PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF?  (Read 32283 times)
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #150 on: 2020-11-25 13:19:57 »

I need to know the merits of everyone running!
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #151 on: 2020-11-25 21:20:53 »

Remember with me you get someone who will protect the forum, like a wolf.... and I will stand firm and hard for your PSF rights.... like wood.

Uhhh....... Hard wood. 

A vote for Wolf is a vote for WOOD! Wood for everyone!

Lol!  I am not sure you will win the women demographic. ;D
megacycle

Email
« Reply #152 on: 2020-11-26 04:34:10 »

Hello,

My name is Benjamin "Steel" Wolfe, I'm here to fight for your right to sneeze, sniffle, and blow your nose in public. It's not healthy to hold back your sneeze or to stifle your sneeze. Holding back your sneeze can lead to headaches and an itchy nose.

You need a candidate like me, hard like steel not soft like wood. Together we will fight for our right to sneeze in public!

I am Benjamin "Steel" Wolfe, and I approve this message.
I'm totally not being paid by the company that makes tissues.

(I forgot about this thread. lol.)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #153 on: 2020-11-26 13:38:53 »

Oooohhh!  I'm already seeing a little soggy wood being thrown here.  This is going to be good.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #154 on: 2020-11-28 17:43:01 »

Seems nice, Mega.  But your platform seems like a breeding ground for people sneezing on people. ;)
Zracken3
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #155 on: 2020-11-29 23:04:39 »

Hmm, not sure how I feel about voting for any of these candidates who want to be President. They seem power-hungry enough to be untrustworthy!

Instead, I would like to declare my non-candidacy! Don't vote for me because I will not lead you! I don't want to represent you, and I will fix none of your problems should I be elected! A vote for Zracken is a vote for nobody because I will refuse to take office!

Unless this is all a clever reverse psychology trick. Perhaps by convincing you that only those who don't want the office are to be trusted, I have fooled you all into trusting me, and now I will receive all of the votes as the only declared non-candidate not running!! Hahahaha!!!

Or just don't vote for me. :P Instead, I will ask those who are running a question: what is the first thing, if anything, you would change about PSF if you were elected? @megacycle @Wolfwood
I'll also tag @MasterXtreme even though he hasn't publicly declared his candidacy.

Why do I have to sign this?
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #156 on: 2020-11-30 00:22:27 »

A vote for Wolf is a vote for WOOD! Wood for everyone!
Lol!  I am not sure you will win the women demographic. ;D

Hey, chicks get wood, too.  I know; I've heard the same actress, as two different characters, on two different shows, talk about it.    ;)

megacycle

Email
« Reply #157 on: 2020-11-30 11:14:32 »

Seems nice, Mega.  But your platform seems like a breeding ground for people sneezing on people. ;)

Not my intention, I just want people to feel comfortable sneezing in public, again. People can still be polite about it and cover their nose and mouth when they sneeze.

I promise to make tissues and handkerchiefs more affordable for all! That is a promise I intend to keep if I am elected!

(lol I'm running on a dumb platform.)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #158 on: 2020-11-30 21:37:57 »

Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm.  Tough choices. ;)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #159 on: 2020-11-30 22:32:52 »

Instead, I would like to declare my non-candidacy! Don't vote for me because I will not lead you! I don't want to represent you, and I will fix none of your problems should I be elected! A vote for Zracken is a vote for nobody because I will refuse to take office!

Unless this is all a clever reverse psychology trick. Perhaps by convincing you that only those who don't want the office are to be trusted, I have fooled you all into trusting me, and now I will receive all of the votes as the only declared non-candidate not running!! Hahahaha!!!

Or just don't vote for me. :P Instead, I will ask those who are running a question: what is the first thing, if anything, you would change about PSF if you were elected? @megacycle @Wolfwood
I'll also tag @MasterXtreme even though he hasn't publicly declared his candidacy.

@Zracken3 Sounds chaotic, thanks for the tag.  I also realized people have been talking about me BEHIND MY BACK!  How dare you all! ;)  j/k

Let me read into what's going on here a bit and I may or may not have a platform.  Just know a vote for me is electing a non-sneeze fetishist.  Would you really want an outsider? 
« Last Edit: 2020-11-30 22:33:25 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #160 on: 2020-11-30 23:32:57 »

Would you really want an outsider?

Yes.  Someone who isn't set in their ways and could see a sneeze fetishist's issues from all sides.  Someone who has no bias on the subject matter.  Sounds good to me.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #161 on: 2020-12-03 15:38:46 »

I wouldn't do anything different.  Lol.  Why fix what isn't broken?
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #162 on: 2020-12-03 16:13:15 »

Why fix what isn't broken?

I think I am going to endorse you.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #163 on: 2020-12-07 15:44:32 »

So are we gonna vote or not? :D
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024