PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Video Games 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 137769 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-01-26 15:07:37 »

Fave video games/systems?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-26 17:09:21 »

I recently started playing Risk of Rain. The ost is 10/10.

SNEE
BoldBlue

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-26 21:54:39 »

Haven't had much time for gaming cause, y'know.. life.. school.. but when I do get to the chance, i'm always up for any of the Batman Arkham games.  Just got into Uncharted actually, and I think it's awesome, buut.. I am a huge Indiana Jones fan so I might be a little bias..  We like what we like though, right? haha
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-27 00:38:52 »

Haven't had much time for gaming cause, y'know.. life.. school.. but when I do get to the chance, i'm always up for any of the Batman Arkham games.  Just got into Uncharted actually, and I think it's awesome, buut.. I am a huge Indiana Jones fan so I might be a little bias..  We like what we like though, right? haha

I've only played Uncharted, the first one.  I loved it, until it had that.... unexpected ending that I didn't much car for (dem magical bits).  But the game was fun.  I never played any after that, and I don't know why.  I do wanna buy the new one when it comes out on the Playstation 4. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-27 08:20:01 »

I was always a fan of the Jak and Daxter games growing up. Anyone else remember those?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
BoldBlue

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-27 08:31:17 »

OOh Jak and Dexter!  Oh man!  I used to love those! Super Smash Bros, Sly Cooper, the Sonic games, used to play em all the time with my brothers.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-01-27 09:54:25 »

Oh I was a huuuuuuuuge sonic fan a few years ago. I was one of the best sonic fanfic writers for a while. Search autoknight01 on fanfiction.net if you wanna see my old stories

~~~~~~~~
BoldBlue

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-01-27 14:48:31 »

Totally gonna be checkin those out, thanks! 
Yeah, Sonic was my jam as a kid!  I remember just sittin there in the living room with my bros playing Sonic, and Spider Man games with our joystick. hahaha!  ahh, childhood
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-01-27 14:58:10 »

Uncharted looks good too.  I'm still playing Grand Theft Auto V.  I am actually replaying some of the story lines to get a different ending. ;) 
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-01-27 16:57:07 »

Might be a sudden question, but anyone here play League of Legends?

Anyone have a Steam account?

SNEE
BoldBlue

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-01-27 20:02:52 »

I do, but i don't get on it a lot
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-01-27 20:52:58 »

League of legends? I have not played it :( but a friend of mine was going to draw the character Ahri sneezing for me over on deviantart ^^ It's a friend of mine that hasn't drawn a sneeze yet though so I don't know how it'll turn out, but that's ok.

I love Sonic, and the sonic games I love too :D My personal favorite is Sonic 3 (even with that BLASTED carnival level) and Sonic adventure DX/Sonic adventure 2. On the DS there's a hidden gem called Sonic Chronicles: the dark brotherhood. It's WAY different than most sonic games, and one of the villains in that game is named Shade. She's awesome!! :D
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-01-27 21:29:49 »

League of legends? I have not played it :( but a friend of mine was going to draw the character Ahri sneezing for me over on deviantart ^^ It's a friend of mine that hasn't drawn a sneeze yet though so I don't know how it'll turn out, but that's ok.

I love Sonic, and the sonic games I love too :D My personal favorite is Sonic 3 (even with that BLASTED carnival level) and Sonic adventure DX/Sonic adventure 2. On the DS there's a hidden gem called Sonic Chronicles: the dark brotherhood. It's WAY different than most sonic games, and one of the villains in that game is named Shade. She's awesome!! :D

:o Ahri? Oo, I think I would like to see this picture if it gets made.

Do the lot of ya'll like sonic? I think I see a little trend going on, heh heh.

SNEE
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-01-27 21:33:38 »

I know this isn't the kind of game you guys play.... maybe... but I got this game from a friend over Christmas called, Beam NG Drive, or some weird name like that.  It is this physics based game with the best deformities for car deformation I have ever seen.  It is ridiculous!  Lol! 
BoldBlue

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-01-28 09:53:28 »

MS, Awesome!  Oh hahaha!  Not carnival night!  Anything but that!

FMP, haha!  Yeah, maybe some sonic art will be posted.. sometime :-X

RS, Oh yeah!  I've heard of that game!  Never played it, but one of my friends has and he liked it haha!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Video Games « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024