PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF?  (Read 32241 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-02-16 00:38:08 »

I'm pretty sure it would go down like this.  MasterXtreme as press, then maybe Grapefoot or LP for vice. 

No offense, but Blurr should not be the president. ;) 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-02-16 01:19:41 »

Just playing around and having fun with campaign posters.  Lol!

I drew this version of MasterXtreme.  Thinking of sticking it on some sort of poster.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-02-16 01:47:40 »

LP has done a lot for the MLPS and the community, but I don't know.  When you have a leader, you want someone who holds themselves to a certain level.  LP does do this, but at the same time, there is a lot of chatter, swearing, and a lot of funny baggage that could be used against her in a campaign.  Lol!  Look how serious I am making this.  I love the chats she has with Blurr and others, but I guess in this particular case, we could deem that as unprofessional.... HA HA HA, What am I doing with my life?  :) 

Grapefoot is more of an unknown, but he does have some near adult material in his writings that could cause a stink.  No swearing, and pretty conservative in his actions.  I haven't seen him partake in any unprofessional behavior.  ;)  Lol!  I can't believe I am dissecting this.

Love the pic, APD.

I am going to still have to say it is between MasterXtreme and Grapefoot. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-02-16 04:19:56 »

Oh my god, APD XD he looks so serious. I can image the poster having the phrase "The future" underneath (or above) it haha. His beard is kinda throwing me off though, shouldn't it still be showing up on the side facing us? Or does he have a civil war beard like Miggs ;P

Wolfwood, I say! Funniness as baggage. Never! Hahaha. It amuses me with how in depth you're going with this, Wolf. Maybe you should be part of the cabinet or something :P

I've noticed that, Grapefoot doesn't swear. I can imagine him saying something like "good gracious!" If he sees something crazy. But Wolf, he has the tendency to blow up around cute stuff. What do you say about that!?!? Hmmmmm?? Not very considerate of the cleaning staff haha
« Last Edit: 2016-02-16 04:22:05 by Leapingriver » Logged

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-02-16 10:07:21 »

APD, this picture is awesome, and I've noticed that Grapefoot doesn't swear either! (YESS!!! I'm not the only one XDDD)

In all seriousness though, this is an interesting question. Doesn't really mean a whole heck of a lot XD, but honestly I could see Masterex, LP, APD, blurr, or Grapefoot being the "president". Darrin and Smiles would be like their personal advisors and Kyrl would be like the gizmo scientist person behind the scenes helping the president out ;)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-02-16 10:08:20 »

Haha, Kyrl the gizmo scientist XD

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-02-16 11:16:19 »

APD, this picture is awesome, and I've noticed that Grapefoot doesn't swear either! (YESS!!! I'm not the only one XDDD)

A lot of people don't swear actually.  I've never seen APD, Silverwing, MasterXtreme, Mysterserpent( you), SMILES AND I, and others do not swear. 

I would like to be the janitor under one of these new heads of state. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-02-16 12:00:10 »

Wow Darrin, way to make Blurr and I look like potty mouths D:

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-02-16 12:20:37 »

Btw, did I swear once? I don't know. (Oh great. Now I make you two sound even more like potty mouths.) But let's not make me the president for that, shall we? ;)
« Last Edit: 2016-02-16 12:32:22 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-02-16 12:46:07 »

Lol!  Look at me as Prez. 

According to some... I am a washed up has-been? ;)  Oh dear. 

You are either for PSF or against it. ;)  I have a dream for PSF, a dream that was created four score, and seven years ago!  I will lower taxes, improve the defense funds, think of the children, and remember, GOD BLESS PSF. 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-02-16 13:21:13 »

Lol!  Look at me as Prez. 

According to some... I am a washed up has-been? ;)  Oh dear. 

You are either for PSF or against it. ;)  I have a dream for PSF, a dream that was created four score, and seven years ago!  I will lower taxes, improve the defense funds, think of the children, and remember, GOD BLESS PSF.

So Presidential. ;) Love the pic APD did. :)

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2016-02-16 14:51:11 »

Master is our master President confirmed. APD confirmed it too with dat picture.

SNEE
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #27 on: 2016-02-16 15:04:21 »

Lol XD
MasterX's approval ratings are rising!

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2016-02-16 15:05:19 »

Wait, but now who is VP?
It should totes be LP, they both have P at the end, obviously it's meant o be XP

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2016-02-16 15:41:21 »

It can be someone. Grapefoot or LP.

MasterXtreme is good because he can keep us in check. He dont have no sneeze fetters like us. Fetters. ;)
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Who would you elect President of PSF? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024