PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Tell us your most painful moments... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tell us your most painful moments...  (Read 15725 times)
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-05-07 08:57:03 »

Well I fell down the stairs and landed on a pin and the other time I fell off my chair and banged my head. Oh I have many more painful experiences.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-07 08:59:09 by Sparky26 » Logged

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-05-07 10:01:07 »

I remember another one. I was walking back to class, and I see those two guys fighting. (Because of course they were.) They were blocking the path. When I could finally walk past them, one of the students was pushed against the wall. Crushing me in the process. Thankfully, I was okay, but it hurt. :-\

I don't think I ever broke any bones in my life.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-05-07 10:07:25 »

Another one is it was windy outside some cardboard came flying at my face and cut my eye.

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-05-07 10:53:46 »

Like, the eyeball or around the area of your eye?

SNEE
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-05-07 11:44:30 »

Around the eye underneath just missed my eyeball by an inch scared me a lot though.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-05-07 12:03:41 »

Ah, eye injuries are always scary. My cousin once had his chocolate lab lunge at him and but him square in the face. The teeth missed his eye by a half inch. He still has the scars from it, luckily they're faded.

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-05-07 12:07:44 »

*shudders* Eye injuries. They're among the worst there are. :o
« Last Edit: 2016-05-07 12:08:25 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-05-07 12:17:26 »

I literally had a hole in my forehead because of something a younger sibling family member threw at me, a plastic toy construction truck. The axle of the truck was the only metal part. Lucky me just happened to not have any dodging skills back then. It drove into my forehead and man my mother freaked out. The hole was about the size of a dime. I am lucky that axle was not longer...yeah. Back then I was 10. All I can really remember was not pain, but just feeling shocked as red color covered my eyes and my little sibling actually threw something at me, let alone it hurt me. I never got in a fight with any of my siblings before that experience and after that experience. Sure we argue or disagree sometimes but I never have gotten in a fight before. I am a mellow guy now and I was not crazy as a kid either.

I think the eye injury would be much worse :( scary stuff...not being able to see out of one eye. Your perception would forever be altered.
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-05-07 12:47:30 »

Well I'm gonna admit it was painful and I did cry.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-05-07 23:05:03 »

Ooohhh....  Some of these are cringe worthy!

So you know those plastic office mats people put on carpet so they can roll around in rolley office chairs?  Well, I was pretty young, and for some reason we had one of those mats out in the yard, I guess we were in the process of moving it out then going to cut it up to throw away.  Well long story short, it was facing so the spikes were facing upward, and I didn't see that and jumped on to it (it was sitting atop soft grass) and I got very deep scars from it on my arms, hands, legs, knees.

Since then, all the scars have healed and you don't see them anymore, which is pretty surprising.  They were very deep puncture wounds.

That is just making me cringe so much... errrr!!!

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-05-08 00:09:16 »

I was tossed from my bicycle into a giant sticker bush patch.  My cousin, she lost control of her bike, crashed into me, and I was already riding on the edge of this trail, then when she hit me I slid down a 10 foot embankment into sticker bushes.  We were probably both around 10-12 years old.  I fell into th sticker bushes pretty deep and my bike landed on top of me.  I don't remember how I got out, but I remember bleeding all over the place. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2016-05-08 00:14:45 »

Eesh! Reminds me of a bad fall I had as a kid off a bike, but it was nowhere near as bad as that. Sounds really painful. Any scars because of that?

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: 2016-05-08 00:15:32 »

Eesh! Reminds me of a bad fall I had as a kid off a bike, but it was nowhere near as bad as that. Sounds really painful. Any scars because of that?

I don't think so.  I know i had some on my elbows and knees but they seem to have all disappeared.  Thankfully my glorious face was protected by my helmet. 

What was your bike story? 
« Last Edit: 2016-05-08 00:15:59 by Silverwing » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2016-05-08 00:23:15 »

Ah it's good they faded. Heh heh, yes thank the gods your magnificent face was unscathed!

Mine, well I was starting on riding a two wheeler, I thought I got the hang of it, so I tried riding it back to my garage over our driveway. Our gravel driveway. Our house is situated on a hill, a rather steep hill. Down that hill it ends in a smaller hill, so it worked like a sort of ramp. Down that hill was my neighbors house. So like, of course I lost my balance and my bike careened down the hill and I ended up airborne because of that little ramp hill at the bottom. I went flying and at some point must've fell off the bike because I ended up on asphalt with a bike ten landing on top of me.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: 2016-05-08 00:24:59 »

Ouch.  At least it wasn't the gravel you landed on I guess.  That could have been very painful. 
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Tell us your most painful moments... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024