PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Surf and/or Turf" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Surf and/or Turf"  (Read 10200 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: 2018-04-21 20:56:02 »

I thought it was pretty fun and interesting to see this different group of pony things.  I haven't seen the movie so it was all new to me.  They seem to have an interesting culture, if not a just a little diff then equestrian.  I thought it was weird that the CMC got called in.  Why would they get called in?  I am still confused about that.

8/10.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2018-04-27 11:02:38 »

It wasn't a bad episode.  I liked it and it kept me entertained throughout. :)  7/10
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: 2018-04-28 06:35:29 »

I dunno why I didn't watch this episode until last night. XD

Quite enjoyable episode. :D
« Last Edit: 2018-04-28 11:34:18 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: 2018-04-28 11:29:43 »

Yeah, as I've said before, if you haven't watched the movie, you might be somewhat lost.

As Soda nodes, this episode touches upon the dilemmas of children of divorce and mixed or interfaith marriages.  Boy, Scootaloo definitely had a bit of a meltdown there, nearly rejecting her friends over a little disagreement.  I wonder if she's going to become obsessed with baths and swimming now, trying to replicate that feeling of flying?

Definitely in my top three this season, close behind the two-part premiere and the upcoming Starlight/Sunburst episode I mentioned here.

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2018-09-16 12:39:15 »

It was an alright episode.  It was sort of just bland to me overall with a run of the mill issue. 

7/10.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #50 on: 2018-09-16 18:34:01 »

The episode's title makes it sound like a seafood meal which is a positive, just like this episode overall. I liked seeing the new backgrounds and locations.  I feel the pacing was a bit off, but I still just enjoyed learning more around the world.  I feel it cancelled out the odd pacing and real world issue they were trying to show, such as with kids having to live with divorced parents in diff areas.

8/10.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Surf and/or Turf" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024