PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 541539 times)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #720 on: 2016-11-01 21:09:00 »

Last gasp, Democratic Part and Hillary camp demand the FBI provide information that shows Trump and Russia are tied to one another, FBI says there is none.
That's where you're wrooooooong! Ooooooooh!
*John Cena music*
Link

My Trump and Putin ship is back on track. He keeps his name close to the heart.

Be careful where you share that.  There are people who will believe that. 

Still despite all the recent bumps for the Trump campaign, they are still in a major uphill battle against Clinton.  She already almost has all the electoral votes needs thanks to states like California, New York, the northeast and the rest of the west coast.  They are the big population centers and they give her those ever important votes.  Trump is going to have to win more the Mitt Romney to even have a chance at winning this election.  Popularity doesn't make you president, even if you get more votes.  It is the electoral college that gives you the win. 
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 21:10:44 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #721 on: 2016-11-01 21:14:01 »

If people are that dumb they don't deserve to draw breath. It's quite clearly a joke posted on a social media site meant for memes and jokes. If anyone takes that seriously I question if they have any living brain cells.

This is why I hate Cali and NY. Complete cucks. Also, what's up with that $10 minimum wage? Ridiculous. Can't believe I used to want to live there lol. And NY. They've had first hand experience with Hillary and her not doing shit. And they still trust her? Or a majority at least still does?
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 21:14:46 by Spookwagon » Logged

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #722 on: 2016-11-01 21:19:19 »

Well, I must say, some places (particularly the west coast) has very high wages.  For example, in the city of Seattle, Washington, the minimum wage is $15.  That is everyone.  First time employee's who work at McDonalds, $15.  That is crazy high, but then again, that area has a higher standard of living then say... Billybob Hill, Kentucky with the minimum wage being $4.56.

New Yorker's are always going to be liberal.  Hillary could get away with murder (and there is evidence the Clinton's have done that in the past), and New York will keep voting for her.  NYC and the other population areas in the state make it so the more conservative upstate parts of NY have no voice.  Though that is the same with most states.  California is the same.  Besides the big cities in California, there is a lot of independents and conservatives, especially in the Central Valley.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #723 on: 2016-11-01 21:31:29 »

Still despite all the recent bumps for the Trump campaign, they are still in a major uphill battle against Clinton.  She already almost has all the electoral votes needs thanks to states like California, New York, the northeast and the rest of the west coast.  They are the big population centers and they give her those ever important votes.  Trump is going to have to win more the Mitt Romney to even have a chance at winning this election.  Popularity doesn't make you president, even if you get more votes.  It is the electoral college that gives you the win.

That is what scares me.  The odds are so against him.  It is much easier to win as a Democrat then it is a Republican. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #724 on: 2016-11-01 21:32:32 »

It truly is.  There are more registered Democrats then Republicans.  Also Republicans tend to make up more Independents and alternative groups like the Constitution, Liberatarian, etc.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #725 on: 2016-11-01 21:33:59 »

I wonder what Wiki Leaks will reveal tomorrow.  They say they have something so bad, it will get Hillary in jail.  But that whole camp has a lot of people that will probably end up in jail, and I am sure this corruption runs high.  Loretta Lynch, Podesta, Abedin, maybe even Obama.  He sure was singing praises about the FBI for some strange reason. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #726 on: 2016-11-01 21:34:26 »

I think everyone was caught off guard by President Obama's support for Comey and the FBI, including the Democratic Party. 
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 21:34:38 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #727 on: 2016-11-01 21:51:15 »

Who wants to bet after that stuff comes out the co-founder will also mysteriously die. And I hope she gets thrown in jail. It would be about time.

And well, honestly, there shouldn't be a minimum wage. Or at least make it so employers aren't forced to pay such a high rate for something like flipping burgers. Flipping burgers does not deserve $15.

And now I'll split.
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 21:56:03 by Spookwagon » Logged

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #728 on: 2016-11-01 21:53:05 »

Have a good night, LP. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #729 on: 2016-11-01 21:54:36 »

Not for the night. But off the topic of wages as it was diverting off from the political talk.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #730 on: 2016-11-01 21:58:33 »

Oh, my bad.

It is surprising how much the Clinton's have done.  Don't forget this guy Podesta, where a ton of these emails are coming from, who is working on the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party was pardoned from jail time for crimes too.  It is one big happy crime family.    He also worked for Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama as a counsellor. 
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01 21:59:34 by MasterXtreme » Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #731 on: 2016-11-02 20:03:09 »

This is it everyone.  The Clinton's the Democratic Party, it all just exploded.  If Clinton still wins the election, then this country is stupid.  I'm just flat out saying that.  I am not endorsing Trump.  The levels of corruption here will astound you.  There is no way she, or a huge chunk of her campaign and the DNC won't go to jail for the news being revealed from the FBI. This is breaking within the past 2 hours.

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

FOX News reports that FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment".  There is now clear evidence according to the FBI that the Clinton Foundation was doing that "pay to play" thing you've all been hearing about.  This is huge.

99% chance at least 5 countries accessed Hillary's emails, FBI had secretly been investigating for over a year.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #732 on: 2016-11-02 20:13:40 »

Tsk tsk.
I swear to god. If anyone can support Hillary after this, I am kinda disgusted. She is just a corrupt snake. And so is her party. I hope she's indicted. I don't want a criminal and murderer as President.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #733 on: 2016-11-02 20:19:54 »

Here, compiled nicely.

BREAKING NEWS TONIGHT: FBI info about the Clinton Foundation/Emails

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year. 

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time. 

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potetially be classified in nature. 

4. Sources within the FBI have said that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department. 

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Source 1, Source 2, Source 3, Source 4, Source 5, Source 6, Source 7, Source 8
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #734 on: 2016-11-02 20:23:35 »

Wait, that's the same thing MasterX posted.

Pages: < 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024