PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 541594 times)
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #2445 on: 2021-01-23 11:06:07 »

Biological Men Can Legally Go Into Women's Restrooms Under New Biden Executive Order.

That'll be rescinded the day a guy goes into the ladies' room stall and leaves behind an eight-inch poop without flushing. There is a reason womens' bathrooms are nicer than mens', people. You ever wonder why they have a couch in there and we don't? It's because you can't trust us not to get drunk and urinate on it! Frankly, we're pigs.  ;)

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2446 on: 2021-01-25 16:33:19 »

Sorry for the negative vibes! I just want to thank you all for keeping us up to date on the news.

Funny how all the “Biden supporters” out there are just silent now.  Remember, this guy supposedly got more votes than Obama did... he filled school auditoriums with 12 people in them.

2pm yesterday marked Biden's 74th hour in office.

Here's where we're at:

- On Saturday 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait. That was followed by 12 fighters and two anti-sub aircraft and a reconnaissance plane on Sunday.

- A loss of 52,100 jobs in oil.

- Ended energy independence for the United States.

- Canada suing Biden for canceling Keystone XL Pipeline project.

- Antifa (just an idea right), continue to riot and burn down Portland and Seattle.

- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there 🙄 and two bathrooms. But the WH made them cookies 💆🏽‍♀️

- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his "progressive" transgender programs allowing boys to compete against girls. Women athletes are furious.

- Created a new federal property mask mandate, which he broke countless times already.

- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.

- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.

- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.

- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin.

- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine.

- Rescinds Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in US power grid

- $1.6 billion in gross wages lost.

Everything he's done in 3 days has benefited other countries and hurt Americans and American allies.

But HEY, at least he hasn't tweeted mean words! j/k   

In other words, you have many reasons to be negative towards what has happened.  The constant attacks by the Democratic Party the past four years, their constant lies, and more.  All I can say is... stay strong America... @megacycle
« Last Edit: 2021-01-25 16:35:27 by RainySunshine » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2447 on: 2021-01-25 16:54:43 »

For second straight day, China sends warplanes into Taiwan airspace, No Response From Biden Administration...

China Senses Weakness? China-Taiwan tensions rise days into Biden presidency.

Democrats Push Forward Ignoring All Plans To "Unite." Trump article of impeachment sent to Senate...

Leahy, not Roberts, to preside over impeachment trial.

Biden tells CNN Trump's impeachment trial 'has to happen'...

Janet Yellen is confirmed as the first female Treasury secretary in US history.

Biden Suddenly Decides Travel Bans Aren’t Racist After All, to reinstate COVID-19 travel ban targeting UK, Europe and Brazil.

Fauci and Birx tell interviewers about the 'nonsense' of the Trump years...

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Biden Over Troops in DC: 'Have You Declared Martial Law?'.

Nancy Pelosi (D) Demanded 'Machine Guns' to Be Deployed Against Civilians in DC.

Supreme Court throws out lawsuit alleging Trump profited illegally from presidency, no evidence.

Priorities: Biden to ‘speed up’ replacing Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on $20 bill...

Pandemic-Era Central Banking Is Creating Bubbles Everywhere, Next Recession Coming Under Biden's Economy...

Wall Street’s luck has run out with Biden’s SEC head Gary Gensler...

Leftist Media Pushing Democrats For More Unions.

Texas teen tipped FBI off about dad’s involvement in Capitol riot...

Against Biden Administrations Executive Order, Montana Barring Biological Boys From Girls’ Sports Advances In Montana.

More States pushing for allowing concealed carry of guns without permit.

Media Proclaims Biden 'Most Religiously Observant' President, Compare Him to the Pope...

Cuomo and Lemon Discuss 'Deprogramming' the 'Diabolical' Those on the Right...

South Dakota Gov. Noem (R) says next week she’ll propose ban on Down syndrome abortion.

Anti-Trump Leader of Group Who Marched With BLM, Claims Group Helped Storm the Capitol.

Former Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders(R) announces run for Arkansas governor.

California lifts regional stay at home order, will announce change in vaccine eligibility stages soon.

Rash of student suicides push Las Vegas schools to partially reopen...

Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Coming Soon.

Biden officially ends Trump’s ban on transgender troops.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-25 16:55:02 by Silverwing » Logged
megacycle

Email
« Reply #2448 on: 2021-01-26 07:55:37 »

@RainySunshine Thank you for your response.

