PSF
News: Anyone well adapt to using Cloudflare and managing website backups, please contact Darrin.  In search of a part-time Cloudflare tech. 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Non Sequitur 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 160 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Non Sequitur  (Read 337437 times)
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 3343


Approaching midlife crisis


WWW Email
« Reply #135 on: 2016-10-13 21:23:27 »

 DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! ... SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

Oh!!... You came here for an argument?...  I'm sorry-- this is abuse!
Logged

New poll just posted at the BelchBlog! Cast your vote now now NOW!

“Life is more or less a lie, but then again, that's exactly the way we want it to be.” ― Bob Dylan
Claof
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 758



Email
« Reply #136 on: 2016-10-13 21:27:02 »

The observable universe is only 5% matter and energy. The other 95% is dark matter and dark energy.
Logged
RainySunshine
SCM Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 83209


There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.


WWW Email
« Reply #137 on: 2016-10-23 22:30:59 »

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! ... SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

Oh!!... You came here for an argument?...  I'm sorry-- this is abuse!

Can I give this a thumbs up and a note that it deserves a thumbs up.

Now for my unrelated post.
----------------------------





I like chickens Eddy. 
Logged
Claof
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 758



Email
« Reply #138 on: 2016-10-24 07:18:27 »

Headless Head
Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 80566


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #139 on: 2016-10-24 21:55:34 »

Enter your verification code and submit. 
Logged
Claof
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 758



Email
« Reply #140 on: 2016-10-28 12:24:57 »

Quod universum est super tresdecim sescenti annos veteris.
Logged
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 3343


Approaching midlife crisis


WWW Email
« Reply #141 on: 2016-10-28 20:39:27 »

Ketoacidosis.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-28 20:39:45 by NostradamusTheSeer » Logged

New poll just posted at the BelchBlog! Cast your vote now now NOW!

“Life is more or less a lie, but then again, that's exactly the way we want it to be.” ― Bob Dylan
Wolfwood
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 30599


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #142 on: 2016-10-31 21:19:10 »

Fractured cheese.
Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 87806


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #143 on: 2016-10-31 21:19:29 »

Florence Nightingale. 
Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 30599


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #144 on: 2016-10-31 21:22:16 »

Cracker jack. 
Logged
Claof
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 758



Email
« Reply #145 on: 2016-10-31 21:46:42 »

Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 87806


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #146 on: 2016-10-31 21:52:58 »

Smile. 
Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 30599


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #147 on: 2016-10-31 22:00:21 »

Rubber ducky. 
Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 87806


PSF Member


Email
« Reply #148 on: 2016-10-31 22:56:18 »

Woof, bark bark! 
Logged
Claof
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 758



Email
« Reply #149 on: 2016-10-31 23:18:58 »

Ever got a seagull stuck in-between your toes?
Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 160 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Non Sequitur « previous next »
Jump to:  


Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2022