PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 542857 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #600 on: 2016-10-19 21:31:39 »

Clinton came off as strong in many points.  Whether she was telling the truth or not, she came off as strong at several parts.  She mentioned Planned Parenthood, women's rights, equality, children, and even her talks on foreign policy were very good.  She said what people want to hear and it will fool many people.  Where she failed was her economic policy for sure, and how she tried to pin Trump to things.  Fact of the matter is, all these allegations by the left have not been true against Trump except a few things from the past.  Long ago, further then when Bill and Hillary romped around the White House.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #601 on: 2016-10-19 21:33:24 »

Yes.  As I said, Hillary did an outstanding job at certain points.  She said the right things, the good "feel good" things the average voter buys and will just accept.  Typical politician.  Trump is not polished and doesn't say things well a lot of the time.  He tends to speak before he thinks. 

But you could see that hate in Hillary's eyes at Trump.  Even at the end, when she went over to shake Chris Wallace's hand, Trump waited for her to get off stage before he went up.  These two despise each other.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #602 on: 2016-10-19 21:33:55 »

So Raine says Hillary won.  I would say it was a very close performance, but I will give Hillary the edge as well. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #603 on: 2016-10-19 21:35:21 »

I'm not sure Trump brought in any new voters, even though he stayed more focused on agenda.  Clinton has some super lower points that were lower then Trump's lowest points.  So I would say they came out about even.  People who are voting for Clinton will vote her, and people with Trump are further cemented to him, despite the accepting of election results or not. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #604 on: 2016-10-19 21:37:22 »

It was much clearer in the first debate that Hillary won.  Second debate Trump won.  Vice Presidential debate, Pence won, and this third debate, I think it will lean to a Clinton victory. 

Pulling up CNN, they are touting it as a landslide victory for Clinton. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #605 on: 2016-10-19 21:38:30 »

That's CNN though.  They are a mouthpiece for the Democratic Party, Rainy.  You know that, I know that.  I would like to think the people of PSF know that.

I think overall you are correct about who won what.  I think Trump needed a stronger showing to reap in more benefits when polls come out in a few days.  Don't trust polls tomorrow, it will take a few days. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #606 on: 2016-10-19 21:40:25 »

He needed some big moments, and they just didn't happen. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #607 on: 2016-10-19 21:43:05 »

Look at this.  Look at ABC, CBS, NBC, look at all these networks.  MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, look at them.  I am going through all of them.  Every headline is about Trump not "Accepting democracy."  How can people not see this and see media bias? Look at the fact checking sections of every one of these sites.  Every single one of them is doing their best to make everything Trump says as false and everything Clinton says is true.  It is ridiculous this media bias, and besides FOX, they are all left.

People believe the media bias because 6 of the 7 networks I just mentions all spew the same liberal agenda.  They just assume it's truth I guess.

I am not choosing sides here, but from a centrist viewpoint, HOW DO PEOPLE NOT NOTICE it? 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #608 on: 2016-10-19 21:44:15 »

Can't forget PBS too, Univision, and other networks that are in bed with the Democratic Party.  Look at who works or owns portions of the networks, and every single one of them has people from the Obama Administration or Clinton campaign in them.  I had this site that showed it all, I will see if I can find it again.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #609 on: 2016-10-19 21:45:05 »

So another huge issue was Roe vs. Wade.  I don't think Trump handled that as good as he could of.  Lets just say he won over no new women voters. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #610 on: 2016-10-19 21:47:54 »

Yes, Trump did no favors with that part.  I agree.  Where he did great was when Clinton pivoted from the question about her paid speeches to the banks and how it ended with her tying Trump and Putin together.  It made no sense, she got visually flustered and nervous.  Trump then went on to rebuttal her with a statement calling her a puppet and how Putin played her and the Obama White House.  He was right. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #611 on: 2016-10-19 21:48:40 »

Yes.  Trump needed more moments like that, because Clinton was so uncomfortable during that few minute section.  She did not like it and felt very uneasy.  It was Trump's best moment of the night.  Trump also made it clear how Hillary was a politician.

He said something very similar to this; "The problem is you talk (referring to Clinton), but you don't get anything done, Hillary.”  Now that may not be 100% what he said, but it was very close.  And it is also True.  Hillary then went on a rant about helping women and children, which was just simply to pull in those heart melter votes. 
« Last Edit: 2016-10-19 21:50:24 by MasterXtreme » Logged
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #612 on: 2016-10-19 21:52:07 »

Something I thought was funny but will be viewed as "Racist" by liberals and the SJW's of the world is when Trump said he wanted to get rid of the "bad hombres."  I laughed. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #613 on: 2016-10-19 21:53:12 »

That reminds me of another moment.  Chris Wallace asked Clinton about her statements revealed in WikiLeaks, and how she wanted open borders.  She felt nervous at that too, because she had never been questioned that before.  She made up some false excuse saying she was referring to electrical grids having free borders... what the hell? 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #614 on: 2016-10-19 21:55:22 »

Personally, I felt there was no clear winner.
I'm gonna be honest, they lost my interest near te last question.

I did like some of the humor Trump tossed in. But both her and Hillary had strong points but very weak arguments at the same time. Personally, knowing how much Hillary lies to get her way, I'm swayed more to say Trump "won" in my eyes, but I admit he was weaker than normal in this debate. He should have fought up stuff about how Russia is meeting in Moscow. He should have called out how Hillary ignored points he made. The moderator was pretty cool this time around.

I really don't like Hillary's idea of raising the minimum wage, I'll post a video here why:
(Not the video I wanted, but it's still a good one).
We've tried this multiple times and it just doesn't work as we intend it to. I'm wondering if maybe this is why certain fast food places can't and don't stay open as long as they used to in this area. Now they close early, and just a theory, but maybe it's because they can't afford to be paying these kids freaking $15 an hour to stand there and maybe have a customer order a burger that costs $5.

As for the media. I can barely listen to FOX either because they are also bias. Seriously, every news network is bias and it's annoying. Which is why it's probably better to actually watch the events when they happen. Not read about it later in a biased as hell article.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-19 21:56:49 by Spookwagon » Logged

Pages: < 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024