PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 532353 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2430 on: 2021-01-06 15:44:07 »

Oh the riot at DC was uncalled for for sure.  Never should have happened.  But we've gone over a year with leftists rioting and the media only calling it "peaceful protests." So really, it is what it is.  Republican's won't use the tactics leftists use in their protests/CHAZ zones.  Republicans do their thing and leave.  Dems don't.  They stay, then will occupy.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2431 on: 2021-01-06 15:50:37 »

There will be some radical changes in the years to come.  But hopefully if it is "business as usual" a lot of nothing will happen for four years.  But "something" needs to be done about China and North Korea.  Those are not going away anytime soon.  Even if the Korea's unite, China will not want them to adopt a pro-American agenda like S. Korea.  We also got the whole China Sea thing going on and so much more.  We really need a strong leader these next couple decades, and it's hard to see it with President-Elect Biden and VP-Elect Harris.  Many worry it will be a Democrat Party presidency more than a Biden one, and that is where the majority of the fear is coming from.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-06 15:51:23 by MasterXtreme » Logged
megacycle

Email
« Reply #2432 on: 2021-01-06 17:04:01 »

I agree, we do need a strong leader, and I don't think Biden or Harris is the right guy or gal for the job

I don't agree with the riot that happened, but protesting is perfectly fine... I just don't like the double standards... it's okay to protest for this but not for that and how the mainstream will call a riot a peaceful protest if it is a message that they can get behind, or a message that their company or political party can get behind. The results of this election are as phony as a three dollar bill.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-06 17:05:36 by megacycle » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2433 on: 2021-01-06 23:13:19 »

It's funny how the media and left will call any protest a right group does a "riot."  But whenever we had all the riots during the summer that were violent run by the left, the media called them, "peaceful protests."  The double standard is real.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-06 23:13:31 by Soda » Logged
!xOWOx!

gang

Email
« Reply #2434 on: 2021-01-06 23:21:39 »

https://tenor.com/view/apocalypse-simpsons-gif-7204885
« Last Edit: 2021-01-06 23:22:23 by !xOWOx! » Logged
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #2435 on: 2021-01-07 14:30:13 »

I do not agree with what has been happening every so often I get a notification on my phone about some riot or storming into a place making people evacuate

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Zee
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2436 on: 2021-01-07 17:47:12 »

I agree, we do need a strong leader, and I don't think Biden or Harris is the right guy or gal for the job

I don't agree with the riot that happened, but protesting is perfectly fine... I just don't like the double standards... it's okay to protest for this but not for that and how the mainstream will call a riot a peaceful protest if it is a message that they can get behind, or a message that their company or political party can get behind. The results of this election are as phony as a three dollar bill.

It's funny how the media and left will call any protest a right group does a "riot."  But whenever we had all the riots during the summer that were violent run by the left, the media called them, "peaceful protests."  The double standard is real.

megacycle

Email
« Reply #2437 on: 2021-01-08 01:54:18 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9XWNz0GW4
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2438 on: 2021-01-19 17:13:46 »

President Trump Gives Farewell Address.

An inauguration like no other on Wednesday...

Biden, GOP leaders will attend church before inauguration.

Pres Elect. Biden says pandemic will get worse before it gets better...

Caravan of illegal immigrants say Biden will help them.

Biden picks Dr. Rachel Levine, a transgender woman, as assistant health secretary in historic first.

Biden plans to nominate William J. Burns, a former career diplomat, to run the CIA.

Maryland House speaker to unveil 'Black agenda'.

Leftist Mayors pushing for guaranteed income in 30 cities across the country...

Leftwing Cancel Culture Attacks MyPillow, Kohls and  Bed Bath And Beyond Stop Carrying Products.

'CBS Sunday Morning' fawns over Kamala Harris with 'cozy' interview...

Google, Amazon, and Apple Cancel Conservative Social Media Site Parlor, Stop Hosting It, Therefore Ending The Service.

Trump Administration declares China's actions against Uighurs as "genocide".

