PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Giantess' Sneezy Destructive Blast (Messy - F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Giantess' Sneezy Destructive Blast (Messy - F)  (Read 555 times)
Spiffmin

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2024-04-24 00:00:06 »

You start this comic from the top right and go down than to the left. This fantastic comic shows a giantess woman with some dude on a castle.  Some dust or pollen irritates her nose, she has build up and warns the dude on the castle she is going to sneeze and he needs to prepare.  He slams his sword down just as she SNEEZES out a massive sneeze that throws spit, snot, and debris everywhere.  The sneeze flings bricks off the castle like it is matchsticks.  We get three separate angles of her sneezes as is BLASTS on the dude.  It ends with the dude covered in her sneeze snot and spit and her being embarrassed.

I've had these images in a folder on my computer for a few months, but I do not know where they came from. I feel bad about not knowing who drew this or if the character's are from something or not.  So if you know who the character's are or who the artist is with a link to this art, please post it and I will update this topic!

Unknown source and artist,

ENLARGE COMIC.
Deepa
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2024-04-24 08:56:32 »

Very nice feel free to share anymore
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2024-04-24 12:02:18 »

Impressive comic.  I wish we knew who the artist was as well. They might have more stuff to show! Awesome.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2024-04-24 12:20:58 »

Dude, great find!!! Great find.  This is awesome.  Hope we can find out who the artist is.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2024-04-24 12:36:44 »

The way they show different angles of her sneeze is pretty cool.  So much is blasting out of her nose and mouth, especially in the middle one.  Awesome drawings.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2024-04-24 12:38:04 »

That poor guy is soaked in her sneeze snot.  That is hot though.  Hot comic, amazing find! I hope you are able to find more and we discover who this artist is. I am truly impressed with this one. 

The sneezer is HOT and her sneeze is amazing.  Love, love, love, love this one!  <3
EvergreenPinewood

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2024-04-25 00:44:33 »

ASTOUNDING comic! Wow.  She's hot and that powerful sneeze only makes her hotter! She totally drenched the guy.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2024-04-25 12:01:52 »

At first I thought she was in a bikini with bare skin, but it appears she is in a full body suit with some kind of bikini like outer layer over that.  Nonetheless, what an awesome sneezer.  That sneeze absolutely messed things up, lol! So powerful!
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2024-04-25 12:27:16 »

Awesome sneeze! Wow! That was hot as hot! Even i the first panel, she seems to be on the verge of sneezing.  By the second, that dust or pollen sends her over the edge! If she knew how big her sneezes were, why didn't she cover it or turn away from the tiny man?  Whatever, this is flipping fantastic! Love the strength or her sneeze blast.  A legit sneeze blast radius. 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2024-04-25 23:59:34 »

Amazing comic! So detailed. We need to find out who drew this because they deserve to get the recognition! Absolutely beautiful comic! Such a strong sneeze!
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2024-04-26 12:12:18 »

That's an incredible sneeze right there! I can feel the earth shake and nature crumble at the weight of this sneezy explosion.  She's taking a sneeze blast zone to a whole new level.  A real destructive level! Amazing art by the unknown artist. Wish we knew who drew it.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-26 12:12:35 by Sniffles » Logged
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2024-04-26 12:21:28 »

This is sexy! Just downright, unadulterated, sexy sneezing and female! Absolutely love this comic. We have to solve who this artist is.  Maybe @Grapefoot or @mysteryserpent would know.  They tend to be around sneeze art a lot.
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2024-04-27 00:45:32 »

What an astounding sneeze! Love this comic.  Artist is amazing!
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2024-04-29 00:08:02 »

Stunning sneeze! Wow! What a great find! Hopefully we can find the artist as well. :D Superb sneeze details and thankfully it comes from an attractively designed female character!
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2024-04-29 12:06:30 »

Bless her! What an explosive sneeze. The poor guy is covered in her snot.  I must say, I didn't see much snot fly out, but it certainly clung to him! I take that back, I actually do see a lot of nasal debris shooting out. ;D
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Giantess' Sneezy Destructive Blast (Messy - F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024