PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Community  >  Site News & Feedback  >  Topic: Is the site still being updated? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the site still being updated?  (Read 1502 times)
Snmm01

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2021-10-26 19:44:09 »

Hey, is the site still being updated? It went to green for about a day and now looks like it did while you were updating last week or at least that's what it looks like to me. Just wondering if I'm the only one or if it's others, in case I need to find a fix.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2021-10-29 21:23:42 »

Yeah, all the info has been being posted in the news board.  It was also in the news ticker at the top of every webpage of the forum.

In short, the green background was causing errors and until they can fix them, this is our background for now.
« Last Edit: 2021-10-29 21:25:10 by Soda » Logged
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2021-10-29 21:30:45 »

In short, the green background was causing errors and until they can fix them, this is our background for now.

This is exactly it.  The green error was causing random faults for .01 of a second a few times a day.  This made our host upset and they tried to force us to buy a much more expensive service.  So since we can't fix the issue at the moment, hoping to hear back from @yasl, we are stuck with this blue background for now.
Snmm01

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2021-10-29 23:05:13 »

Thanks. Yeah, I saw the ticker and saw it change back to green so I thought it was fixed. Then it changed back to blue and I didn't see anyone else mention so I didn't know if it was just me lol
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2021-10-30 14:11:13 »

It's all of us.  It's all blue.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Community  >  Site News & Feedback  >  Topic: Is the site still being updated? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024