PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art  (Read 13936 times)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #75 on: 2022-10-08 21:15:02 »

That second one there!  ^  I was working with the AI on a humanized Starlight Glimmer, then moved on to other things and YEAH.  This thing can make humans.  I didn't do any sneeze content though, but this is impressive.  I did Lara Croft, Kim Possible, Hank Hill, Zelda, Wonder Woman, and just various other things to see what I could do, even some elf girls!

The first two shows it knows how to do female shape!  Very very well!

Hank Hill the gangster!!!

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #76 on: 2022-10-08 21:17:00 »

Then I tried some elf girls.  For some reason it had this fascination with them showing their bottoms.

But it got over that after I changed some prompting.  Not that I am complaining with the initial results. ;D  The last two are exceptionally good.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: 2022-10-08 21:18:28 »

Then I tried some Kim Possible and Lara Croft mixture!  Plus one Wonder Woman which came out exceptional.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #78 on: 2022-10-08 21:18:57 »

That is all from me tonight, but it is pretty evident, the AI can easily handle making humans!  Someone just needs to test if they can make them sneeze too. 
« Last Edit: 2022-10-08 21:19:25 by Grapefoot » Logged

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: 2022-10-08 21:33:32 »

Some of those are excellent!  Oh my!  This AI gets more and more exciting!  Thank you for sharing the results and continuing to make it better!  I will do my part now.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #80 on: 2022-10-08 21:41:05 »

I still have a lot to learn on how to do prompts like you guys were doing earlier.  I was really trying to make sneeze spray, but with mixed results.  It would do one thing good and something else not good.

Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #81 on: 2022-10-08 22:39:24 »

Some of these are truly incredible!  Art like this would take artists several hours and it somehow does this in like a minute. :o
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #82 on: 2022-10-09 15:27:57 »

The human stuff came out pretty darn good! :o
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #83 on: 2022-10-10 14:56:01 »

Going to say some thoughts about AI stories and AI artwork:

AI art I think is fascinating. Seriously. There already exist programs and digital tools like MMD, Xnalara, Photoshop, and dozens of others.

To me, AI art is a tool. A tool that is used more often will create better and better things. A tool that is not used will sit there with no purpose. Ai art now exists in a more easily available way.

The more AI art is made, the more the tools themselves will improve over time. I STRONGLY think that AI art can lead to further advancements in how 2D and 3D art could be created not just with sneeze related artwork, but with full movies and animated shows. Maybe it already is in use in some current projects XD

I want to reply to some of the AI posts that are here specifically. Please forgive me if I comment too much...I feel like I've missed a mountain of things X_X

Thank you all for taking time creating with the AI tools =)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #84 on: 2022-10-10 14:59:02 »

I still have a lot to learn on how to do prompts like you guys were doing earlier.  I was really trying to make sneeze spray, but with mixed results.  It would do one thing good and something else not good.

I like how you had different characters here. Thank you for sharing what you did with each of these three!

I feel like trial and error over multiple attempts will have the AI 'learn' what you want it to do and over time the AI will do more good things than not good.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #85 on: 2022-10-10 15:07:49 »

Then I tried some Kim Possible and Lara Croft mixture!  Plus one Wonder Woman which came out exceptional.

SWEET MERCY ALIVE! *faint* Halloween treat came weeks before Halloween happened XD Seeing each individual artwork here stuns me.

Thank you for taking time trying these human characters with AI!

Wonder Woman's AI art creation here is my favorite, but honestly each one has differences and details that the AI made.
To be honest there is a LOT of potential with what you are doing.

If you do more, please do. Whether you show successful or 'failed'/not turned out the way you wanted characters, I feel like the more you show in this topic, the more other people will learn along with you.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #86 on: 2022-10-10 15:29:13 »

I don't want to spam comments but I just finished looking at each of the 6 pages of posts.

I know next to nothing about digital art. Most of what I have ever done is with pencils. What I can say based on what I have seen and read in the comments is this.

Words are key with getting different results. Instead of typing the word sneeze, "tickle" or "itchy" or a specific kind of plant could be a way to get a scenario to be made. "goldenrod" "rose" "dust" "feather" "pink nostril".................I honestly have no idea if what I just said makes any sense XDDDD

Seriously though, MMD and other model programs have made short comics by having one image made, saving that image, and then having the next image just be a little tiny difference, like a hand movement or eye half closed. One image at a time. AI art tools I can see creating short comics the same way, one image saved then the next image continues with having almost all the same words except for one or two tiny changes.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #87 on: 2022-10-11 21:55:33 »

@mysteryserpent I am glad you spammed comments, lol!  I love reading through them.  I did a lot of human stuff because @sudosnz was asking, so I was kind of let down when they didn't say anything.  I was trying to get feedback to know what to do.  So I did some more more elf girl things, just because I'm a nerd. ;D   They started out okay, but kept getting better.  This time I aimed for sneezing as well.  Also prompted with a garden background.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #88 on: 2022-10-11 21:56:37 »

I kept progressing until it got to the best results yet!

« Last Edit: 2022-10-11 21:57:01 by Grapefoot » Logged

timmelon
SCM Member

Email
« Reply #89 on: 2022-10-11 22:00:28 »

This buildup is my favorite, although she seems to be not fully dressed :nervoussmile:.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024