PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures  (Read 48991 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #165 on: 2018-11-22 16:24:46 »

I promise I will watch it.  I love these.  But it will have to be this weekend. :)  I got company for a few days... parents. ;)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #166 on: 2018-11-22 17:01:43 »

That's perfectly fine. :)

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #167 on: 2018-11-22 21:18:30 »

You know I love these.  I will get to it.  It's just hard when you are trying to entertain family for a few days around Thanksgiving and using their slow internet that barely loads this page.  How do people live like this?!  My Dad's like, "I'm not gonna buy the expensive internet here."  UUUGGGGH.  It's not much more then what he is paying already I am sure. ;D
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #168 on: 2018-12-04 21:51:03 »

Alright, so let me break this down! First of all... that intro. ;D  It sounds all too perfect and flows way too well! Lol!

With a name like "INSTANT JUSTICE" how can it not be great?

That beginning with the guy running and then the guy revving his car and that music that starts playing!  Lol!   And why did he have to jump over the fence like that?  Lol!

That was so not sped up footage!  J/K

He had a gun?  Aren't funs illegal in Paris?  Yes.

So the guy who is chasing the leather jacket guy feels he has to slalom around the trees to chase this guy?  Really?

Bad guy hits tree.... end of pursuit.... I'll just throw my gun I bought and spent money for into the bushes now....?

I don't think they are in Paris anymore...?

Nice Trans Am and awesome punching sound effects.

WOW!!! Chop up the guy in a plane propeller.  No blood on the driver....?

LOL! Hits guys in Rolls, bad guys immediately get INSTANT JUSTICE into an airplane.

Now for some French fun!  I like their quirky movies.

Why did they have tp do a crazy u-turn like that?  Why not just carefully turn around and NOT drive through a van?

Awww, I was getting into that fight. I dig this ridiculously happy soundtrack! 

I sense something is going to happen here......NOOO!!! NOO!!! Not the truck!!!  NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  Awww...... poor little 205.... :( 

Lol!  I love the response of the truck driver.  "Don't worry, I got a friend who works at Peugeot!"

I loved it Numbers!  This is the kind of quality entertainment I expect from you!  Thank you so much for making this!!!!
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

WWW Email
« Reply #169 on: 2018-12-04 22:35:55 »

Glad you liked it, APD! :D Thanks! ;D

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #170 on: 2018-12-05 20:40:44 »

I have to also add how much fun that was and how great that music is on the French film.  I had hoped the little read hatch was going to make it this time.  But sadly it did not... I hope it wasn't a real one they destroyed... but I am sure it was.  Though you have to admit, it did pretty well against the big truck causing it to flip over and explode!

Top notch entertainment once again! 
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

WWW Email
« Reply #171 on: 2018-12-06 00:00:26 »

Thanks, MasterX. ;D

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #172 on: 2018-12-06 17:36:03 »

You are very welcome. :)  I noticed these have been sitting here awhile and I unfortunately just kept forgetting to watch them, even though I saved it in a tab to watch. :)  But I finally had some time and really loved it.  These are a lot of fun. It is too bad these can't be shared to a larger audience.  I think you would be surprised the possible following these could gather.  But even still, you got a loyal bunch here who likes it. :)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #173 on: 2018-12-06 23:14:06 »

This was a heck of a lot of fun.  I like your humor and wit in this.  I also appreciate you tell us what the cars are when you can. :)  I like me some nostalgic cars.  Your opening is also hecka cool!  I imagine that intro if I put in a VHS tape.  Do I get to rewind your videos too? ;D

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

WWW Email
« Reply #174 on: 2018-12-07 00:34:05 »

Your opening is also hecka cool!  I imagine that intro if I put in a VHS tape.  Do I get to rewind your videos too? ;D
I'd encourage that. ;p Pffhaha, thanks, Grapes. Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #175 on: 2018-12-07 13:49:11 »

This is really awesome!  I really think you did a super job at this again!
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #176 on: 2018-12-08 13:54:19 »

And I got to watch this.  I love how you brought up a reference to that previous movie with the red car.  I wonder if they purposely did that in this movie?  Because that is pretty funny!  I laughed so much watching the beginning with the guy running from a car.  He somehow could outrun it the entire time! That's so weird.

Very fun video again! Thanks for making this.
« Last Edit: 2018-12-08 13:54:28 by Soda » Logged
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

WWW Email
« Reply #177 on: 2018-12-08 14:24:21 »

Thanks, Soda and Silver. ^^

Pffhaha, I don't think they did it on purpose, Soda, but it would've been a good idea. XD

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #178 on: 2018-12-08 14:48:32 »

If I was a movie studio, I would totally pull references to prior films. ;D
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #179 on: 2018-12-09 13:29:06 »

Really enjoyable new video here, Numbers.  It was fun to watch.  I also had to find the beginning pretty funny. The guy is running from a car that is clearly faster and could hit him if it wanted, especially in those low angle shots, lol.  Also I must say, this version had a LACK of explosions.  I've come to expect ridiculous explosions from your videos. ;D  I still really liked it and had a good time kicking back and watching.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024