32:11 »

The fact the shackles were covered in blood shows just how horribly tight they were and they pain he must have had taking them off.  It's fitting it's raining because it can signify the pain being washed off.  Not all at once, but slowly.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #85 on: 2024-05-09 23:31:25 »

The fact the shackles were covered in blood shows just how horribly tight they were and they pain he must have had taking them off.  It's fitting it's raining because it can signify the pain being washed off.  Not all at once, but slowly.

Yeah they're deep, but also his fur is still messy from the fight but its slowly washing out

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #86 on: 2024-05-09 23:58:17 »

Excellent symbolism. 

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #87 on: 2024-05-10 21:52:25 »

I love how you use white and black to your advantage. Your style gives me similar joy to when I see characters like Spiderverse's Noir in the first Into the spiderverse movie. The characters, the backgrounds, the weapons, the details you are doing makes your comic something I notice out of the flood of posts online. There are literally thousands of art posts daily on twitter, pixiv, tumblr, DA, and other locations. Your posts stand out to me. Thank you for what you do =)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #88 on: 2024-05-11 00:23:42 »

I love how you use white and black to your advantage. Your style gives me similar joy to when I see characters like Spiderverse's Noir in the first Into the spiderverse movie. The characters, the backgrounds, the weapons, the details you are doing makes your comic something I notice out of the flood of posts online. There are literally thousands of art posts daily on twitter, pixiv, tumblr, DA, and other locations. Your posts stand out to me. Thank you for what you do =)

;-;!  Thank you so much for telling me that, been working so hard to be unique

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #89 on: 2024-05-11 00:26:21 »

It's fitting it's raining because it can signify the pain being washed off.  Not all at once, but slowly.

I think you nailed the symbolism for sure.  If that wasn't intended, it fits perfectly.  I'd pretend it was intended.  Great response.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024