PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Help Me Find/Choose An Avatar? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help Me Find/Choose An Avatar?  (Read 942 times)
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2022-04-04 19:03:42 »

So the struggle is real here.  I've been trying to find the perfect avatar that encapsulates what it means to have the username Sniffles.  I've though of noses... and noses...  :nervoussmile:

What does "Sniffles" mean to you?  Do you have any ideas, or better yet, have you found the perfect image of gif that would encapsulate SNIFFLES to you?

I truly have no idea what to make my avatar, so I thought why not ask the people who will have to see this avatar every day.  If I find one I really like, I will share it here with you too.  Uhhh..... That's all I guess.  :nervoussmile:  (aok)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2022-04-04 23:43:45 »

I think it should be something kinda cute.  Your own character design... whatever that would be.  A sniffling raccoon girl?  I don't know!  Lol!  I'm just throwing stuff out there.  I think you can do better than a generic nose.  Maybe come up with a persona?
Nemesis Prime

Sneezing In disguise

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2022-04-05 00:10:56 »

I could try to draw something when i get back home, if you're interested ^^
I'm out at the moment so i cant get my hands on my materials, but i'll be back in about 5h and then i'm all free! XD

EDIT.
Finally got time to finish this thing, made from scratch by me, but if it is acceptable, feel free to take it for use, if you want color change or anything else, dont be shy to contact me! :))
« Last Edit: 2022-04-06 14:31:41 by Nemesis Prime » Logged

PM me for want free art! Everybody is welcome to request~

If you want to learn more about "my" Nemesis Prime as RP character click
TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2022-04-05 14:07:35 »

Hmmmm.  Something fluffy.
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2022-04-06 19:56:59 »

I think it should be something kinda cute.  Your own character design... whatever that would be.  A sniffling raccoon girl?  I don't know!  Lol!  I'm just throwing stuff out there.  I think you can do better than a generic nose.  Maybe come up with a persona?

You think of me as a raccoon girl?  Lol!  Okay, okay.  I can accept that. ;D  ^b-
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2022-04-06 19:57:49 »

I'm out at the moment so i cant get my hands on my materials, but i'll be back in about 5h and then i'm all free! XD

EDIT.
Finally got time to finish this thing, made from scratch by me, but if it is acceptable, feel free to take it for use, if you want color change or anything else, dont be shy to contact me! :))

I love what you've done and thank you!  I am definitely using this if you allow me too!  It's cute, simple, and adorable!  You earned one of these lil' dudes! ----> [excited]
Nemesis Prime

Sneezing In disguise

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2022-04-07 03:32:52 »

EDIT.

I love what you've done and thank you!  I am definitely using this if you allow me too!  It's cute, simple, and adorable!  You earned one of these lil' dudes! ----> [excited]
Glad to hear you like it! and yes, you have all the rights to use it as you please  :))

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2022-04-07 14:29:02 »

Oh my gosh, that is adorable!

Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2022-04-07 18:02:06 »

Thank you so much!  It is incredible.  What I really like about it is the white lines remind me of chalk.  The black background is like a black chalkboard and you are drawing a character on it!  I think it has a cool texture to it! Also that sniffle is superb!

This makes me so happy! Thank you!!
« Last Edit: 2022-04-07 18:06:45 by Sniffles » Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2022-04-07 19:04:30 »

That looks really good.
Nemesis Prime

Sneezing In disguise

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2022-04-08 04:17:56 »

Thank you so much!  It is incredible.  What I really like about it is the white lines remind me of chalk.  The black background is like a black chalkboard and you are drawing a character on it!  I think it has a cool texture to it! Also that sniffle is superb!

This makes me so happy! Thank you!!
No problem ^^ It is actually just a pencil sketch on paper, which i then scanned and reversed colors. The original looked a little bit wonky, but when i reversed it, I thought it looked much better and i'm so glad that quite many including you agree on this  ^-^ And now that you mentioned it, it actually does look a little like chalkboard drawing! XD

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2022-04-08 23:05:51 »

It does look like a chalkboard drawing. Wow.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Help Me Find/Choose An Avatar? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024