PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry  (Read 7529 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« on: 2016-12-21 06:01:47 »

We need a venting/ranting room!

So 5-6 years ago I got into a big fight with a former friend over a character that was co-created *aka both owns the rights to said character* She tried to claim it to herself without talking to me over it.
Big fight broke out I mean big it went on for 2 years, until I split the character in half, telling her to gtfo with her half and kept mine; This character is Olivia btw.

She went mental... Kept slandering me to other people and to myself.
I've put it behind me long ago, but she keeps twisting the dagger she put in my back those years ago.

Now she sunk to another low...
So my online brother gave me this earlier this year: http://foxlau.deviantart.com/art/Thunder-Storm-Skyiler-601372314

Half a year later in November the b-ahem leaves a nasty comment on his piece.
The top comment.

Incase she removes it I took a screenshot of it:

She just won't leave me alone and goes to others slandering my name.

I'm so mad I could floor her *growl*

BUUUUUT she's not worth it *Takes deep breath and exhales*

I'm gonna go take a nap, getting angry is such a waste of energy.

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-21 06:29:14 »

Oh it's that piece that got the DD. I know this chick, I think I've chatted with her before.

But wait, it happened in November. And now it's December. Why get mad about it now all over again?
« Last Edit: 2016-12-21 06:35:16 by Death Blossom » Logged

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-21 08:11:33 »

Oh it's that piece that got the DD. I know this chick, I think I've chatted with her before.

But wait, it happened in November. And now it's December. Why get mad about it now all over again?

I saw it today when I was going back to the picture to oogle at it again cause it's so gorgeous.
And I saw that.

I'm not gonna do what she does and slander her name that's not me.
Juat be careful eh?

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-21 09:36:14 »

Well, slander is defined as: the action or crime of making false spoken statements damaging to a person's reputation.
Slander isn't just saying mean things that hurt your feelings or what not. It's lying about someone to get people to think otherwise of them. Speaking the truth is not slander.

But kay, you do you.

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-21 11:40:03 »

"Bearing false witness" would be more accurate... and deliciously biblical.

I'm sorry to hear that, Vixen. I'd feel pretty bad if some friend or coworker I've based a character on, or incorporated a character from into my work, came forth to slap me with a cease-and-desist notice or something....

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-21 12:43:05 »

"Bearing false witness" would be more accurate... and deliciously biblical.

I'm sorry to hear that, Vixen. I'd feel pretty bad if some friend or coworker I've based a character on, or incorporated a character from into my work, came forth to slap me with a cease-and-desist notice or something....

This has been going on for years, quite tiresome

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-21 12:44:22 »

Well, slander is defined as: the action or crime of making false spoken statements damaging to a person's reputation.
Slander isn't just saying mean things that hurt your feelings or what not. It's lying about someone to get people to think otherwise of them. Speaking the truth is not slander.

But kay, you do you.

I just don't want to sink to her level of low.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-21 20:10:18 »

You're playing the better person by not letting her childish antics take control of you.  It is a shame what is happening though. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-12-21 20:34:33 »

That is horrible.  It stinks, because if you like, change your name or something online, it's like she wins, and you lose.  Sorry.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-12-21 20:36:27 »

What does that have to do with changing your screen name?

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-12-21 21:15:21 »

Well, if she kept bothering her, she could maybe disappear with a new screen name.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-12-21 21:16:34 »

That's stupid though. I don't think that's what that person wants. I swear I think I've talked to her before. She's just still salty about the whole character thing.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-12-21 21:25:40 »

Some people never let go of grudges.... I try to avoid those people. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-12-21 21:27:45 »

I mean, *shrug* I can see why she'd be upset. There's a side to every story.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-12-22 05:36:03 »

Some people never let go of grudges.... I try to avoid those people.

I used to be best friends with her. We chatted and roleplayed for years together, we had a good time, she was a very good friend back then.
Then she did that.

So the main fight was around Olivia, had there only been communication things might have been different.
Instead of talking to me about wanting full ownership of Olivia, she tried to claim her behind my back.
Because of Olivia being a co-created character, there were some things she needed to have to show it's a character that partly belongs to me.
I told her this, for example the crecent moons Olivia has on her they had to be there.

Without talking to me first, Midnight posted a picture of Olivia where she had wiped her of all markings lunar symbols everything...
I confronted her about it and she threw a fit and that's when the bs started and a two year long fight, that had two of our mutual friends caught in the middle.

Finally in the end I just rip the character in half took my rightful half and told her to gtfo of my life with her half, she can do whatever she wants with her half cause it's rightfully her.
But instead of moving on doing her own things *That she bugged me to do back then* she kept giving me grief about it.

I just want her to leave me alone and not drag other people into this, it's between us where it should remain but she will never stop.
But she really should, it's been 5 years going on 6, time to move on and sing it out loud like Elsa in Frozen "Let it GO"

Today is a new day, time to focus on other things like my next drabble that I'm working on!

Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Rant Beware - Angry vixen is very angry « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024