I guess my negativity is justified, at least in my mind. I know enough people who would disagree with that... I'm just tired of the double standards. I'm tired of social media and mainstream media. I'm tired of most furry art sites. Almost every artist I know is celebrating this, as if it's a real victory. Not paying attention to what the man is actually doing, like the mainstream media, they ignore it because it's not the orange man in office. Now we get to watch them waste more time and money impeaching Trump again, after he peacefully left office. Something the mainstream media swore he wouldn't do... That it would take the military to drag his ass out. I wouldn't mind de-funding some of the low level and high level politicians and some of these journalists from the mainstream media. lol.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-26 07:56:51 by megacycle » Logged
Zracken3
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2449 on: 2021-01-26 09:45:28 »

Little Boy's Stuffed Bambi Rescued from Frozen Canal

Not U. S. news, unfortunately, but Canada, so that's close enough, right? Truth be told, it's really hard to find good news that isn't someone else's bad news. Hopefully this works though.

Why do I have to sign this?
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #2450 on: 2021-01-26 13:26:05 »

Might be bad news for the canal. It's gonna feel lonely now.

;D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2451 on: 2021-01-26 14:07:59 »

Little confusing to call it "Bambi" in the title when it was a Rudolph doll-- doesn't this reporter even know his cartoon deer? Do all deer look alike to him? Is he some sort of systemic deer racist?

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2452 on: 2021-01-26 18:46:31 »

While US politics isn't my best subject, I know it's important for the world.  So in the rare moment I comment on politics, I understand the implications of what happens in the US will affect the world to some level.

I really hope the infighting can end and the unity can begin.  You are still after all the world's leader and other country's do look up to you (despite how they act towards you and joke about you).  America is special and different and if you don't succeed, we don't either.  Biden's word's of unity are nice, but it means nothing if him and his political party don't follow up on the words with action.  Like him or not, Trump followed through with action and was constantly attacked by the opposing party... but he still got so much done.  Economically the world was better and the world's tensions and safety increased.  There was no large scale wars.  For that I am thankful.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2453 on: 2021-01-26 21:38:02 »

after he peacefully left office. Something the mainstream media swore he wouldn't do...

They also said if he lost the 2016 election that he wouldn't accept defeat peacefully... yet here we are four years later and Mrs. Hillary Clinton is still constantly not accepting the loss through interviews and still bitter about it... as was the whole Democratic Party.

My best advice for you is if those "sites" keep disliking your beliefs, just forget about em'.  I know they have good stuff, but why support people who wouldn't support you back?  They'd take your money in an instant, but your beliefs?  Naw, they will call you every name in the sun and "cancel" you. There are other places you can go for good company. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2454 on: 2021-01-26 21:39:00 »

For that I am thankful.

I appreciate your response, Kiwi. :)  Thank you and I hope so too. Very easy to proclaim "unity" after your group "wins."
megacycle

Email
« Reply #2455 on: 2021-01-27 03:32:10 »

I would love to; but none of the alternative sites have a large pool of artists to commission. Granted any artist praising one side while calling anybody on the other side evil, will lose me as a follower. I'm not going to give money to an artist that wants me six feet under, because I am an evil fascist or insurrectionist. Funny that they use that word to describe me or other conservative/Republicans while sporting an ACAB hashtag on their profile, isn't that a form of insurrection?

I do appreciate your kind words @RainySunshine , this is why I love this site so much. I don't feel the hate, in fact things here feel pretty balanced and open.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2456 on: 2021-01-27 08:02:24 »

Glad to hear you feel balanced and open here. :)

It's a shame how even moderate people who moderate views are viewed as fringe now from the left, who in turn has gone very far left.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2457 on: 2021-01-27 15:24:53 »

Biden administration considers mandatory COVID-19 tests for domestic air travel.

Fed holds rates near zero amid fresh signs US economic recovery is slowing under Biden.

Biden to order end of federally run private prisons...

Biden's order to end private prisons leaves a lot on the table...

Left-Wing Activists Want Trump To Ban Illegal Immigrant Stations.

Senators mull censuring Trump as an alternative to impeachment trial...

Biden’s Energy Nominee Divvied Millions In Taxpayer Funds To Alternative Energy Startups That Went Bankrupt.

Biden's Press Sec Psaki declines to condemn Antifa—again...

Donald Trump’s ban from YouTube extended indefinitely...

If Biden Can’t Get Congress To Open The Borders, He’ll Likely Do It Himself.

Left-leaning groups pressure companies not to hire ex-Trump officials...

Why a One-Size-Fits-All Federal Minimum Wage Makes Zero Sense.

Biden Health Team Supports Wearing Two Masks as "new normal.".

CDC: Schools With In-Person Learning Have Seen ‘Scant Transmission’ Of COVID-19.

CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccination at 8,000 U.S. nursing homes.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2458 on: 2021-01-29 21:06:32 »

Joe Biden Signs Over 40 Executive Orders In First Week In Office, More Than Any President In History...

