PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 531717 times)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1830 on: 2018-09-24 15:42:11 »

In what modern country, does someone defend themselves (Kavanaugh) before the accuser states their case (Ford).  This is ridiculous.  I am glad he did his thing today.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1831 on: 2018-09-24 16:16:07 »

Kavanaugh tears up, says he's not letting 'false accusations drive us out of this process'.

Kavanaugh denies sexual misconduct in exclusive interview: 'I know I'm telling the truth'.

Kavanaugh denies sexual assault allegations.

Timeline: What we know about allegations against Brett Kavanaugh and when we knew it.

Rush Limbaugh to Republicans: Confirm Kavanaugh lose Midterms.

'A shameful, shameful smear campaign' to 'destroy a man's personal and professional life': Mitch McConnell savages Democrats over Kavanaugh as he vows there WILL be a Senate vote.

Pres. Trump to meet with Rod Rosenstein Thursday after conflicting reports about deputy attorney general's departure.

2nd Kavanaugh Accuser Came Forward Because Democrats ‘Came Looking’.

Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years, Ahead of Democrats.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1832 on: 2018-09-25 17:29:21 »

President Speaks To the UN.  Rejects Globalism.

Kavanaugh accuser asks Senate to limit press access for hearing, she wants to choose who comes in...

Senate panel schedules Kavanaugh vote for Friday.

Stormy Daniels and Blasey Ford Lawyer Mocks Kavanaugh.

Mark Levin Tops Cable News Weekend With New Show on FOX News.

Leftists threaten Republican Ted Cruz, Push Him Out of Restaurant.

US Border Patrol launches Operation Blazing Sands in California desert.

Leftist Policies At Work: Teacher Fired For Giving a Student A "Zero" Score When They Didn't Turn In Their Homework.

US Divorce Rates Drop 18%.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #1833 on: 2018-09-27 15:05:26 »

Going on now, Dr. Ford gives testimony and Kavanaugh defends himself.  Democrats pull many dirty blows asking for FBI investigations and belittle Kavanauagh assuming him guilty. Republican's have a weak showing towards Dr. Ford during her testimony in which she seems believable. 

Then we have this by Sen. Lindsay Graham.  A moving few minutes in which he calls out all the corruption, lies, and deceit currently being deploying against Kavanaugh and his family. 

Below is Christine Blasey Ford's testimony and her accusations against Judge Kavanaugh.

Below is Brett Kavanaugh's opening statement.

« Last Edit: 2018-09-27 16:51:39 by RainySunshine » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1834 on: 2018-09-27 15:09:39 »

No matter what, Democrats have ruined a good man's life over possibly a mistaken identity.  They don't care who they are bringing down, as long as they can stop a Trump nominee and stop Trump.  They don't care if it brings down the country either.  Kavanaugh is a victim here... and if Blasey Ford truly believes what she is saying, she is being used by the Democrats as well. 

There is no burden of requirement when a woman accuses sexual assault. The recipient is automatically guilty.

First there was political correctness where you cannot speak the truth now that is the accusation of sexual assault where you cannot speak or say anything,  this is the new weapon of the left.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-27 15:10:45 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1835 on: 2018-09-27 23:40:09 »

It was brutal for sure.  We will see if Judge Kavanaugh is voted in tomorrow.

I think he will be.  Nothing was shown that provided further credence to Dr. Ford. If anything, it just showed how much she was used by the Democratic party as just a tool to bring someone down.  I am willing to bet even some Democrats will vote for Kavanaugh now.
Snmm01

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1836 on: 2018-09-28 10:15:15 »

I watched practically the whole thing yesterday. I listened to both.  I didn't find Dr. Ford credible. That does not mean to say that I believe she wasn't assaulted by someone.  There were just places her story didn't ring true. Like for instance: "Indelible in my hypocampus"(flowery language for a raw moment instead of normal way of talking?), she ran into Mark Judge at the supermarket and said Hello to him(if he did as she claimed, wouldn't she have avoided him when she realized her was there?), the door she wanted put on her house wasn't pleasingly astetic(The point of the door in her testimony is protection, who cares about what it looks like?), etc.. . The fact that she can't tell us a place or how she got to/or was taken from this place. The fact that her best friend can't remember the incident at all considering Dr. Ford testified to running from the house. I don't know about you, but I'm 100% sure my best friend would remember that happening and so would the others reported to be downstairs. There too many holes in her story and the fact that none of the Senators, media, prosecutor picked up on these upsets me.  I totally understand that victims of sexual assault can have memory lapses and tune in on the traumatic moments of their attack.  But compared with people I know that have been assaulted and have given their stories, her story is lacking in very much detail.  That being said, Judge Kavanaugh wasn't completely honest, especially about the drinking. But the main villians here are the democrats of this committee, Feinstein clearly sat on this and didn't take care of this at the right time and the others just rode the party line for the whole thing.

