PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: World News 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: World News  (Read 298126 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #120 on: 2016-06-27 11:37:56 »

The one world order conversation is quite common, and often the United Nations is seen as the top proponent of it.  Surprised you guys aren't heard about it.  Here is a good mix of news sources all talking about.

Yahoo News

USA Today

BrietBart

Boston Globe

Fair Observer

Huffington Post

The Nation

Washington Post

HulkbowSMASH

PSF Tourist

Email
« Reply #121 on: 2016-06-27 13:54:59 »

That just muddies things further.  My original confusion was at the implication that globalism, which I've always understood as a primarily economic concept, was somehow to be laid at the feet of two current politicians of one party, when it goes back decades with support from both parties.  NWO is an old and rather vague term which has been used to mean a generalized global paradigm, sometimes an ominous but nebulous one.  And now talk of a single global government apparently based at least in part on America's dubious but also long-running policy of "keeping the world safe for democracy."  I'm still not getting how this is somehow a recent, partisan issue.  Though, this is starting to sound like it might fit in better in the Politics thread anyway.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #122 on: 2016-06-27 19:13:57 »

^ If people want to continue talking about it, lets just move it to politics.  This is for world news. :)  Good idea. 

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #123 on: 2016-06-27 19:19:40 »

Two bits here.

Express.

Daily Mail.

So imagine a "superstate" Europe.  Margaret Thatcher back in the day said uniting Europe as one wouldn't work like it did in the United States.  She said, in simpler terms, that Europe was made up of many histories and distinct cultures that can't just morph together.  The US, at the time, had a common goal, despite all the different backgrounds, to want to start a new, create their own path, and be free.  Liberty.

In these articles, this superstate would have one power, one government, and dissolve national identity into one "EUROPE" superstate.  Sure, each country would be like a state or province, with their own uniqueness, but there would be one army, and cut back on tons of waste.

I won't give any opinions here. 

So yeah, take this news source as you wish.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #124 on: 2016-06-27 19:25:37 »

And this is always kind of there.... in the background.

Is Mexico North America or South America?  They've been shoved into a sub category to make them feel special leading what is called, "Latin America" or "Central America."  They are neither south, nor really north?  What are they?

Mexico's leaders recently talked with Canadian's about wanting to be accepted into part of North America's exclusive region of exclusiveness.  Where beaches are sandy, mountains are high, and people get higher using Mexico's drugs.

Yahoo News.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #125 on: 2016-06-27 20:24:09 »

I always thought Mexico, Canada, and America made up North America. Then there was Central America and South America.

"It's like America... But south!"

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #126 on: 2016-06-27 21:55:21 »

Mexico is to some people Central America, and some say North America.  Then there are still some who remove Central America and just have North and South America. 

But there is a diff in Latin America and Central America.  Latin America is a demographic term.  Not Geographic.  So Latin America is everything including Mexico south.  Central America, depending on what you use as a source, is everything south of Mexico to Columbia.
« Last Edit: 2016-06-27 21:57:07 by Wolfwood » Logged
HulkbowSMASH

PSF Tourist

Email
« Reply #127 on: 2016-06-28 10:18:10 »

And yet they don't speak Latin.  So confusing.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #128 on: 2016-06-28 10:18:52 »

Study show that applicants who wear low-cut tops more likely to land job

A pity this doesn't work for guys as well....  (tears open top of shirt to show extremely hairy chest)

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #129 on: 2016-06-28 10:53:22 »

A pity this doesn't work for guys as well....  (tears open top of shirt to show extremely hairy chest)

Ain't nobody got time for that!  Cover up! 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #130 on: 2016-06-28 12:42:14 »

Study show that applicants who wear low-cut tops more likely to land job

Did they really need to spend money to have a study for this?  Or was this study for them to have thousands of photos of low cut blouses? 

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #131 on: 2016-06-28 14:58:47 »

... I'd looked into vet school for a while; in the process, I noticed an awful lot of the students were remarkably top-heavy.  I guess big boobs makes you a better vet?
Maybe they remind the patients of their mothers.  The pets, I mean.  Even older dogs and cats like to cuddle up and suckle when they feel insecure or nervous.

I've noticed the same thing in dental assistants.  Makes sense, I guess... if I'm in the chair having the doc pick and drill away at my rotten teeth, I want something nice to look at to alleviate the pain a bit.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #132 on: 2016-06-28 16:14:24 »

Nostradumus you crack me up XD
But the bigger busts come in handy when the doctor situates themselves where the head of the chair is in front of their chest and over their legs, and they tell the patient too scoot up. It tends to make the patients end nestle up on boobs.

As for vets with big busts, I can't really confirm. I have a small bust, my roommate has an even smaller bust, I have another friend going into vet stuff who is a DD, and then one who's DDD maybe bigger. In my classes there's mostly flat chested girls (A-B's). No need for me to explain why I notice these things >3<

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #133 on: 2016-06-28 19:11:47 »

Hahaha, guilty as charged :P but I actually prefer ass than busts. Butts are just so nice. Boobs be just fat hanging off your chest :P

Heh, 3D's got a guy, and DD has said she's going to be a "good girl" this year. Shame too haha

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #134 on: 2016-06-29 00:08:39 »

Nostradumus you crack me up XD
But the bigger busts come in handy when the doctor situates themselves where the head of the chair is in front of their chest and over their legs, and they tell the patient too scoot up. It tends to make the patients end nestle up on boobs.

As for vets with big busts, I can't really confirm. I have a small bust, my roommate has an even smaller bust, I have another friend going into vet stuff who is a DD, and then one who's DDD maybe bigger. In my classes there's mostly flat chested girls (A-B's). No need for me to explain why I notice these things >3<

Really all of you are cracking me up.  I will say that my dental assistant has a larger bust then other women.  That's all I got to add.  Though when you are in a dental chair, you're to lay like, flat on this chair thing.  It can be rather strange... I would assume.

And yes, I think you should explain these things.  j/k. 
« Last Edit: 2016-06-29 00:10:40 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: World News « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024