PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Supernoobs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supernoobs  (Read 4354 times)
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« on: 2016-01-27 19:35:43 »

Has anyone here seen this show? From the creator of Johnny Test, it's actually pretty interesting  Notable in that the Duchess of the Bronies, Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity, Granny Smith), lends her voice.  Here's the TV Tropes page.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-27 19:39:23 »

Yeah, I watched it, but couldn't get into it.  I hated... HATED, Johnny Test.  It was so obnoxious and the animation was... *shudders.*  That Canadian animation studio has done nothing but garbage in my opinion.  I will give this show another go... but the premise is pretty dumb, and I am not into those voices of the characters. 
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-28 01:40:17 »

I didn't like it from what I saw.  It won't last.  It is a filler show while CN gets a new show in there, much like Johnny Test was.  I think most would agree that show was around way longer then it was needed. 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-28 14:22:39 »

Supernoobs huh? Never heard of it til now

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Supernoobs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024