PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry  (Read 7569 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-12-22 05:55:43 »

But why the big deal? Maybe she didn't like the crescent moons? And since she didn't own Skyiler it would seem odd to have them if she wanted to use Olivia for her own purposes, couldn't you two have just been like, I'll have the character of Olivia and keep whatever characteristics I have of her and be done with it. Seems a lot simpler to me.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-12-22 06:05:05 »

But why the big deal? Maybe she didn't like the crescent moons? And since she didn't own Skyiler it would seem odd to have them if she wanted to use Olivia for her own purposes, couldn't you two have just been like, I'll have the character of Olivia and keep whatever characteristics I have of her and be done with it. Seems a lot simpler to me.

No she doesn't own Skyiler but she owned the character that was Olivia's mother in the rps.

The crecent moons were my symbols all lunarians born with royal blood has them.

But I'm not even upset over yesterday anymore, I had a great time with my <3 and friends laughing and just having a great time, I totally forgot about why I was upset earlier.

Having great people like that around that makes whatever bleh feeling you felt just blow the heck away out of your system, making you feel great, these are people I hang around with

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-12-22 06:07:58 »

Well that's good.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-12-22 06:17:52 »

Well that's good.

It is :3 I'm in a great mood today

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-12-22 12:52:35 »

Today is a new day, time to focus on other things like my next drabble that I'm working on!

Nasty mess it sound, but yes, new day. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-12-22 14:48:31 »

Today is a new day, time to focus on other things like my next drabble that I'm working on!

Nasty mess it sound, but yes, new day.

Eeyup! But its way over and done with, just wished she'd move on like I have

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-12-22 14:55:47 »

I used to be best friends with her. We chatted and roleplayed for years together, we had a good time, she was a very good friend back then.
Then she did that.
I just want her to leave me alone and not drag other people into this, it's between us where it should remain but she will never stop.

Unless she gets lawyers involved, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  You might have reason to be upset if there's profit to be made in the character-- games, videos, trade paperbacks-- and she tries to cut you out of your fair share, however, or she thinks you stiffed her out of her cut. You could just let her have her version of the character and you have yours, and say they are different continuities. Or poll your audience and see which version they prefer.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-12-22 16:15:42 »

That's what I think. Shoulda just had each other's versions and be done with it. But whatever. I'm sure there's a story behind her saltiness.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-12-22 18:31:09 »

I used to be best friends with her. We chatted and roleplayed for years together, we had a good time, she was a very good friend back then.
Then she did that.
I just want her to leave me alone and not drag other people into this, it's between us where it should remain but she will never stop.

Unless she gets lawyers involved, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  You might have reason to be upset if there's profit to be made in the character-- games, videos, trade paperbacks-- and she tries to cut you out of your fair share, however, or she thinks you stiffed her out of her cut. You could just let her have her version of the character and you have yours, and say they are different continuities. Or poll your audience and see which version they prefer.

That's what I did O.o split the character in half, she has her rightful half and can do whatever she wants with it and I have my rightful half.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-12-22 18:34:58 »

I think he may have meant for like earlier. But eh, whatevs.

Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024