PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: BoJack Horseman 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BoJack Horseman  (Read 6635 times)
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2017-05-22 01:42:12 »

I kinda want Bojack to stay away from Trump-related humor, hopefully that doesn't pass. Part of the appeal of the show for me is that it's all about the threads of all the characters on the show and their ups, downs, ways of life, etc. if you know what I mean.

Not that I don't mind Trump humor but South Park did all that already with Mr. Harrison for a whole season. Bojack the series to me feels like a character study; if they gotta do Trump jokes keep it to a minimum.

i know that's just a rumor, but here's hoping imo that it kinda stays that way.

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2017-05-22 05:05:14 »

I thought the creators outright said they were gonna do it. Not humor exactly but explore how politics affect relationships. We all know Diane would be the type to bash on Trump or something.

Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2017-05-22 06:25:31 »

Ah, okay. Well if it's that, then it should be good. ^^ Mr. Peanutbutter would make good comedic foil for that kind of situation.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2017-05-22 14:58:48 »

It is interesting. I'm a bit wary, as I watch shows to kind of, forget about my life. But if they do it well it seems like it'll be fun. And yeah, Mr. Peanutbutter is a good dog.

Ari-Dynamic

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2017-09-16 02:26:57 »

This thread could use a bit of a bump as Season 4 dropped not long ago. (A week ago, in fact), around the same time as the new It movie and Season 7 of Walking Dead on Netflix.

What'd you guys think of Season 4 of Bojack? It was a pretty incredible ride from start to finish, in all honesty. Their best one to date. Paws and I and another user discussed it at length on deviantArt, but wanted to hear what you guys thought.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2017-09-16 10:17:11 »

I watched the first season and it was good, but then I sort off out interest in the second season? :P  I don't know if that was just me or not.   I should get back on it and try it out more.  Was season 2 kind of a dud overall? It just didn't feel as deep and refreshing as season one.

Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: BoJack Horseman « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024