PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Sony Pictures Animation Discussion 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sony Pictures Animation Discussion  (Read 17941 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: 2020-04-13 14:55:24 »

It's the internet. Anything is possible. No one is spared.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2020-04-14 01:11:52 »

So just for one quick question,

Do you guys think the daughter from Connected who is named Katie might end up becoming the next trending fan art character online by the end of 2020 once the movie itself comes out?

No I do not.   Very rarely are film characters trending fan art.  It's usually cartoon series.  Also the 3D character model to 2D art style is usually not that great.  I don't think this movie will be much more than a mediocre splash in the pool.  It won't be much of a film. This year as a whole has been a disaster for the film industry.
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2020-04-15 13:08:36 »

Uh, actually we had trending fan art characters from animated movies last decade.
(points to the Once-ler from The Lorax, Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians, and Peni Parker from Spider-verse)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: 2020-04-15 13:42:58 »

Uh, actually we had trending fan art characters from animated movies last decade.
(points to the Once-ler from The Lorax, Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians, and Peni Parker from Spider-verse)

They are relatively small groups within select fandoms.  Among the broader spectrum, they are not known.

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2020-04-15 14:41:16 »

Still qualifies as trending, but just as long as if the character is still the fan fav in the fandom as years go by.
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: 2020-04-17 21:41:23 »

Yeah agreed, I never saw the lorax or rise of the guardians but even I knew about those characters.
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: 2020-05-11 19:24:18 »

I'm surprised sony hasn't delyed, connected yet with everything else getting delayed.
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: 2020-05-11 21:44:02 »

Connected did get delayed. It has been delayed from September 18 to October 23 this year.
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #53 on: 2020-05-12 16:18:31 »

Huh, must of missed that.
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: 2020-05-13 20:48:17 »

But Connected will now be close to get released near my Birthday! ^^
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: 2020-05-25 07:29:05 »

Spiderman into the spiderverse 2 was also delayed as well...
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: 2020-06-04 14:55:04 »

Trailer to one of their next movies, Wish Dragon has been leaked online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LuD0MTuhg
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: 2020-06-04 18:49:34 »

Awww, a charismatic dragon genie like Aladdin's, Genie!
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: 2020-06-06 11:59:03 »

I know! Also the dragon looks pretty cute! ^^
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: 2020-06-07 16:07:05 »

Cinderella Remake Put On Hold, Film To Have Many Controversial Politically Correct Changes...

The classic fairy tale Cinderella is getting a remake, this time with a "genderless" Fairy Godmother.

Actor and singer Billy Porter, who is noted for his “gender fluidity,” announced he and singer Camila Cabello would star in the upcoming remake of Cinderella. The production will feature Porter as the Fairy Godmother, and the characterization will be "genderless" because “magic has no gender.”

“We are presenting this character as genderless — at least that’s how I’m playing it. And it’s really powerful,” Porter said.

The remake is intended for “a new generation” and will emphasize to viewers that the story is about empowerment, not the need to find a man.

“It’s not about women needing a man for validation,” the actor told Insider. “It’s about women empowering themselves, and that’s a really great message to be sending out into the world.”

Porter is best known for his role in the show Pose, a show about gay black and Latino Americans in the 1980s ballroom scene.

“Who I am and what I represent is very specific and really shows that this moment is about inclusivity and moving the needle towards self-acceptance and humanity and self-care and all those things,” he said.

The musical comedy is slated for a February 2021 release, however, production is currently put on hold due to COVID-19 concerns, reports The Hollywood Reporter. It will also star Pierce Brosnan and Idina Menzel.
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Sony Pictures Animation Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024