PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 541940 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #705 on: 2016-10-29 18:59:43 »

There we go!

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #706 on: 2016-10-30 19:24:49 »

Some folks call it a slingblade... I call it a kaiser blade.... mmmm-mmm....

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #707 on: 2016-10-31 13:06:09 »

We are getting close to election day... so TRUTH TIME.

Simple questions.  I am not talking about policy or viewpoints, but simply how you gauge the person. 

Do you actually LIKE Hillary Clinton?  Why or why not?

Do you actually LIKE Donald Trump?  Why or why not?

How do they gauge to previous presidents or something, feel free to elaborate.  I will answer my personal thoughts in the next post.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #708 on: 2016-10-31 13:16:28 »

Do I like Hillary Clinton as a person?  Originally I didn't have much or a problem with her, but then there were growing issues with her husband and how she viciously attacked the other women who accused her husband of molesting/raping them.  Since then, she has gone further and further away from my liking to the point of now, I just view her as a liar, a cheat, and a swindler.  Overtime she comes on the screen, she says her talking points, has a fake smile, and looks at the camera with these dead eyes.  Eyes that have lied directly to the American people, looking at us in our face.  So do I like Hillary Clinton?  No.  I used to like her husband, Bill, but I have lost almost all respect for him.

Do I like Donald Trump?  Yes and no.  I like his drive, but before the election ever happened, I always viewed him as a goofball with his tv show.  He was eccentric, funny, and just odd.  I didn't dislike him, but he was the brunt of some jokes I will admit.  I respected him for his fortunes he made.  As the election process came along, I didn't take him seriously and didn't plan to vote for him.  As he narrowed down to him, I didn't like some of his rhetoric, but I knew what he was saying was what so many unhappy American's wanted to hear and believed.  He wasn't establishment, and he said what the commoner liked, even though he was a billionaire.  Based on countless reporters, he is reportedly a very nice man, despite his persona we see on tv.  I wish he would lose the persona and be the nice man people say, but I also realize, if he did that, he wouldn't be noticed by the media.  Trump's persona is a machine that doesn't requite workers, it is just him.  Do I like him? Yes, but I wish he would lose the persona.

Do I like Bernie Sanders?  Yes.  While I disagree with a lot of what he had to say, I understand his viewpoints, and I know he is passionate about what he believes in.  I am sorry to see him have to side with Hillary, even though he didn't want too.  I know many of his ideas would be disastrous, but I can't deny that I like his spunk and will to try and share what he thinks is good for the country.  At that age, he has so much energy and would probably be an interesting person to hang out with.

Do I like George W. Bush.  Yes.  Despite whether you agree with his politics or not, based on what I know about him, and how he conducts himself, he seems like a genuine and a nice man.  You can complain about wars or what have you, but I feel he would be a real down to earth kind of person, traditional, and probably very nice. 

Do I like Barrack Obama?  I used to, but I don't like how he carries and conducts himself anymore.  Doesn't matter if I voted for him or not, I feel he is very political and has caused many issues, and brought up new issues in this country that most thought were history and long gone.  I used to think he would be a fun person to hang out with, but now I see him for who he really is, and he seems full of himself, almost arrogant.  I don't like that. 
« Last Edit: 2016-10-31 13:18:28 by Rainberry » Logged

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #709 on: 2016-10-31 13:34:08 »

I am sorry, not trying to take away from Raine's post above.  I love that idea and will do it.  It is such a huge news day though, I can't ignore these headlines.  We got some huge stuff breaking.

Huma Abedin worried about her emails and Clinton's ended up on Weiner's laptop, she is worried about what they say.

FBI Obtains warrant to search the 650,000 new emails found.

Investigation could take weeks/months.

CNN contributor and Democratic Party Intern Chair, Donna Brazile shared debate questions to Hillary Clinton, and more...

Surprise twist, Pres. Obama supports FBI Director Comey.

Trump up 4 points nationally.

WikiLeaks warns they are launching phase three.

