PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Christmas 2020! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christmas 2020!  (Read 8444 times)
kiku

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2021-01-10 02:44:09 »

I do have candles.  I have scented and non-scented ones. :)   I love to light a candle and sip some tea.  So relaxing at the end of the day before bed.

Oh, I love that too!  ^-^

Another thing I like (sorry, I don't want to go too far OT here) is, whenever I have a quiet evening and take the time to watch a movie -  which happens about every couple of weeks - I get comfortable on the sofa, turn off all the lights, and light some candles (and I keep the winter/Christmas light decoration on). It creates a special kind of atmosphere which I enjoy a lot, and it makes me really "sink into" the movie and get carried away by it.  :)
Back to topic: I enjoyed doing this during the Christmas holidays too.   ;)
« Last Edit: 2021-01-10 02:53:16 by kiku » Logged

Avatar: Idea and drawing by Nemesis Prime
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: 2021-01-10 14:07:10 »

I have sadly taken down my Christmas decorations, but I too like to turn down all the lights and watch a Christmas movie. :D  I love that special atmosphere that only comes during the holidays.  Especially if it's cold outside and warm inside and you are bundled up, cuddled up, or with someone you love. :)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2021-01-10 21:16:34 »

I've done that too, Kiku.  It's lovely. :D

Also I agree, RainySunshine. :D  That is great too. :D  Very similar. 

TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #63 on: 2021-01-13 17:45:05 »

@TheBeesSneeze , definitely go ahead with it.  :) I had a very nice string of lights in my former apartment I used year round, it consisted of colourful little paper balloons, but it broke eventually. I think I'll get a new one these days.  :)

I like candles too, not only during the Christmas season, but especially in winter when it's dark and uncomfortable outside.  :)

I will do that!  Thanks for the encouragement.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Christmas 2020! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024