Biden refuses to take questions as executive order criticism grows...

Biden's First Week Shaky At Best.

Democrats Are Seriously Considering a “Vehicle Miles Traveled” Tax.

Progressive Democrats urge Biden to send recurring coronavirus stimulus checks every month.

Corruption Alert: Robinhood tightens GameStop trading curbs again as SEC weighs in.

Robinhood Fallout Sweeps Market After $1 Billion Lifeline.

Reddit Takes On Wall Street, Shocks Hedgefunds.

GameStop Stock Roars To Life Thanks To Reddit Users, Wall Street Tries To Protect Itself.

Regulators take notice as Reddit stock onslaught continues.

Biden Appointed Janet Yellen received nearly $810,000 from hedge fund embroiled in GameStop debacle...

Elizabeth Warren Calls On SEC To Investigate Potential ‘Market Manipulation,’ Cautions Against ‘Internet Trading Schemes,’ ‘A Flash Mob With Money’.

Bitcoin parody Dogecoin that was only invented to mock cryptocurrency is now worth more than $6billion...

Bitcoin Investors May Lose Everything According To European Central Banker.

Leftist Control: Facebook shuts popular stock trading group amid GameStop frenzy, gives no legitimate reasoning.

NY Gov. Cuomo (D) May Have undercounted Covid-19 Deaths in Nursing Homes By Upwards of 50%.

Cuomo Says "Who Cares Where Coronavirus Patients Died"...

Liberal/Leftwing Networks Not Reporting Gov. Cuomo Coronavirus Deaths Coverup.

Hypocracy: Democrats outraged as anti-Cuomo troll uses Maxine Waters quote that had targeted Trump aides.

New York attorney general accuses Gov. Cuomo of undercounting nursing home deaths.

NY nursing home COVID deaths more than 12K, Cuomo Health chief reveals.

Cuomo tries to blames Trump administration, nursing home deaths, fails miserably.

Defense Sec Blocks Trump Appointees To Pentagon Advisory Boards.

March for Life rally takes place virtually amid coronavirus pandemic.

Biden Signs Executive Order That Uses American Tax Dollars To Fund Abortions Overseas...

Democrats push to enshrine abortion rights in New Mexico.

Biden to Sign Order Raising Refugee Cap From 15k to 125k...

Biden administration issues early warning to China after ‘verbal threat of war’...

Biden White House Officials “Feel Blessed” Twitter Silenced Trump Because He Can’t Tweet About Them...

Biden reportedly warned family about business dealings before election: ‘For Christ’s sake, watch yourself’...

NYC Mayor De Blasio promises State of the City speech, then fails to show up...

Republican National Convention Will Not Back Trump in Primary if He Runs Again, Will Stay Neutral...

Anti-Trumper Liz Cheney (R) Trails Primary Challenger By 33 Points In New Poll.

Romney over twice as popular among Utah Democrats as he is among state's Republicans in Latest Poll.

Ted Cruz Reaches For Middle Ground, AOC rejects Cruz support over Wall Street chaos: 'You almost had me murdered'...

AOC demands Ted Cruz resign over Capitol riot: 'You almost had me murdered'...

Cruz On AOC’s False Claim That He Was ‘Trying To Get’ Her Killed: ‘Not Conducive To Healing Or Unity’.

It’s Liberals vs. Liberals in San Francisco After Schools Erase Historic Names.

San Francisco Mayor criticizes school board decision to rename schools.

San Francisco school board mocked for plan to rename schools named after 'racists' Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and others...

Cancelling Dianne Feinstein (D).

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recall closes in on signature count with 7 weeks to go. Is it enough?

Johnson & Johnson: 1-dose shot stiff-arms worst cases, 66% effective overall at preventing COVID-19.

Biden Approval Rating At 50%.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-29 21:07:16 by MasterXtreme » Logged
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2459 on: 2021-01-30 08:57:27 »

Ay-Oh-Cee once again shows herself to be the stupidest person in Congress whose last name isn't Kennedy. We already knew that the guy she's "friends with benefits" funded her whole campaign for Senate and that she's little more than a mindless shill in the deep pocket of questionable special-interest groups with a pinko agenda.  She's proudly admitted she's a clueless, imbecilic moron who can't even operate a simple garbage disposal.  In addition to showing last week what an emotionally immature little crybaby she is, she now shows us she's a paranoid lunatic. How did a vapid little twit like this ever become one of the most powerful women in the Senate?  It's frightening.    I want to cry now.

[/list]
    « Last Edit: 2021-01-30 08:58:29 by NostradamusTheSeer » Logged

Pages: < 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Up Print 
    PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
    Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024