PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Red Dead Series Discussion 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red Dead Series Discussion  (Read 54411 times)
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #180 on: 2019-11-07 23:35:19 »

Anyone gonna buy it on PC?  I might when the price goes down.  I played it on console... but I strangely have no urge to go back to it.  I loved the game though.  It was a true masterpiece. I do not say that lightly.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #181 on: 2019-11-08 14:30:29 »

I might.  But I might wait for it to go down in price.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #182 on: 2019-11-13 21:51:58 »

Going to wait a bit. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #183 on: 2019-12-13 14:30:24 »

Lots of Rockstar stuff today.

'RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2' UPDATE 1.15 EXPANDS STORY MODE, ADDS NEW SINGLE-PLAYER MISSIONS FOR CONSOLE GAMERS

Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.15 New Story Mode Missions
All of the new content arriving in update 1.15 was added to the game when the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 came out in November, but this will be the first time console players will be able to access the new story mode missions.

New Bounty Hunter Missions include tracking down the following new bounties:

Herman Zizendorf—A German immigrant to Blackwater, Zizendorf has been stealing construction tools. His bounty can be picked up at the Blackwater Police Department.

Camille de Millemont—A Confederate zealot, the French de Millemont became a member of the Lemoyne Raiders. The Scarlett Meadows Sheriff's Office offers a $55 bounty on de Millemont.

Bart Cavanaugh—A member of the Laramie Gang, the $60 bounty on Cavanaugh is offered by the Strawberry Sheriff's Office.

New Gang Hideouts are also included in the 1.15 update, allowing you to take on the Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon's Folly.

In the new story mode mission "To The Ends of the Earth," which is available to players beginning in Chapter 2 of the campaign, a stranger found west of your Horseshoe Overlook camp (look for smoke) asks players to collect herbs for him.

Another new addition to the PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption 2 might inspire some players to pick the game back and try out some Edward Curtis and Ansel Adams snapshots: RDR2 now has a photo mode.

Accessing the new photo mode in Red Dead Redemption 2 is easy. To access, use the options button on your PlayStation 4 controller to pause the game, then press the touch pad button at the controller's center. Camera options will come up on-screen, allowing you to move the frame freely around your character. The photo mode also includes six virtual lenses, ranging from 16mm to 75mm focal lengths. You can also adjust the focus distance, blur, contrast and exposure, or add effects and filters to make your photo look like a tintype, daguerreotype, silver gelatin and other varieties of old-timey photo print.

Beyond the new photo mode and story mode missions, the 1.15 update to Red Dead Redemption 2 also adds a number of items previously only available in the PC version of the game. New weapons include the M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver. There are also new horse breeds: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian. Finally, the update adds new trinkets, including the Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak.

Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.15 is available now for PS4 and will arrive on Xbox One January 21.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #184 on: 2019-12-14 13:48:19 »

Oh very cool!  I want to do that new Single Player stuff as well as the camera mode.  Finally they added one!
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #185 on: 2020-01-17 19:05:32 »

Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Adds New Clothes And Moonshiner Bonuses.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #186 on: 2020-02-04 16:45:04 »

Okay this is huge and worrying....  This is making international headlines.

Rockstar Games co-founder Dan Houser is leaving the company

One of the men behind 'Grand Theft Auto,' 'Red Dead Redemption,' and 'Bully,' is leaving the company.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #187 on: 2020-02-04 16:52:53 »

Oh no!  :(  Speculation will begin.  There is no press release by Rockstar or Take Two yet.

I am willing to bet he wasn't too happy with Take Two on something and they separated, but I truly don't know.  Hopefully we will hear about the reasoning soon.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #188 on: 2020-02-04 16:56:45 »

Noooo!!! I really hope this isn't the end of truly an amazing game developer.  He was a huge aspect of this company and helped make truly amazing stories and products.  It just won't be the same.

I am willing to bet this had something to do with Take2.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #189 on: 2020-02-04 17:29:51 »

We need to give more credit to Rockstar.  Just because one super important person is leaving, doesn't mean it's doom and gloom.  We may see a difference in product and we may not.  But let's be patient.  We've seen no evidence yet of a decline in Rockstar content.  Only continued improvement.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #190 on: 2020-02-04 20:07:24 »

This announcement worries me somewhat because of how influential her was and the unique ideas he had.  But his brother is still there and is half the brains.

Rockstar’s Dan Houser leaves behind a legacy of perfection at all costs

I wish we would get a reason why he decided to leave.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #191 on: 2020-02-05 17:47:48 »

And there is a tribute video by well known Bully YouTube, Swegta.

That was fast.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #192 on: 2020-02-06 15:54:54 »

I can't take that seriously.  lol.  It's not like Dan is dead.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #193 on: 2020-04-10 12:13:25 »

Has anyone played this game online?  I don't want to pay for PS Online so I haven't.  Is it a bunch of trolls like GTA Online?
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #194 on: 2020-04-14 01:24:35 »

No way.  I ain't paying for online services!
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Red Dead Series Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024