PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs)  (Read 3346 times)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« on: 2016-06-17 00:30:52 »

So, a certain someone gave me the inspiration to do a sort of... sneeze comparison between my OCs.
So I figured: why not?

This is one giant doodle/sketch. It took a while to make, but dammit do I love this concept.

So, who IS the messiest sneezer of the trio: Cherry Blossom, Viewing Pleasure, and Mal?

Although certain factors do go into the final score, I will say that they are all honestly equal when it comes to mess.

However... does the mess INCREASE or DECREASE with the characters after consecutive sneezes? Lets find out.
Note: The final score is pure estimate. Depending on the amount of spray there is is what determines the score.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwoxsf2osqn9rx9/challenge.png?dl=0

SNEE
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-06-17 01:27:52 »

I have not clicked this link yet.  I just read your intro.... consider myself super jazzed.  Illuminati confirmed...  here goes.

*Opens link*

Oh my gosh!  This is huge!  You really got into this.  I LOVE IT.  Oh gosh!  This is so cool!  I'm going through it, and AHH!  Look at them! 

I won't spoil the ending, but I am greatly surprised at how detailed and how much content is in this!  Came out of the blue!  Great job! :D  11 out of 10!
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-06-17 01:35:11 »

You have just earned 100 Darrin Bucks!  It's written as 100D.  :)  You are now rich!

Why did you earn these valuable Darrin Bucks?  Because you just did like.... the best thing I can think of in recent memory!  Maybe... EVER!  I love it, and as I was going in, I was rooting for Mal!  Ha ha.  I love how she used her antenna hair thingy.  I was actually looking at them as they sneezed and tried to calculate who did the most.

What really surprised me was the last panel.  YOU SHOWED IT ALL!  It was sooooo awesome, man!  I am just like, super excited about how well you drew this and how cool or an idea it was!  It was fantastic!  They were all so cute, and Mal's expression in the second panel was perfect to me!  Ha ha ha!  They all get top scores from me though, but it is true, one was messier then the rest and I could noticeably see it.

How do you draw mess so good as well?  Better then anyone out there. 

Enjoy your 100D.  It can be used for . . . so many things.  Like that locked bathroom in the parking garage.  You can use 1D as a token to open that door.  Lucky you.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-06-17 03:14:15 »

*gasp* *clicks* *looks at the whole thing* *faints* Agh.

...it's frickin' awesome.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-06-17 04:23:21 »

Damnit I was so excited to see this, but the picture just looks all blurry for me :(
It sounds like it's really awesome though!

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-06-17 10:59:04 »

How cool is this?!  SUPER COOL!  Ohmigosh!  I love their interactions and how they react to these items!  So cute. I love how happy and excited Viewing is to do this challenge and the others, one sort of timid to it, the other, do I really have too? :D  Hahahaha!  I love this piece!  We need more like this!  I love how the mess clung to Mal's antenna!  You do the best mess, and those splatters they left behind could easily be considered wall art. ;) 

Damnit I was so excited to see this, but the picture just looks all blurry for me :(

You will probably have to wait till you get home.  It's a very large file.  I couldn't properly view it myself till I downloaded it.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-06-17 11:34:12 »

I don't think I could have asked for something better then this.  I could have spent years trying to draw something even remotely similar to this and it just wouldn't play out!  This is wonderful on so many levels, S4! 

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-06-17 11:38:38 »

*Clicks to view.*

*Silence*

*Fan girl scream.*
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-06-17 11:57:03 »

^ That was odd, APD.  Very odd.

S4, you nailed this with your classic design of drawing.  The characters come to life, not only through their actions, but their personalities.  They are so different, yet united as friends, and they all have a unique quirk... not just physically.

I do have to ask, why do they all have some physical differences?  Please excuse me for not knowing the cause.  Why the robotic leg, or antenna, etc? 
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-06-17 15:43:31 »

How cool is this?!  SUPER COOL!  Ohmigosh!  I love their interactions and how they react to these items!  So cute. I love how happy and excited Viewing is to do this challenge and the others, one sort of timid to it, the other, do I really have too? :D  Hahahaha!  I love this piece!  We need more like this!  I love how the mess clung to Mal's antenna!  You do the best mess, and those splatters they left behind could easily be considered wall art. ;) 

You will probably have to wait till you get home.  It's a very large file.  I couldn't properly view it myself till I downloaded it.

You had to download it? I thought if you just click on the thingy and then scroll wheel it or whatever you can zoom in. :/ I'm sorry.

I do have to ask, why do they all have some physical differences?  Please excuse me for not knowing the cause.  Why the robotic leg, or antenna, etc? 
They're just stuff I added when I came up with the characters. Cherry has the robotic leg because I wanted her to be speshul. As for Mal, I made her with a storyline in mind that was based on System Shock 2. If you've ever played Bioshock, that thing on her hoof, or the thing that IS her hoof is basically what would be the Plasmids of SS2. The antennae is kinda just a thing. Even I don't know what to do with it/know what it does. But it ties into the fact that she's a cyborg.

If I were to make these characters today, I would probably not have added those features. Cherry's gonna be 3 years old in July, I believe. And Mal is either 2 or IS going to be 2. Same with Viewing.

SNEE
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-06-17 15:48:08 »

Yeah, it doesn't work as well on mobile. I had to save the image on my iPod, so I could see it better.
« Last Edit: 2016-06-17 15:50:27 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-06-17 18:30:00 »

God, all you guys saying how awesome it is... I can't wait 3 more weeks :(

And I tried downloading on phone, it's still all blurry :(
« Last Edit: 2016-06-17 18:33:01 by LP » Logged

Captain Ridiculous

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-06-17 23:05:40 »

I love your characters.  I'm just grinning at all the details.  I love backstory, I love character development, and I can feel it seeping from these one's.  It's stellar, and the drawings are really well done. 

I'm here for the camaraderie.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-06-17 23:10:27 »

I wish I could show it to you LP.  I don't think there will be a good way on any form of mobile.  I love this comic thing so much.

I'm surprised to learn you don't even know what the robotic stuff and antenna's are, S4.  Lol!  Maybe someday they will just fall off and they can be normal?  Ha ha.  I don't know.  I love them the way they are. 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-06-18 00:01:43 »

Miggery-do!  You have made my week with this.  Thank you.  It is spectacular. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Mess Challenge Feat. Ask Viewing Pleasure! (MESSY. All Female. OCs) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024