PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Fake It Til You Make It" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Fake It Til You Make It"  (Read 12806 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2018-04-08 21:04:10 »

Crazy shy is best shy

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: 2018-04-17 17:52:03 »

Crazy shy is best shy

I'm going to disagree politely.

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: 2018-04-17 17:56:16 »

Okay, soooo to me this episode, Flutttershy seemed WAY out of character!  She was all over the place....
Literally.  Almost schizophrenically so.   Even Pinkie Pie as unnerved.  You have to really go  the extra mile to worry Pinkie Pie.  I'giving this six out of ten if, for nothing else, Andrea Libman's spot-on tired, dark, bored. vocally-fried gothic/valley girl voice.  Maybe an homage to her fellow Brony Queen's performance as Raven?

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: 2018-04-17 18:06:13 »

Okay, soooo to me this episode, Flutttershy seemed WAY out of character!  She was all over the place....
Literally.  Almost schizophrenically so.   Even Pinkie Pie as unnerved. 

I agree.  It was just too out of character, or maybe I am too set in my continuity that characters just can't be different and have fun. I don't know?  Am I limited myself?

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2018-06-10 12:26:50 »

It was a conflicting episode.  I mean I liked it... but I didn't.  Fluttershy was too weird, but I enjoyed seeing her weird sides.  Hmmm.  6/10.
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2018-09-16 12:31:06 »

Lazy and just a stupid episode.  Everything about it was just weak and lazy.  Just using character tropes to make the character seem more like a character then a real being.  I wasn't even entertained by Fluttershy's varying selfs.

Just a horrible episode.

3/10.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2018-09-16 18:30:54 »

I didn't care for the episode, but I did sort of like seeing Fluttershy do some crazy stuff.  But I will say it didn't match her at all and it was wildly out of place and lazy.  But still this episode entertained me, so it gets a score of 6/10.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-16 18:31:29 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Fake It Til You Make It" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024