PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F)  (Read 4333 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #90 on: 2023-02-24 21:36:05 »

I love this conversation!!! :D  Give me a little time to think this through.  There have been no sneezes by males, so I will think about who I would choose among the sneezy females.  :-]

Oooh, take the time you need.  8)
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #91 on: 2023-02-25 17:54:55 »

Oh! I like your opinions @Sniffles.

Thank you @FoxTail! :D  I can understand your pics as well.   ^b-

Haha!  So I guess if I had to pretend I am a male and choose a female character, how could I not choose Twilight?  She's the sneeziest and would provide so much sneezing.  I don't know if I could hold in the excitement in public if she would just start sneezing, lol!  Plus I can imagine she is sniffling and stuffed up with tissues a lot and is always adorable... ADORKABLE! :D
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #92 on: 2023-02-26 14:58:58 »

I love this conversation!!! :D  Give me a little time to think this through.  There have been no sneezes by males, so I will think about who I would choose among the sneezy females.  :-]

The time has been taken.  I like Moondancer and Starlight, but if I am going for sneezy material on top of it all, I would still have to pick Twilight.  I mean how can you not?  You'd be turned on all the time because she would be sneezing all the time! ;D 

As for others I would like to see more of, it would be Lily and Vinyl.  I don't know if Vinyl is wife material though, lol. 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #93 on: 2023-02-26 19:01:58 »

What about Ellen the cashier? I'd kinda like to see how she sneezes.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Omegapony

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #94 on: 2023-02-27 08:44:38 »

The time has been taken.  I like Moondancer and Starlight, but if I am going for sneezy material on top of it all, I would still have to pick Twilight.  I mean how can you not?  You'd be turned on all the time because she would be sneezing all the time! ;D 

As for others I would like to see more of, it would be Lily and Vinyl.  I don't know if Vinyl is wife material though, lol.

I feel like Twilight is the clear pick in this situation given the sneeziness. I mean she’s also a delight in general, but I feel like you could look at her snoot funny and it would start twitching and flaring
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #95 on: 2023-02-27 16:17:21 »

I'm all about seeing more sneezers.  So you like Ellen huh?  ^-^  Why do you like her, @Blurr?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #96 on: 2023-02-27 16:18:17 »

I feel like Twilight is the clear pick in this situation given the sneeziness. I mean she’s also a delight in general, but I feel like you could look at her snoot funny and it would start twitching and flaring

To think, you could probably come home with some peppery food and she'd probably sneeze.  She's a pretty great pick, @Omegapony.  Does her slovenly tendencies at time bother you at all?
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #97 on: 2023-02-27 17:08:06 »

I'm all about seeing more sneezers.  So you like Ellen huh?  ^-^  Why do you like her, @Blurr?

She's snarky and constantly tries to make the best out of a clearly mundane job. I feel she's a spirit animal of sorts for me.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #98 on: 2023-02-27 17:10:39 »

Your spirit animal is a hawk.  Your spirit animal is a bear.  Your spirit animal is a tiger.

Your spirit animal is Ellen.

I forgot about the original characters in the series.  There are a few.  Rachel the bank teller is pretty cool.  There is also Lyra. She's awesome and carefree, but not sure she'd be waifu material. ;D  Octavia. :D  She's good.
Omegapony

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #99 on: 2023-02-28 00:31:28 »

To think, you could probably come home with some peppery food and she'd probably sneeze.  She's a pretty great pick, @Omegapony.  Does her slovenly tendencies at time bother you at all?

Not at all, in fact I really like this interpretation of Twi overall just as much as the original show. The real question is if we were to be dating her, would we let her know about the kink? I feel like she’d be both flattered and confused if we told her how hot her sneezes are @Soda
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #100 on: 2023-02-28 21:18:48 »

Oooh, I love your answer @Omegapony.  I think she would actually feel very comfortable fairly quickly if you tell her you enjoy sneezes.  She would probably cuddle with you right away and be a happy pone. ;D  lol!  She'd probably not be embarrassed by sneezing around you anymore and love you more for it.

She still seems embarrassed when doing it around Lawrence, but I hope he says something to her to let her be at ease. ;D
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #101 on: 2023-02-28 21:19:07 »

She's snarky and constantly tries to make the best out of a clearly mundane job. I feel she's a spirit animal of sorts for me.

I totally thought it was the piercings. ;D
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #102 on: 2023-03-01 16:31:45 »

I really enjoy the responses to this discussion. :)  Some thoughtful answers.
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #103 on: 2023-05-15 12:48:01 »

Has this sneeze ever been posted before?  It wasn't an official episode, but part of a question and answer session.

Tumblr Link

Not sure if this has been posted here.  Another Twilight sneeze.
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #104 on: 2023-05-19 12:52:04 »

It isn't linked, so I guess it's new.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024