I believe victims should come forward and report there stories. But instead of blindly following a movement (#metoo), each story should be investigated based on factual provable evidence and there is always evidence left to the truth, you just have to look deep enough.  Because not everybody tells the truth, even women about sexual assault. You're innocent till proven guilty and this movement among others go against that and that scares me, because if we start treating and believing that your guilty till proven innocent alot of innocent people are going to be hurt by those who seek power, revenge, or attention and be ruined for life whether its about sexual assault or other crimes.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1837 on: 2018-09-28 13:39:51 »

^ Pretty much yes. 

I watched/listened the whole thing as well.  I don't doubt she was assaulted at some point by someone, but it wasn't Kavanaugh and his friend.  You can tell that Kavanaugh was telling the truth as he reacted as anyone would who has false accusations placed upon them.  It was an amazing hearing and so obvious how the Democrat left is using these horrible dirty tactics to drag someone through the mud, just so this guy can't hold a seat.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1838 on: 2018-09-28 13:45:14 »

Being a woman and not blindly following what feminists and the Democrat party says women should do, I didn't buy it.  I just don't buy this.  The timing and how the Democrats waited to release anything they could to ruin this man's wonderful reputation and drag his family through this shit.  It's horrible what they are doing and I wish the American public would wake up and see how HORRIBLE the Democrats have been acting since Trump won the election in 2016.  They are doing everything they can to make Trump fail, but he isn't. They can't stand someone who doesn't follow their ideals won and someone who wasn't establishment.  I feel horrible for Kavanaugh and his family, and hope that if Dr. Ford was taken advantage of, they will someday find the actual person.  But if she is willingly lying and doing this solely for the Democrats, then I hope she is found out too.

The feminists and the #MeToo thing is so toxic, it truly makes a hostile environment.  It has created an environment where men are guilty no matter what.  Why would a guy even want to flirt or talk to a woman if in the future she can make a false accusation against him and screw up his life.

I feel so bad for Kavanaugh and hope his name is righted for the wrongs the left is doing upon him.  Feinstein's a joke, Schumer's a joke, Flake is a joke, Durbin is a joke, Booker is a joke.  They are just going along with the horribleness.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1839 on: 2018-09-28 14:03:32 »

Love seeing the discussion guys!  I hope there is more of it. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1840 on: 2018-09-28 14:13:00 »

(Arizona Senator Flake Continues To Go Against Republican Wishes and Calls For an FBI Investigation.)

Senate panel backs Trump's Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh.

Sen. Flake Flakes; GOP agrees to FBI probe of Kavanaugh, delaying Senate vote.

Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge: 'I will cooperate' with FBI probe of sex assault claims.

GOP leaders delay Kavanaugh confirmation for one-week FBI investigation.

Prosecutor who questioned Christine Ford says she wouldn't prosecute Brett Kavanaugh, No Evidence.

Leftist and Democrat Protesters Reveal New Slogan, "Men Are Trash".

Democrats Say They Will Impeach Kavanaugh If Voted In.

Democrats rush to latch onto Christine Blasey Ford's political coattails.

CNN Founder Ted Turner Says Network Is Too Political.

Hillary Clinton to Hit the Campaign Trail for Florida Governor Candidate Andrew Gillum.

US pushes forward with plans for anti-Iran Arab alliance.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-28 14:14:11 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1841 on: 2018-09-30 16:52:48 »

Body language "expert" analysis of Dr. Blasey Ford's testimony against Kavanaugh.

In short, the analyst doesn't buy it and alludes Dr. Ford acted the whole thing.

And now an analysis of Brett Kavanaugh's interview with FOX News when they ask him tough questions.

The analyst says he doesn't show signs of lying. His denials are sincere.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-30 16:58:25 by Silverwing » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1842 on: 2018-10-01 18:26:06 »

New US-Mexico-Canada deal made!

GOP Leaders Pledge to Give FBI Latitude in Kavanaugh Probe

Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick Backtracks on Claims in Extensive NBC News Interview.

NBC News Sits Down With Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick But Can't Verify Claims.

ACLU Ties Kavanaugh to Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton in New Ad...

Senate will hold Kavanaugh vote this week.

Dems to finally refer Ellison abuse allegation to law enforcement...

First Lady To Visit African Continent.

Liberal Female Prof Says White Men corpses should be castrated and fed to swine, University defends her...
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1843 on: 2018-10-03 23:35:58 »

BREAKING NEWS: FBI Kavanaugh Investigation Reveals NO Evidence Kavanaugh Sexually Assaulted Anyone

Democrats Not Happy With Results (No duh)...

Julie Swetnick backs off Kavanaugh allegations.

Republicans aims for speedy Kavanaugh confirmation as FBI completes background check.

Vote For Friday.

Democratic staffer Arrested By Capitol Police For Secretly Posting Republican Senators Private Information Online.

Mike Pompeo says Kim Jong-un invite shows 'progress' despite South Korea's warning over nukes.

New York Times Caught In A Lie About Trump.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1844 on: 2018-10-04 13:50:58 »

Of course the Democrats wouldn't accept it.  Complete hypocrites.  Damned if they do, damned if they don't.  They were never going to vote for Kavanaugh anyways.  They never even gave a damn about these accusers other then it was something to obstruct Pres. Trump.
Pages: < 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024