PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs)  (Read 3318 times)
yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-06-18 00:53:43 »

Damnit I was so excited to see this, but the picture just looks all blurry for me :(
It sounds like it's really awesome though!

Dropbox's image viewing mode thing is super crap.  It scales the image to fit the screen, but does so really, really badly, in my experience.

Here is a heavily scaled and compressed version: http://psfforum.com/tmp/challenge.small-nq8.kraked.png

Hopefully that will be more readily digestible by your phone, and so tide you over until you have access to a fullsize computer.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-06-18 11:40:34 »

Damnit I was so excited to see this, but the picture just looks all blurry for me :(
It sounds like it's really awesome though!

Dropbox's image viewing mode thing is super crap.  It scales the image to fit the screen, but does so really, really badly, in my experience.

Here is a heavily scaled and compressed version: http://psfforum.com/tmp/challenge.small-nq8.kraked.png

Hopefully that will be more readily digestible by your phone, and so tide you over until you have access to a fullsize computer.

Worked for me. :)

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-06-18 12:07:16 »

Awesome! Thanks a bunch, Yasl! Also thank ya'll for such nice compliments! I'm very happy you all enjoyed it!

SNEE
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-06-18 12:22:32 »

This is so cool, S4!  I can't tell you how much this brightened my day.  (Any non sneeze fetishists thinks were are so weird for saying all this on a sneezy mess pic).  But in all seriousness this is so cool!  I love how each of their personalities comes out with each sneeze, quite literally. ;)  You are one of my fav artists. 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-06-18 12:35:39 »

This is probably my favorite piece of art by you this year!  I love it when you draw sneezes and mess.  I don't know how you draw the mucus so naturally, as it clings, rolls, and streams to everything so naturally.  I would love to keep inducing Mal in this instance, get her on a real sneeze fit of like ten or so, and see what happens.  ;)  I also think that VP could get a better item to make her sneeze more.  I see promise. Very solid performance from super sweet, Cherry!

I'm gonna call for a rematch, but switch the items used.  So that feather would go to someone else, the tissue would go to someone else, the antenna... hehehe, would be used on someone else.  It could be a three part comic and see which items actually cause them oat sneezes, plus it would be funny to see how uneasy Mal gets having her antenna be used to induced someone else's sneezes.

REALLY impressive, and this made my week. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-06-18 15:31:18 »

Oh my gosh, Yasl, thank you so much!!
I can see it, it's not super blurry, I can make stuff out, and- and... *tear rolls down my cheek* it's so awesome.
I can't even articulate right now. I need a moment.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-06-18 23:58:53 »

Oh my gosh, Yasl, thank you so much!!
I can see it, it's not super blurry, I can make stuff out, and- and... *tear rolls down my cheek* it's so awesome.
I can't even articulate right now. I need a moment.

Emotional extremes today I see. ;) 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-06-19 00:11:05 »

Man this is good.  Just looking at it and I am so impressed. :)  Wish I could have come up with an idea this good.  But I wouldn't be able to execute it as good as this guy.  S4 is a true pro here. :)  Love it. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-06-19 00:21:59 »

Miggs, this is AMAZING.  Spectacular!  I can't believe you did this so suddenly!  I'm like, at a loss of what to say because there is so much I like about it.  Let me try to regain some thoughts on what to better say to you. 
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-06-19 23:13:36 »

WOW!  System423!!!!  You did a super fantastical job with this!  I love all the details and how the characters are!  I thank you so much for taking the time to make this.  Please, feel free to do more like this!  :D 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-06-25 12:29:48 »

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....  *In a prey stalking stance, biting on my keyboard.*  I luvs dis.....

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2016-06-26 21:29:10 »

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....  *In a prey stalking stance, biting on my keyboard.*  I luvs dis.....

I know, it is such a cool pic.  I am tempted to say weird words that shouldn't go with art, but are more tied to fetishism and sexual desire.

It's a weird world, this world of fetish art.  Is it innocent art?  Is it something more?  Where did I put my wallet?  Why am I missing one sock after the laundry?  So many great questions, not enough good answers. 
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: 2016-06-26 21:34:17 »

RIP Any's sock ; ;7

I'd say it's fairly innocent. The only reason why it would be not so innocent for us is that some of us (not all, but some) find the fetish sexual.

I dunno if these were actual questions but I answered it anyways.

SNEE
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2016-06-26 21:35:47 »

I appreciate the answer.  It was just kind of out there.  So I question if I have a sexual fetish then sometimes, or if I an mentally odd and just really like sneezes?  I draw stuff, often to be non sexual, and I don't view it sexually when I draw it.  I know others do the same.  Hmmm. 
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2016-06-26 21:45:11 »

I'm attracted to it. I think it can range from being Hot and Cute tbh. It all depends how I feel in a way, honestly.

SNEE
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024