"Squad Members" Complain of White privilege

Biden Institute Won’t Disclose Donors.

FOX News Restructuring, Firing some long-time Staff.

Washington Post Columnist Calls for Fox News to Be Treated Like Foreign Terrorist Groups...

Twitter Allows Targeted Harassment Campaign Against Republicans, but not the other way around...

Katie Couric Says Trump Supporters Need to be “Deprogrammed”...

Black/Latino Trump Supporters Now “White Supremacists” According to Media...

Republican Rep. Josh Hawley's Book Cancelled By Publisher As Leftwing Strength Grows...

Leftist Seattle Councilmember Still Working On A Plan To Layoff White Police Officers.

Left-Wing Activist Charged in Capitol Riot FINALLY Banned by Twitter.

Kremlin joins European Union officials in denouncing Big Tech for squelching free speech online.

Hillary Clinton suggests Putin may have known about riot in Capitol, Pelosi wants 9/11 commission-type probe...
megacycle

Email
« Reply #2439 on: 2021-01-20 09:33:08 »

That's a long list of bad news... Very divisive... This will not help our nation heal... If anything, it'll make things worse... So media and politicians, stop alienating people for Christ sake.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2440 on: 2021-01-20 14:11:06 »

Biden sworn in as president, calls on Americans to 'end this uncivil war' of political division.

Biden takes the helm as president.

Democrats take majority of Senate.

Trump leaves letter for Biden before departing White House.

Biden / Harris Already At Work Ending Trump Era Policies.

On Day One, Biden Works To Undo Trump's Legacy.

Biden Admin Regions Paris Climate Accord, Works To Rebuild Iran Nuclear Deal, Allow Illegals Into The US, Give Them Free Healthcare.

Biden Ends Border Wall Construction.

Biden’s DHS Nominee Will Not Commit to Not Tearing Down Newly Built Border Wall...

Biden administration deletes 1776 Commission page from White House site.

Media Praises Biden's Speech.

Trump Goes Back To Florida, Democrats Want Him Out of Palm Beach...

Trump's booming stock market in peril as Biden assumes presidency.

Rhino Republican's Now Bad-Mouth Trump...

Leftwing Media Praises Everything Biden-Harris Doing.

Biden Treasury nominee Yellen says U.S. can afford higher corporate tax rate...

Janet Yellen Pretends New $15 Minimum Wage Won't Cost Millions of Lost Jobs.

Does Inaugural display symbolizing 56 U.S. states, territories signal Biden support for new states?...

Biden Inauguration Had The Least Amount of People Ever, Roughly 2000.

NY Times editor mocked for Biden fanfare as President-elect lands at Joint Base Andrews: 'I have chills'.

China sanctions Pompeo, Bolton, 26 others on Biden inauguration day...

Trump Reportedly Discussing Creating a New Political Party.

WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN’T Incite Riot With Speech… ‘Planned In Advance’...
« Last Edit: 2021-01-20 14:13:20 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2441 on: 2021-01-21 15:39:52 »

As always, I wish the next President the best.  I hope Mr. Biden keeps to his word in uniting and easily bend with the whims of his far more radical party around him. 

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #2442 on: 2021-01-21 17:42:52 »

Pres Elect. Biden says pandemic will get worse before it gets better...
     Not exactly inspirational, now,  is it? ...And his motto? "America is coming back like we used to be". That's not a political slogan; it's what your old Pee-Paw says when he waxes reminiscent about how much better things were fifty years ago, when he walked to school twenty miles barefoot in the snow and there weren't any goddamn mp3s or smartphones or polio vaccine, and neatly glosses over the little things like war, and political corruption, and siccing dogs and fire-hoses on those pesky minorities looking for civil rights and integration in the schools there.
     Hell, it's what I say when I start to feels nostalgic for the nineties, at least 'til someone reminds me that they pretty much sucked, too, and a good lot of the things I remember fondly weren't even real to begin with, so then I feel even more depressed. Cripes, we just elected the Grumpy Old Man from SN (bleep) L here.

