PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Paramount Animation Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paramount Animation Discussion  (Read 3656 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2024-03-17 15:21:23 »

Very, very, very late review of the film luck by DazzReviews who for some reason seems to hate it.  I didn't think it was bad at all.  What do you guys think?

We can't deny the main female character is very cute.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: 2024-03-18 00:19:57 »

Very, very, very late review of the film luck by DazzReviews who for some reason seems to hate it.  I didn't think it was bad at all.  What do you guys think?

He's wrong.  It's not a terrible movie.  I found it pretty cute and enjoyable.  It's just his one opinion.  It's a very creative and unique idea for a film and any other studio would have received credit for it's unique world.

Plus lots of near sneezy bits and lost opportunities.  Especially by Babe the dragon and even Sam herself. Sam had glitter fall all over her and pinched her nose later in the film.  Babe has a scene where she sniffs bad luck and has this pre-sneeze looking scene where it looks and sounds like she needs to sneeze.

Spiffmin

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2024-03-18 12:37:51 »

Honestly I liked the film.  I thought Same was a super adorable character. So was Bob the cat.
« Last Edit: 2024-03-18 12:37:58 by Spiffmin » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: 2024-03-18 23:24:32 »

Honestly all I saw in that movie was Sam's hips and butt.  They showed it a lot and my eyes were drawn to them. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2024-03-19 11:52:16 »

Honestly all I saw in that movie was Sam's hips and butt.  They showed it a lot and my eyes were drawn to them.

Animators have to keep themselves entertained.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2024-03-24 23:31:21 »

She's got a big ole' butt. I remember those ads.  Footage of it right in our faces as she balances over the toilet, lol. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2024-03-24 23:45:39 »

She was blessed with assets, thighs, hips, and a big butt.  I actually have no idea why no one ever wanted to adopt her though. Was it because she was unlucky?  It was never explained why no one wanted her.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: 2024-03-27 00:59:52 »

If her bad luck was contagious, and terrible things tended to happen to anyone around her, I could see it.  Me, I'd have gone with a montage of potential foster parents getting hurt because of her--sort of like this, but of course the incidents that keep getting her schlepped back to the orphanage are accidental instead of malicious. Then again, maybe it's ill-advised, given current sensibilities, to have a film mock the foster-care system.  [think]  Or perhaps that sort of humor would be a bit too Looney Tunes, as opposed to the Pixar feel the creators were aiming for.  [weary] 

Where can one find your current episodes?
Hopefully soon. I think the latest sketches I posted were these, but rest assured I have a lot of content,  in various forms of completion, banked away.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: 2024-03-27 12:08:08 »

Hopefully soon. I think the latest sketches I posted were these, but rest assured I have a lot of content,  in various forms of completion, banked away.

That was four years ago.  You really need to start putting new stuff up.  Essentially to the public, your series has been over with all this time.

Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Paramount Animation Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024