PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Rainbow Dash is sneezy high (MLP - Messy - F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rainbow Dash is sneezy high (MLP - Messy - F)  (Read 679 times)
N@ndo
Learning to walk

I just want to be happy & make others happy

WWW Email
« on: 2023-11-10 22:33:38 »

A sketch I made for @Blurr but I've decided to convert it into digital. Two months without new art... ARGH! I owe some commissions here, and I promise to return to 'em. Btw my commission list/prices: https://psfforum.com/index.php?topic=4494
(my hands hurts after all that time without drawing on computer lol)

That's what happens when a pony eats a brownie... but not just any ordinary brownie... I mean a 420 brownie  ;)

... but what if she needs to sneeze?

I hope you find it cute  :P
« Last Edit: 2023-12-06 23:37:33 by Smiles2us » Logged

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2023-11-11 00:05:39 »

I find it great!! I could tell something was off.  She couldn't possibly just sneeze from a normal brownie could she?  Lol! No it was a weed brownie!  Nice art and nice conversion to digital as well!  Nice job.
definitionboi
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2023-11-11 00:05:58 »

dayum n@ndo!,ur art never dissappoints me,you,ynona and eru are truly the 3 musketeers of psf snee art!
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2023-11-11 00:17:31 »

Superb comic!  I love that sneeze release shot and how hard she tries to hold it back!  Nice work!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
N@ndo
Learning to walk

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2023-11-11 06:32:45 »

I find it great!! I could tell something was off.  She couldn't possibly just sneeze from a normal brownie could she?  Lol! No it was a weed brownie!  Nice art and nice conversion to digital as well!  Nice job.
Well, she could sneeze from a brownie, if she sneezes the chocolate powder during the cooking.  :))
Thanks everyone!

dayum n@ndo!,ur art never dissappoints me,you,ynona and eru are truly the 3 musketeers of psf snee art!
Lol hahahah  :))

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2023-11-11 15:56:37 »

Very nice comic and fun colors.  The whole thing makes me think of it being a drug-induced trip few moments prior to the sneeze.  lol!
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2023-11-11 16:00:23 »

This is great!  Love the wonky weed-trip expressions and how sneezy her sneeze was.  That sneeze blast was awesome.  I love how for context, it implies she's been sneezing more prior to this moment too!
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2023-11-11 16:16:04 »

A new source of sneezes!  Drugs! 

Quality sneeze, amazing nostrils and that force blasting out of them!  I think I like a high Rainbow Dash.  I wonder if she is just as sneezy when drinking? :D

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2023-11-11 18:12:29 »

This is great!!! Awesome work on this and I love the set up to this.  Beautiful sneeze.  How the air erupts out of her nostrils is glorious to me!
EvergreenPinewood

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2023-11-11 18:22:17 »

I've never heard or seen this before.  Weed leading to sneezes? No matter what, I like this idea!  Great job on the expressions and vibe to this one, @N@ndo!
N@ndo
Learning to walk

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2023-11-11 21:51:49 »

A new source of sneezes!  Drugs! 

Quality sneeze, amazing nostrils and that force blasting out of them!  I think I like a high Rainbow Dash.  I wonder if she is just as sneezy when drinking? :D

I never thought about that hahahaha it's just how I thought she would give a normal sneeze but completely 420, not induced by it  :nervoussmile:  don't pin it on me, pal  C:-). hahahahah lol
(but probably if she smoke some grass by the nose, maybe lol )

Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2023-11-11 22:08:10 »

I would totally imagine her sneezing due to weed now. ;D  Mary Jane makes Rainbow Dash sneeze.  You made it canon in this fantastic comic Nando!  ;D  lol!  Awesome job!!
Yourtourguidefortoday
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2023-11-11 22:58:38 »

Drugs make horses sneeze?  :-0 huh, new.

Release your inner beast!
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2023-11-12 00:30:11 »

Drugged up Dash is a sneezy Dash. :D  Could be a natural sneeze, could be drug induced.  No matter what I love how it's drawn and how powerful the sneeze is. 
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2023-11-12 14:11:53 »

This is really great! :D
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Rainbow Dash is sneezy high (MLP - Messy - F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024