PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Make it stop... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Make it stop...  (Read 4336 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« on: 2016-07-17 05:34:01 »

For a while now I've been dodging rocks and other things people throw at me... I can usually brush it off... but it's starting to hurt... they stepped up their game

http://umekoshittershade.deviantart.com

They made that to hit me low, and the comments on the page sure don't help... *Ears low*

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-07-17 06:36:34 »

Aw, $&#%. Sorry about that. :-\

I see that you have many people there who support you. When did you find out about this?

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-07-17 07:08:27 »

@Numbers, I'm assuming a little less then a week ago, when the account was made.

That sucks, Umeko. I suggest just reporting it to DA. See if they'll shut it down.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-07-17 09:23:06 »

So is this a fake account by someone who is angry?  Who is it, do we know?  Someone want to bring me up to date?
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-07-17 09:40:10 »

It seems the fake account was made by someone who is angry with Umeko over stuff and made the account to mess with her. And there are comments on the front page of people talking about why they're angry with Umeko. From what I read, some crap about stealing OC's, I don't even know.

I just find it pathetically funny how 34 year olds are acting like their child has been murdered over such silly things like Internet stealing. People are so petty and immature.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-07-17 10:20:40 »

It's like school children.

So what are these alleged OC's she stole?  I see no evidence.  Just baseless claims pretty much.

Contact Deviant Art and have them remove the account under bullying. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-07-17 10:36:20 »

From the comments I read. I think they're accusing her of taking full ownership of OC's she co-created with other people. Honestly, no side has tangible evidence proving their side is right. It's just "he said, she said".

Lately though, DA has gotten bad at taking down accounts that target others, saying there's nothing they can do, unfortunately.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-07-17 10:37:44 »

Well, then it is probably best we don't get involved until evidence can be shown.  At least that is what i will do.

Peace. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-07-17 10:39:15 »

It would be like in the future, I use some OC's of people I would draw here, and then later in the future they get mad at me for drawing them or using the OC's we co-created. 

So like if Blurr freaked out if we included Anchor Kwill in a comic without his permission someday, or Soda. 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-07-17 21:12:00 »

Losers need to get a life and stop cyber bullying.  Are they seriously like elementary school kids?  How does this solve ones problems?  Answer: It doesn't. 
« Last Edit: 2016-07-17 21:12:19 by Wolfwood » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Make it stop... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024