PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The End in Friend" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "The End in Friend"  (Read 12336 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2018-08-21 23:38:07 »

I found it had some good moments.  Twilight following  Dash and Rarity around and making up excuses was silly.  Starlight took charge again, which was nice to see.  Pretty good adventure if not too short.  I liked the episode and it deserves a good score.  7/10.

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2018-09-16 12:26:28 »

Not a good episode, but passable.  Just way too predictable and a slog to get through. 5/10.  This was writing at it's near laziest.  It's as if the writer had no idea what to do and just did the most basic thing they could do.  Not knowing much about MLP, they just played it safe and threw a few references in from the past when they binge watched the series to catch up.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #77 on: 2018-09-16 18:42:08 »

Better then average to me.  I enjoyed it, even if the plot was very run of the mill and to be expected.  I liked the interactions, but the ending left a bit to be desired.  I thought the adventure was great and I wished it was longer.

7/10.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The End in Friend" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024