"The Dam is about to break" says pollster.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #710 on: 2016-10-31 13:42:12 »

Well, Bernie sold out. Hillary payed him to support her. What a shmuck. I can't respect him. Not to mention he was a nobody and then just wormed his way into politics and contributed nothing really to the country until he was like 40. And I'm still salty over him signing a bill to dumb radioactive waste on a low income Latino community. So yeah... Not a fan of the Bern. At least we know where that money came from to buy his 3rd house.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-31 13:54:45 by Spookwagon » Logged

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #711 on: 2016-10-31 17:05:26 »

Famous Democratic Strategist claims the FBI, Trump, Republicans, and Russia all tied together in re-opening of Hillary Email scandal.

22 million early voter ballots cast so far, most cast before FBI re-opening email scandal.

VP Nominee Tim Kaine conducts Hillary rally in Spanish.

Study of NBC, CBS, and ABC, reveal they attacked the FBI 3 to 1 after email scandal re-opening.

Democrat tied to Hillary camp in charge of investigating Huma's emails, conflict of interest?
« Last Edit: 2016-10-31 17:06:19 by RainySunshine » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #712 on: 2016-10-31 18:16:39 »

Gotta love how Hillary camp is all "they're against us!" Just like they criticized Trump of doing.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #713 on: 2016-10-31 18:53:39 »

It was not even a week ago that the Democrats praised the FBI, and Trump wasn't too fond of their closing of the Clinton email scandal.  Tides have turned.  Will it again?
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #714 on: 2016-10-31 19:19:34 »

God I love Karma.

I mailed in my request for mail in ballot. Time to vote. Let's hope America doesn't crumble in Cold War 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #715 on: 2016-10-31 20:07:52 »

An absolute tangled web the Clinton's are.  The corruption runs so deep, that if she was elected, the top news story would be the latest corruption charge or scandal.  People would go missing daily.  Our country can't handle that and be so sidetracked all the time.  We need a strong leader, not a strong criminal.  Vote for Hillary today, you are electing Tim Kaine as President, when Hillary gets locked up.  You can only run from lies and crimes for so long. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #716 on: 2016-10-31 20:16:47 »

An absolute tangled web the Clinton's are.  The corruption runs so deep, that if she was elected, the top news story would be the latest corruption charge or scandal.  People would go missing daily.  Our country can't handle that and be so sidetracked all the time.  We need a strong leader, not a strong criminal.  Vote for Hillary today, you are electing Tim Kaine as President, when Hillary gets locked up.  You can only run from lies and crimes for so long.

I think you kind of summed it up.  How can we handle that on a daily basis? 

I'm liberal in a lot of ways, but... Hillary... no.  She would be a disaster.

Trump isn't who I want either, but he is the better of the two. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #717 on: 2016-11-01 17:23:26 »

Clinton loses lead in polls, Trump now leading many polls.

FBI reveals more damning Clinton evidence, pardons to a fugitive.

Obamacare rates will go up 65% next year, Insurers and doctors pulling out.

Former DNC Chair says Hillary making a mistake attacking the FBI.

Five separate FBI investigations now probing Clinton's and Democratic Party for corruption, crime, and fraud.

Hillary rallies with former Miss USA, against Trump.  Running out of attacks, brings up Trump and women again.

Last gasp, Democratic Part and Hillary camp demand the FBI provide information that shows Trump and Russia are tied to one another, FBI says there is none.

FBI answers DNC, no ties to Russia.

Hillary says the FBI has no case against her.

Trump campaigning in Democratic Michigan, focusing on issues, not Hillary.

Contested Election possible.

Embattled Paul Ryan voted for Trump.

OPINION: If Democrats rigged debate, what else will do they do?

RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #718 on: 2016-11-01 17:25:56 »

I realize this looks bias against Hillary... but if you were alive back in the 90s, you would remember this is how it was with the Clinton's.  They were constantly in the headlines being investigated for scandals, cover ups, and corruption.  So there's the politic hot spots for the day.  I can't help Hillary and her camp made this news for herself.  It wasn't long ago we were showing the headlines that were anti-Trump everywhere. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #719 on: 2016-11-01 17:52:22 »

Last gasp, Democratic Part and Hillary camp demand the FBI provide information that shows Trump and Russia are tied to one another, FBI says there is none.
That's where you're wrooooooong! Ooooooooh!
*John Cena music*
Link

My Trump and Putin ship is back on track. He keeps his name close to the heart.
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 17:56:45 by Spookwagon » Logged

Pages: < 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024