PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Ask It, Answered 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ask It, Answered  (Read 80019 times)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #255 on: 2017-01-17 18:23:57 »

(I'm sure it was painful. ;))

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #256 on: 2017-01-17 19:16:55 »

Earliest memory.....
Hmm. I think... Let's see if I think hard.
Escaping from my crib probably. But I'm not sure if those are pseudomemories since I watched recordings of me doing it.

Okay so maybe this one. Following my uncle around as he fixed the molding (is that what it's called, the stuff on the bottom of the wall that is like wood). He was filling in cracks with some white putty stuff that he squeezed out of a long tube with a long nozzle. I remember following him and asking him questions. That memory kinda has a foggy touch to it. Another one, not sure which ones first but when I think old memories that have that kinda foggy haze over them it's these four.

Second one would be sitting in a high chair, a bowl of cereal in front of me. But I'm not directly next to the table my family is sitting at, so I kinda scootch it forward until I'm closer. Uhhhh, there's a box of cereal at the table. It's brown, because it's chocolate cereal. It was my dad and my favorite for a long time. I remember it had a monkey on it, with a big bowl of these Rice Krispies looking cereal. They were really good, we can't did them anymore. (This is probably the earliest of them all actually, since I'm in a high chair and the other ones I'm sitting at the table).

What's your... Hrm, I wanna ask most painful/saddest, but like, I feel people are gonna mention heartbreaks and stuff and not getting the girl stories. So uh... Sorry if too personal, when was the first time you ever saw your parent cry?

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #257 on: 2017-01-17 19:35:41 »

I liked you answer, LP.  I like this topic because it can be used for better answers to get to know people more.

The first time I saw a parent cry actual sad tears, beside my Mom or something from being happy was my Dad, when his Dad, my Granddad passed away.  He went on the stage to talk about his Dad, and I saw tears in his eyes for the first time, but he never broke down.  He kept talking and stayed true to the strong man and Father I know him as.

Have you ever broken a bone? 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #258 on: 2017-01-17 19:39:52 »

Thanks, Raine. And yeah, it is a nice topic.

That's beautiful, man. My mom says the only time she's seen my dad cry was when his dad died too. It's sometimes shocking to see your guardian, someone you see as strong cry. It's a reminder that they're also only human too.

Uh technically no? I've gotten a hairline fracture before because I slid along the rug while rough housing with my sister and dad and my finger smashed into the wall. It got all purple and swollen. But I was smart and te next morning (since we were playing at night) I taped it to the finger next to it to keep it straight and told my brother my finger hurt. So he took me to my moms office and she xrayed it with her dentist X-ray. My aunt gave me one of those silver finger braces you sometimes see around. But yeah that's it.

Have you ever... Hm. Lied to your parents? Not small white lies, or "yah I did my homework" lie. But something bigger?

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #259 on: 2017-01-17 19:45:46 »

Yes I have but I'm not saying what it was in here for nondisclosed reasons.

If there was someone you cared about that died and you could bring them back to spend one more day with them, who would it be and what would you do?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #260 on: 2017-01-17 19:46:40 »

I've had to wear on of those on one of my fingers too for pretty much the same reason.  ;)

Yes, I have lied.  When I was a little droplet seedling, I lied about finishing a school assignment, and being the short sited child I was, I saw no repercussions for my actions until I did it again the next week.  The teacher asked me to have my assignment signed by my parents... and for some reason I just shoved it in a textbook and tried to forget about it. 

The teacher asked for it, and I said I forgot to buy time.  This went on for a couple days then finally the teacher called my Mom and both my parents were outside the door when I was done for class one day.  I got real nervous and was told to wait outside in the hall while my parents and the teacher talked.  (I was probably like 1st or 2nd grade).  They then told me to come in and I balled my eyes out and never did that again and finished my two assignments I didn't do.

They were super simply too, like some vocabulary thing and learning to spell some words and re-writing them.  Funny when you look back on it and how maybe we all were as kids.

Can you play an instrument? 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #261 on: 2017-01-17 19:47:36 »

I wouldn't do it. Don't mess with what has happened and what has been. Cherish the memories you have now. Because that day couldn't be enjoyed to the fullest because you know at the end of that, they will die again. And that will be hanging over your head for the whole day.

Oh wow, the feels Raine. I've done the same thing before. Except I got my ass beat.

I can play piano, clarinet, trumpet, baritone saxophone and my voice :P

Uh.... Have you ever... Do you know how to swim?
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 19:49:25 by Death Blossom » Logged

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #262 on: 2017-01-17 19:48:54 »

Sorry I messed up. 

I can swim.  I took swimming lessons and can swim very well.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 19:50:00 by Rainberry » Logged

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #263 on: 2017-01-17 19:49:30 »

Yeah I know how to swim. Learned when I was five. And in fifth and sixth grade I played the saxaphone.

Hmmmm.....What do you think would be a more useful technological feat for the human race? Space travel on par with shit you see in movies, or teleportation tech?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #264 on: 2017-01-17 19:49:55 »

(I already answered that Raine. You didn't mess up, it's okay.)

That's cool you can swim. I'll wait for another question.

Ehhhh, a more sustainable energy source.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 19:50:24 by Death Blossom » Logged

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #265 on: 2017-01-17 19:50:06 »

(Oh boy. Here we go again. ::))

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #266 on: 2017-01-17 19:50:20 »

I think teleportation would be most useful. 

What is your favorite season?
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 19:50:54 by Rainberry » Logged

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #267 on: 2017-01-17 19:50:47 »

(Damnit Blurr)

Fall hands down.

Least favorite season?

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #268 on: 2017-01-17 19:55:39 »

This is going to sound crazy... but summer.  Besides being nice, to me it has the least character.  It's just... boring.

Where is a place you like visiting in your home state? 
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 19:56:18 by Rainberry » Logged

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #269 on: 2017-01-17 19:58:04 »

I getcha. Summer is usually the most enjoyed because the least work is done (for students).

My house :P but um... The parks. This one really pretty old town near my house. Very old school, relaxed. Scenic.

What's a place you hate about your home state?

Pages: < 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Ask It, Answered « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024