PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like?  (Read 10275 times)
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-12-13 14:31:50 »

So what are your least favorite episodes that are from cartoons you like?

Well here are mine.

Butterfly Effect - The Loud House
Oh boy. Now this episode I have been rating a lot on DA. I can't believe such a good Nick cartoon has such an awful episode. For those of you who don't know about this Loud House episode. It is about Lincoln accidentally destroying Lisa's formulas and a chain reaction disaster happens to Lisa and all the other sisters as Lincoln does not tell the truth.
(spoiler alert here) But then at the end it was shown that none of it happened because it was all Lincoln's imagination.
I found this episode to be nothing but full of character derailment which is why I despise it so much! >:(

Sundae Muddy Sundae - Total Drama (during Total Drama All Stars)
Looks like there is an episode I despise more than the Butterfly Effect episode of The Loud House. This episode is a sundae ice cream challenge where the contestants have to find ingredients to make the sundaes. I found this episode to be full of lies. The episode showed that Courtney was lying all this time to change her ways with Gwen and how at first Chris said that the sundaes are for his starving inters but then he changed it that they are for the remaining contestants. WHAT!? That and the ending on how Courtney was treated was very cruel, especially how she was eliminated for her actions in the episode.

Those are two I can think of, I'll think of more later and update it once I think harder.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-13 14:45:49 »

Character derailment how? It's a fantasy... It actually probably shows how he thinks of his sisters and what he thinks they're like.

But anyway, worst episode from MLP? Hands down Rainbow Falls. I loath that piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be called an episode. It's just fanfic put to animation.

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-13 15:14:14 »

I like Rainbow Falls.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-13 15:29:20 »

Good topic idea.  I'm thinking.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-13 15:30:08 »

Really? It's fücking garbage. The worst writing I've EVER seen in the show. Probably would be beaten out Cart Before the Pony if the CMC weren't as cute. But those two are the worst the show has ever produced.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-13 15:35:31 »

The worst episodes in my opinion of MLP:FiM.  Sadly, most came from season 6. 

"Spice Up Your Life" and "The Cart Before the Ponies."  It was a three week period of concern over such poorly made episodes.  "Dungeons & Discords" was pretty bad too as was "Applejack's Day Off," which made her look completely stupid.  "The Hooffields and McColts" was utter garbage.  I don't really remember much further back, lol. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-13 15:37:37 »

Season 6 had some of the highest highs and lowest of lows.  I will think of my least fav episodes now. 

I liked Rainbow Falls a lot, despite some character errors.  I enjoyed meeting a bunch of new characters and hearing more from less established ones. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-13 15:41:11 »

Eh. I could go on a whole rant why it's objectively a piece of garbage. But instead, have a video surmising why I hate it so much:
« Last Edit: 2016-12-13 15:41:48 by Death Blossom » Logged

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-12-13 17:54:29 »

Well as Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, I don't think the episode is too bad. At least we got a lesson at the end.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-12-13 18:09:41 »

Oh yeah, the stupidest most ridiculous moral ever. Oh choose friends over winning?? Holy shit, WHO KNEW!?
I would think someone who likes Rainbow would be appalled by her behavior and actions in that episode.

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-12-13 18:29:13 »

Well I don't think it's not too much bad of a moral after all you can't always win, and that is ok.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-12-13 18:33:41 »

But then if that's how you interpret the moral it has absolutely no weight because Rainbow won anyway despite being a colossal asshole.

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-12-13 21:56:09 »

Any Popeye cartoon where someone else eats his spinach-- particularly 1956's "Hillbilling and Cooing".

Any episode of Family Guy where Lois' dad Carter is a focus of the plot.

The episode of The Simpsons where Homer is forced to donate a kidney to his dad. The whole thing is poorly-researched, simply mean-spirited, and the plot hinges on a gross medical misconception about the kidneys.

The South Park episode with The Marklars.  Using the word "Marklar" over and over again isn't funny, simply annoying and tiresome.
« Last Edit: 2016-12-13 21:58:55 by NostradamusTheSeer » Logged

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-12-13 21:57:41 »

Rainbow Falls I enjoyed because I got to see characters that don't usually have airtime.  As for Dash, I didn't like her or what they did to make the Wonderbolts look under-handed.  Fluttershy... why was she even there?  But I still enjoyed the other characters appearing like Harshwhinny, Wonderbolts, Soarin's moments, etc.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-12-13 22:14:29 »

Harshwhinny wasn't even in that episode...

Pages: [1] 2 3 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024