PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Nintendo Gaming 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nintendo Gaming  (Read 26148 times)
TikoPiko
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2018-03-10 08:35:18 »

I'm so excited for the new smash game   ;D
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2018-03-10 09:33:15 »

Does look like a good game I only played the older versions.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: 2018-03-10 10:45:20 »

Havent owned a Nintendo since the old days. Lost interest in their lack of games but i used to love Super Smash. I hope it is a success for them.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: 2018-09-23 19:17:22 »

Nintendo today released NINTENDO ONLINE.  A service that made the once free internet now cost $20 bucks a year for users.  Yes, you heard right.  No extra features... but now Nintendo is using "NINTENDO ONLINE" the name, to charge all users money for what they already had for free.

"The Switch console launched in March 2017 with free online multiplayer mode for select titles, but while gamers could link up over the internet, features were stripped down compared to experiences typically available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.  Users could previously enjoy online competition in a game like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe without extra costs, and some gamers will no doubt be disappointed to learn that's no longer the case. The new service is launching with a seven-day free trial. After that, members will need a subscription, which costs either $4 a month, $8 for three months, or $20 per year. Nintendo has always trailed behind Sony and Microsoft when it comes to online gaming and services, and that will continue to hold true even with the introduction of Nintendo Switch Online.

Nintendo's handling of voice chat with its new service is baffling. Instead of players being able to run voice communications directly through a Switch console and a headset, users must download a mobile app and connect a headset through their smartphone or tablet. That's a clunky and confusing setup"

So far it is commonly said the new system is laggy and cuts sound.
Source

"A Decade Late and Without Key Features, Nintendo Is Finally Online  Nintendo’s late arrival is being met with jeers, not cheers, by large swathes of the gaming community. Users have had 18 months to trial the service for free and the response has been decidedly negative. Lacking must-have features for today’s multiplayer titles, such as in-game chat, consumers are slamming the platform as frustrating to use, susceptible to cheating and prone to connectivity issues. With the all-important holiday season riding on the success of online brawler Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, analysts say improving the network is more critical than ever.

The paid service officially kicked off on Wednesday. Nintendo declined to comment for this story or respond to criticisms of the Switch Online service."
Source
« Last Edit: 2018-09-23 19:17:34 by RainySunshine » Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2019-04-06 23:39:50 »

Splatoon Island.

Well this will disappoint people when they get to the end of the video.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-06 23:40:24 by Wolfwood » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2019-04-07 12:27:41 »

RIP

Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2019-04-10 19:13:22 »

That was an April fools joke
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #67 on: 2019-11-14 17:37:07 »

Which hurt me it did.

ALso reviving this topic since we have a few new members. If any of yall out there got a switch, friendcode me!

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Zuki
Rookie

Shadow friend

Email
« Reply #68 on: 2019-11-15 21:38:03 »

Anyone pick up one and/or both of the new pokemon games? I've been playing since Blue came out so I'm pleased to have picked up Shield myself today.
blah!?
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: 2019-11-15 21:40:45 »

I've been thinking about it, though there are also tons of other games I want to pick up too, so I've been trying to moderate myself.

I have to say I absolutely love the Scottish Pokemon Trainer memes, though those aren't exactly new at this point.
Zuki
Rookie

Shadow friend

Email
« Reply #70 on: 2019-11-15 21:43:12 »

Honestly, it's even better playing it since the dialogue is very UK slang and variations. It's great  ;D and honestly, I love how far the landscape design has come, it's so green and wonderful.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #71 on: 2019-11-16 22:31:43 »

I picked up sword myself @Zuki

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Zuki
Rookie

Shadow friend

Email
« Reply #72 on: 2019-11-16 22:55:43 »

.::  oh, nice! How you liking it so far?  ::.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #73 on: 2019-11-16 23:33:49 »

.::  oh, nice! How you liking it so far?  ::.
I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Went with Sobble as my starter.

~~~~~~~~
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: 2019-11-17 05:26:05 »

You fool what about scorebunny https://twitter.com/Sky_Blue_Ninja/status/1195338766124122112?s=19
« Last Edit: 2019-11-17 05:28:36 by Shadow » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Nintendo Gaming « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024