PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: PSF Group Poster Artist Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Print
Author Topic: PSF Group Poster Artist Discussion  (Read 65 times)
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2018-01-10 20:54:36 » Reply with quote

PSF Group Poster Artist Signup/Discussion

If you want to be a part of the post and have your character in it post in the topic linked here.

This topic is for the discussion of the PSF Group Poster and how we will go about designing it, sketches, and which artists want to partake in the picture.  We will talk about all things design wise for the poster here, if we want one artist with one style, multiple artists, if we want ti vectored, etc.  Lets discuss!
« Last Edit: 2018-01-10 21:14:47 by Darrin » Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-10 20:56:15 » Reply with quote

Nice, nice.

So if need be, I will throw my hat into the wring.  Something I think we should note is everyone here who draws and creates has a different art style.  We've seen in sketches it isn't super hard for one artist to draw everyone in one pic.  So I think I am open to having single artists draw posters if they like. We could have a release week with a picture a day of finished PSF POSTERS.

But I am also fine with a compilation piece where we would have to brainstorm and come up with the poses and how we want everyone drawn and where.
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

Not Self-Proclaimed Artist

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-10 20:57:00 » Reply with quote

So if need be, I will throw my hat into the wring.  Something I think we should note is everyone here who draws and creates has a different art style.  We've seen in sketches it isn't super hard for one artist to draw everyone in one pic.  So I think I am open to having single artists draw posters if they like. We could have a release week with a picture a day of finished PSF POSTERS.

We've already seen APD, Paws, and Erudi do sketch work.

I guess we need a bigger consensus. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-10 20:59:21 » Reply with quote

I'm fine with anyone doing what they please.  I also liked the idea of people drawing different group poses and we choose one to use as a guideline. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):):):):)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-10 20:59:30 » Reply with quote

That is a good idea too, Darrin. :)
Kiwi

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-10 21:16:07 » Reply with quote

I'm fine with anyone doing what they please.  I also liked the idea of people drawing different group poses and we choose one to use as a guideline.

I kind of like that idea.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-10 21:17:35 » Reply with quote

Let me modify what I said a bit.  People draw different group poses and we choose the ones we like and use those as guidelines for the final piece or pieces.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-10 21:17:43 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):):):):)
Kiwi

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-10 21:18:30 » Reply with quote

You also need to determine which art style you want?  Do you want multiple art styles or are we all trying to mimic the show, or what?
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-11 22:34:27 » Reply with quote

Hey! Mind if I join in to help?

Hello my dear friends!
Rainberry
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-12 15:25:41 » Reply with quote

Anyone can help give input.

Soda
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2018-01-12 15:48:10 » Reply with quote

So no group sneeze picture?  lol?
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2018-01-12 16:17:27 » Reply with quote

I think we should go at it like this.

The general image won't have any sneezing, but pre-sneeze faces are fine. All entires must be a minimum of 800×800 pixels (a good recommended size being 1200), have a transparent background, and must be either an SVG or PNG. Traditional work is allowed. I can remove backgrounds and tweak the colors if needed. While a majority of the OCs are MLP based, non-MLP OCs should be allowed.

Hello my dear friends!
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2018-01-12 16:30:38 » Reply with quote

We've already figured a few people won't have ponies, but we are highly encouraging it.
Pages: [1] Reply Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: PSF Group Poster Artist Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  
+ Quick Reply
With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2018