Biden takes the helm as President.
  I made a nifty BelchBlog entry about Biden's first day.  I think I'll send it to the John Boy and Billy Big Show and ask if they're looking to hire some new staff writers....

Trump leaves letter for Biden before departing White House...
All he wrote in it was "Smell you later", with a drawing of a hand flipping the bird, and if you look closely enough, you can see the middle finger, and, indeed, all the fingers on the hand, are replaced with little floppy dicks.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-21 17:46:55 by NostradamusTheSeer » Logged

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2443 on: 2021-01-22 20:42:16 »

Retired Gen. Lloyd Austin confirmed as Biden’s defense secretary.

Biden administration rejoins World Health Organization.

Fauci describes "liberating feeling" in new Biden administration.

VP Harris temporarily moving into Blair House while Naval Observatory undergoes renovations.

Iran urges Biden to act first in returning U.S. to nuclear deal...

Middle East leaders praise Trump’s ‘maximum pressure’ campaign on Iran as Biden takes office.

Pelosi Launches Disgusting Attack Against Christians, Accuses Them of Selling Out Democracy For Not Supporting Abortion...

San Francisco archbishop responds to Pelosi: 'No Catholic in good conscience can favor abortion'.

Biden Administration looks to ending Trump tax cuts...

Biden Signs Orders to Expand Food Stamps and Raise Wages for federal government workers, but Says Economy Needs More Help...

Defense, Homeland Security departments halt border wall construction...

Bidens Killed Upwards of 70,000 Jobs on Day one in Office.

Upwards of 11,000 Jobs Lost As Biden Admin Ends Keystone XL Pipeline Construction...

Keystone Pipeline Cancellation Raises Pressure on Canadian Producers.

Biden Cancelling Keystone Pipeline Puts US and Canada on a bad start...

Canadian's Urge Biden To Reconsider.

Women Sports In Jeopardy After Biden Executive Order Sets The Stage For Rolling Out Trans Protections.

Biden’s Executive Order on Transgender Rights ‘Unilaterally Eviscerates Women’s Sports’.

Biological Men Can Legally Go Into Women's Restrooms Under New Biden Executive Order.

Biden to reverse transgender military ban imminently.

Pete Buttigieg floats federal gas tax increase on all Americans.

Goldman Sachs: Expect Higher Oil Prices Due to Biden Policies.

Inflation Rippling Through Markets...

‘Time’ Magazine’s Biden ‘Day One’ Cover Breaks Fox News Anchor’s Brain...

Trump impeachment trial delayed until week of Feb. 8, Schumer says...

Senate Republicans Warn McConnell They’ll No Longer Support Him If He Votes to Convict Trump.

Prospects of convicting Trump erode as Republicans grow vocal against Senate impeachment proceedings.

Biden ends Trump 'remain in Mexico' asylum policy...

Antifa rioters destroy Democratic Party Office in Portland.

D.C. Mayor Bowser: Democrat Led House, Senate Will Pass D.C. Statehood, Bring It to Biden’s Desk.

Press Sec Confirms Biden Supports D.C. Statehood...

Florida bank says it has closed Trump's accounts...

White House YouTube Account Gets Massive Number of Downvotes on Inauguration Video, They Then Make It Private.

Democrays Plan To Keep Thousands of National Guard troops in D.C. Till At Least March?

AOC Says She Didn’t Attend Inauguration Due to Fear of Being Around Republicans...

Jen Psaki on Biden Violating Own Mask Mandate: ‘We Have Bigger Issues to Worry About’...

Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Promises Transparency...She Has an History of Not Doing That...
megacycle

Email
« Reply #2444 on: 2021-01-23 02:37:31 »

Well feminists will have something to fight for, with them allowing transgendered individuals to participate in women's sports.

Also loving the increase on gas prices and the cut jobs. This will surely bolster the middle class and not put more money into the pockets of billionaires and their monopolies. lol

Sorry for the negative vibes! I just want to thank you all for keeping us up to date on the news.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-23 08:50:28 by megacycle » Logged
Pages: < 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024