PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Dear Jerk 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dear Jerk  (Read 43919 times)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #195 on: 2017-05-01 17:57:02 »

You sure? I mean, "here" isn't the red forum. ;p

I dunno what to say. I'll just say that whatever happens to the forum, will, deep down, be FS's fault. That's all I can say. ::|

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #196 on: 2017-05-01 18:00:39 »

Yeah, I didn't word myself well. 

Maybe I should call you Alphabet.... Numbers... ;)
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #197 on: 2017-05-01 18:41:43 »

It will all come down to simply this; Either people will stay or go.  Chances are, they will mostly all stay.  So I wouldn't worry too much. :)  People will prefer normality and being comfortable over actually having to change everything in more cases then not.

I feel like the site will probably survive but I know of a couple friends being pressure to leave the site because of how they feel. Force them to choose between the friends that have left the site and friends that are still part of the site. I know there are a few people who probably dislike me because I have not left the site or pledged my allegiance to this site and only this site. I like this site but I am not going to abandon the other site.

Nobody is forcing anyone to leave. The mere thought of such an idea existing is really silly, lol...

I still like you, Ben (mega), but I feel like FS is the third wheel in making the friendship complicated. I can't work knowing that I also have to let FS have his way. That's why I'm staying on the side of all my friends against SF.
« Last Edit: 2017-05-01 18:43:51 by PatriPony~ » Logged

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #198 on: 2017-05-01 18:49:45 »

If people want to stay on sneezefurs, all the power to them. Nobody will think of them any lesser or chastise them for not agreeing to go.

If - IF - the new forum does go along, it was agreed amongst pretty much everyone involved that no one will bring up FS. It'll always be there as an alternative in case people want to leave SF but dunno if they want to come to PSF or there.

megacycle

Email
« Reply #199 on: 2017-05-01 19:55:58 »

There should be no picking sides. Enough with the lynch mob mentality.

Can't we all just get along?
Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #200 on: 2017-05-01 20:58:24 »

There should be no picking sides. Enough with the lynch mob mentality.

Can't we all just get along?

I think I'm about done addressing you in particular, Ben; and I'll see myself out of this thread. I got people to see and things to do.

You keep using 'lynch mob' like it's some hip new buzzword. Righty-O then. I'll leave you to your imaginary world where being called names and getting threats is a totally cool and appropriate response, then.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #201 on: 2017-05-01 21:04:37 »

Okay gents, lets keep level heads on this matter.  It is alright to talk about it, but don't start going at each other. 
Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #202 on: 2017-05-02 02:31:43 »

I apologize for speaking the way I did. This situation has stirred a can of worms, a lot of heated beef and some old wounds, so it's best not to discuss it anymore.

A lot of the people on my Skype have all moved on from FS matters, which reaffirms my belief that this "lynch mob" assumption is long since invalid. If megacycle wants to take this matter to people who have very firm opinions about FS as a whole, he should talk to them. I'm not involved in the situation directly-- I'm just a small part of it.

That said, I'm going to move forward.
« Last Edit: 2017-05-02 02:32:24 by PatriPony~ » Logged

megacycle

Email
« Reply #203 on: 2017-05-02 05:17:30 »

I'm sorry about escalating the issue as well. There is a lot of bad blood and wounds that have not fully healed.

I keep finding myself at the center of the issue when I want nothing to do with it. I would appreciate if people would stop trying to push me into the middle of the whole entire debacle.
Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #204 on: 2017-05-02 12:38:23 »

It's really just Ty who's looking to do something about it. I just wanna do a new forum, honestly. :/ I'll still be on PSF, though; the new forum will be my little spa retreat, if anything else, lol.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #205 on: 2017-05-02 13:52:49 »

I hope it all works out the best for people whatever they decide to do. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #206 on: 2017-05-13 14:38:26 »

PSF does welcome everyone, but it would be a huge shift and change for us.  Sure we want new people to talk with, but at the same time, you might draw in baggage too, which you might not want.
Late but all the people on SF don't talk. If they all migrated here it would literally be no different except that people who like anthro animals sneezing also have accounts here.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #207 on: 2017-05-13 21:51:44 »

PSF does welcome everyone, but it would be a huge shift and change for us.  Sure we want new people to talk with, but at the same time, you might draw in baggage too, which you might not want.
Late but all the people on SF don't talk. If they all migrated here it would literally be no different except that people who like anthro animals sneezing also have accounts here.

Lol!  You are right.  We'd never even see them. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #208 on: 2017-05-20 09:55:04 »

Yeah, so honestly, no harm in them being here. I'd honestly welcome them. Maybe they'd spice things up here, who knows. And besides, this is Personal Sneeze Forum, if we're afraid having Furries here would change the dynamic too much, we shoulda just stuck with Pony Sneeze Forum if we wanted just horsefuckers in here lol XP

ppl16

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #209 on: 2018-05-12 06:44:05 »

Hey, furry artist here. Sorry to open this back up but FS has crossed a line. Let me elaborate: https://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3728.0

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Dear Jerk « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024